Author Topic: Will Luke Mitchell ever be released from prison?  (Read 895 times)

Offline Mr Apples

Will Luke Mitchell ever be released from prison?
« on: October 11, 2023, 03:24:50 AM »
After listening to LM speaking on the four-part 'Sound Of Silence' podcasts, it seems he won't be getting out of prison anytime soon, and definitely not immediately after he's served the punishment part of his sentence (i.e., twenty years). Naturally, he's a "Category 3 Level 3" MAPPA offender (the most dangerous offender category in Scotland) and it seems that the Scottish Prison Service, Police & Criminal Justice Services, because of the sheer wickedness of his crime, deem him to be unmanageable in the community and too high risk to be released yet (if ever). All of the aforementioned organisations seem to be, perhaps inevitably, evading the hard questions he puts to them and passing the buck. It's not looking good for him, is it? And rather than him highlighting the flaws, shortcomings and rigid bureaucracy within the aforementioned organisations, why does he not go into great detail of why he's innocent? The best he can offer is that he was 'kidnapped' by the state, shut down and essentially tried by the media. He has a platform and voice now, so why doesn't he tell us why he's innocent? In the clip below (one of the four Sound Of Silence podcasts), he says that he doesn't participate in Offending Behaviours Programs/Workshops, because he's innocent -- but offers no explanation of why. Very telling indeed.

What are your thoughts?

https://youtu.be/fx-IpEHpyOY?feature=shared

Offline Chris_Halkides

Re: Will Luke Mitchell ever be released from prison?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 04:01:53 AM »
https://podtail.com/en/podcast/his-name-was-stuart-lubbock/bonus-episode-in-luke-s-own-words/

This is the bonus episode of Through the Wall, the podcast hosted by Naomi Channell.  Most of this episode is Luke speaking.

BTW here is a review of the podcast:  https://true-crime-fiction.com/2023/05/19/through-the-wall-a-true-crime-podcast-about-the-murder-of-jodi-jones-and-conviction-of-luke-mitchell/
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 04:38:41 AM by Chris_Halkides »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 10:14:11 AM »
After listening to LM speaking on the four-part 'Sound Of Silence' podcasts, it seems he won't be getting out of prison anytime soon, and definitely not immediately after he's served the punishment part of his sentence (i.e., twenty years). Naturally, he's a "Category 3 Level 3" MAPPA offender (the most dangerous offender category in Scotland) and it seems that the Scottish Prison Service, Police & Criminal Justice Services, because of the sheer wickedness of his crime, deem him to be unmanageable in the community and too high risk to be released yet (if ever). All of the aforementioned organisations seem to be, perhaps inevitably, evading the hard questions he puts to them and passing the buck. It's not looking good for him, is it? And rather than him highlighting the flaws, shortcomings and rigid bureaucracy within the aforementioned organisations, why does he not go into great detail of why he's innocent? The best he can offer is that he was 'kidnapped' by the state, shut down and essentially tried by the media. He has a platform and voice now, so why doesn't he tell us why he's innocent? In the clip below (one of the four Sound Of Silence podcasts), he says that he doesn't participate in Offending Behaviours Programs/Workshops, because he's innocent -- but offers no explanation of why. Very telling indeed.

What are your thoughts?

https://youtu.be/fx-IpEHpyOY?feature=shared

Because he’s guilty

Because he knows the police and the jury knew he was targetting numerous girls back in 2003

Because he knows he was fantasising about committing murder

Sexual Deviant & Psychopathic, Scottish Teen Luke Mitchell & The Numerous Other Targeted Girls & Knife Attacks Leading Up To His Murder; Including Laura Wightman, Kara & The 3 Kimberley’s (Part 271)

http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/09/05/sexual-deviant-psychopathic-scottish-teen-luke-mitchell-the-numerous-other-targeted-girls-knife-attacks-leading-up-to-his-murder-including-laura-wightman-kara-the-3-kimberley/

Sandra Lean stated during her “keeping the record straight” video

”That makes me very sad

There was a point at which Jodi wondered if Luke was cheating on her

Not with Kimberley

Somebody else

And do you know what made her wonder about that

Her mum suggested it

There was another good friend that, female friend, that they went about with

All the time

And her mum suggested that maybe Luke had something going with the friend as well

Jo, eh Jodi approached both of them

They were both absolutely horrified

And reassured her that that was absolutely not the case”

Judith Jones was spot on!

