Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352887 times)

Offline colombosstogey

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #585 on: November 19, 2013, 12:26:02 PM »
Reading that post of yours Stephen can I ask you a question?

Who is responsible for the abduction of Sarah Payne?   the parents who left her to play in a cornfield with her siblings?

Who is responsible for the abduction of April Jones?   the parents for letting her play outside?

Who is responsible for the abduction of Ben Needham?  the grandmother who took her eyes off him whilst he played by himself outside?

Of course not.    Sarah should have been safe to walk the short distance to the house of her Grandparents.

April should have been safe to play on her bike outside.

Ben should have been safe playing outside his Grandparents home.

Madeleine should have been safe tucked up in bed in the apartment.

If Sarah Payne's son had not seen that white van there would have been no evidence of abduction.

If