Killer Luke Mitchell was targeting at least 5-6 girls in 2003

There were two Kimberley Thomson’s

Maggie Barry reported that killer Luke Mitchell and Laura Wightman began a sexual relationship not long after he had committed his murder

This evidence appears to have been heard during the killers trial

But could Laura Wightman and Luke Mitchell have been “cheating on” Jodi Jones before he committed his murder?

The police interviewed Laura Wightman in July 2003 - what exactly did she tell them then?

Did Laura Wightman lie to the police about her relationship with killer Luke Mitchell?

What exactly did Laura Wightman tell the police in September 2004?

Did Laura Wightman admit to the police she had lied when she had spoken to them the year before?

’The High Court in Edinburgh has been hearing a police interview taped with the accused, Luke Mitchell, in August last year.

On the tape he said he was not two-timing Jodi.

‘Detective Constable George Thomson carried out the interviews with Luke Mitchell in August 2003, when the boy was just 15.

He said the teenager said he had had a previous sexual relationship with a girl called Kimberley.

The jury heard Det Con Thomson ask: "During the time you were going out with Jodi did you see other girls? Did you two-time Jodi?"

Mr Mitchell told him: "No
"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4124093.stm

Killer Luke Mitchell told Grace McLean after his August 2003 police interview;

The cops asked me about my relationship with Jodi’s friend Laura.

“They asked me about Laura and if I wanted it to be just the two of us and asked if that was why I killed Jodi
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 12:55:38 AM by Admin »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2023, 10:49:24 AM »
https://podtail.com/en/podcast/his-name-was-stuart-lubbock/bonus-episode-in-luke-s-own-words/

This is the bonus episode of Through the Wall, the podcast hosted by Naomi Channell.  Most of this episode is Luke speaking.

Naomi Channell is another lying grifter!

She stated on this episode;

In this bonus episode, Luke Mitchell speaks to us directly from prison about what's going on behind the scene's in his case.

Naomi Channell gives the impression she asked the killer questions

In reality it was again orchestrated by Sandra Lean who recorded killer Luke Mitchell’s prison telephone conversation

Naomi Channell never spoke to the killer!

Naomi Channell’s editing wasn’t the best in this episode and Sandra Lean's voice could be heard alongside the killers

Naomi stated in her podcast;

a big part of my job involves intensive research into subjects, cases and people

Naomi Channell also made the false claim that she had spoken to the killers legal team - when he didn’t have a legal team

*&^^&

On the 30th of September 2022 Sandra Lean stated on Facebook;

I love podcasters who really do their homework. This is the new series from Naomi Channel
Have a listen - in these days of fake news and mainstream BS, we need to support those who seek to bring us the truth with integrity

*&^^&
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 01:00:30 AM by Admin »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2023, 11:19:34 AM »
Scammer Sandra Lean stated during her “keeping the record straight” video

”That makes me very sad

There was a point at which Jodi wondered if Luke was cheating on her

Not with Kimberley

Somebody else

And do you know what made her wonder about that

Her mum suggested it

There was another good friend that, female friend, that they went about with

All the time

And her mum suggested that maybe Luke had something going with the friend as well

Jo, eh Jodi approached both of them

They were both absolutely horrified

And reassured her that that was absolutely not the case”

Judith Jones was spot on!

Killer Luke Mitchell was targeting at least 5-6 girls in 2003

There were two Kimberley Thomson’s

Two Kimberley Thomson’s - one was 2-3 years younger than killer Luke Mitchell (She went on to become a model)

The below 👇 evidence came out during killer Luke Mitchell’s trial

Another fling ended on a more threatening note, with another West Lothian girl, Kimberley Tait, claiming (Luke) Mitchell once pulled a knife on her after she refused to sleep with him.

(Luke) Mitchell claimed the knife incident was only a joke.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12401673.a-truly-evil-murder-you-will-rightly-be-regarded-as-wicked-lucy-bannerman-finds-how-a-teenage-love-of-music-and-rebellion-ended-with-a-walk-to-a-horrific-death/

A FORMER girlfriend of Luke Mitchell has told how he held a knife to her throat and threatened: "Dont move . . . or Ill gut you."
Just months before he stabbed Jodi Jones to death, Mitchell grabbed the girl and pressed his prized Swiss Army knife against the frightened 14-year-olds neck.

The terrifying incident was just one example of Mitchells aggressive and unpredictable behaviour which disturbed his friends.

The pretty 14-year-old, who dated Mitchell for about five months in 2003, told how the teenage killer pounced on her in a community hall in the Dalkeith area.

The girl - who asked to remain anonymous - was walking alone through the hall, where the pair attended a youth club together, when he grabbed her from behind. He held the knife to her throat as he dragged her into a side room.

"I didnt know if he was joking around or not to begin with," she said. "He said: Dont move or Ill gut you. At first I thought he was just mucking about, but then I started to feel threatened.

"I was sore round my neck, it was bright red afterwards. He had grabbed me round the neck with his arm and held the knife at my throat, saying he was going to cut me and stuff like that.

"I was nipping his arm to get him off me and after a couple of minutes he let me go. I went outside and just tried to ignore him, but then he came out as if it was all a laugh and said sorry.

"There was no reason for him to do it. He just pulled the knife from his pocket and grabbed me. I thought it was really strange."

Soon after the incident, in May, 2003, the girl ended the fledgling relationship - just a month before Mitchell killed Jodi.

She broke things off after increasingly seeing a darker side to his personality. The final straw came when a friend told her Mitchell was seeing another girl - who she is now sure was Jodi.

It now appears Mitchell was seeing at least three different girls at the same time.
The murder trial jury heard that the teenage killer had also been seeing Kim Thomson, a 15-year-old from Kenmore, Perthshire, who looked strikingly like Jodi.

Mitchell had stayed in touch with Kim, who considered him as her boyfriend, after meeting her on holiday in the summer of 2002.

The ex-girlfriend who Mitchell threatened with a knife told the Evening News she had initially found him charming, attractive and "basically a nice bloke".

The pair were both 14 and went to the same youth club.

"When I first saw him, everybody in the room was chatting and we started talking - asking whats your name? and that sort of thing," she said.

"We got each others phone numbers and started texting each other quite a lot. He was good-looking and I liked talking to him. I thought he was really nice."

The teenager followed the same goth-style fashion as Mitchell at the time, but shrugged it off as a fad and changed her image as she got older. She said they had got on well for a while, but then things had started to change.

"
He sometimes showed a side that wasnt him. He was quite aggressive to me and to other people," she added.

"He was really bad-tempered and he was totally unpredictable. He didnt want to be told what to do. I knew he carried weapons with him and he had a Swiss Army knife. I did wonder why he had it, but I never questioned him at all."

The ex-girlfriend said shed had little contact with Mitchell since they broke up, but that he had threatened her friends when he saw them in the street.

She added: "When I heard he was a suspect I knew he must have been going out with Jodi when he was seeing me.

"I was really upset when I heard what he was supposed to have done.

"At first, I never thought he could have done it. But, as all the stuff started to come together, I started to think it was possible, that he could do this, because of the way he acted and what hed done to me."

Again the other Kimberley Thomson was 14 years old in 2004
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 11:44:51 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2023, 11:46:22 AM »
Two Kimberley Thomson’s - one was 2-3 years younger than killer Luke Mitchell (She went on to become a model)

The below 👇 evidence came out during killer Luke Mitchell’s trial

Another fling ended on a more threatening note, with another West Lothian girl, Kimberley Tait, claiming (Luke) Mitchell once pulled a knife on her after she refused to sleep with him.

(Luke) Mitchell claimed the knife incident was only a joke.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12401673.a-truly-evil-murder-you-will-rightly-be-regarded-as-wicked-lucy-bannerman-finds-how-a-teenage-love-of-music-and-rebellion-ended-with-a-walk-to-a-horrific-death/

Again the other Kimberley Thomson was 14 years old in 2004

Killer Luke Mitchell told the police his knife attack on the other Kimberley was “only a joke”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2023, 12:02:09 PM »

Killer Luke Mitchell has been targeting vulnerable females again

This will be in his prison security files

Did you hear the killer refer to a review of his “alleged similar offending behaviours” ? (From around 7:00)

Killer Luke Mitchell pretends he doesn’t know what the review was about

Both him and Sandra Lean are well aware of his offending behaviours

Did you also hear him state

“It should be considered a warning sign of an increasing risk of violence on my part…”

Like Sandra Lean - killer Luke Mitchell likes to attempt to twist and skew reality
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 01:01:14 AM by Admin »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2023, 12:15:15 PM »
After listening to LM speaking on the four-part 'Sound Of Silence' podcasts, it seems he won't be getting out of prison anytime soon, and definitely not immediately after he's served the punishment part of his sentence (i.e., twenty years). Naturally, he's a "Category 3 Level 3" MAPPA offender (the most dangerous offender category in Scotland) and it seems that the Scottish Prison Service, Police & Criminal Justice Services, because of the sheer wickedness of his crime, deem him to be unmanageable in the community and too high risk to be released yet (if ever).

Killer Luke Mitchell still has zero self control

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2023, 12:44:03 PM »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2023, 12:46:17 PM »

Did you also hear killer Luke Mitchell refer to “torture” and “abuse” ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2023, 02:23:10 PM »

The other Kimberley Thomson was apparently 11 years old when she “dated” killer Luke Mitchell

Offline KenMair

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2023, 05:07:06 PM »
Regarding parole and innocence etc.

A man who murdered and dismembered a teenager in 1999 has lost a legal challenge against a decision to turn him down for release on parole. William Beggs completed the 20-year minimum term of his life sentence for the murder of Barry Wallace in December 2019.The following month the Parole Board for Scotland refused his application for release. Beggs, 60, raised a judicial review at the Court of Session in Edinburgh but a judge has now refused his petition. Judge Lord Richardson said he was "entirely satisfied" that the decision met the legal test.

His parole board tribunal said the killer had refused to comply with offence-focused work while in prison and had not been tested in less secure conditions.  Beggs, who continues to maintain his innocence, claimed the tribunal had failed to identify and weigh relevant factors
.  (BBC Scotland News 18th Nov 2023)

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2023, 06:38:46 PM »
Regarding parole and innocence etc.

A man who murdered and dismembered a teenager in 1999 has lost a legal challenge against a decision to turn him down for release on parole. William Beggs completed the 20-year minimum term of his life sentence for the murder of Barry Wallace in December 2019.The following month the Parole Board for Scotland refused his application for release. Beggs, 60, raised a judicial review at the Court of Session in Edinburgh but a judge has now refused his petition. Judge Lord Richardson said he was "entirely satisfied" that the decision met the legal test.

His parole board tribunal said the killer had refused to comply with offence-focused work while in prison and had not been tested in less secure conditions.  Beggs, who continues to maintain his innocence, claimed the tribunal had failed to identify and weigh relevant factors
.  (BBC Scotland News 18th Nov 2023)
A good example of a murderer who is so very clearly guilty still protesting his  innocence after years in jail.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2024, 02:01:12 PM »
Rather than create a separate thread, I thought I'd just ask it here.

If LM was released from prison tomorrow, do you think he'd kill again?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2024, 06:29:38 PM »
Rather than create a separate thread, I thought I'd just ask it here.

If LM was released from prison tomorrow, do you think he'd kill again?

If he wasn't seriously injured by vigilantes first, I'd imagine he would kill again. If he was ever released he'd need protection and new identity.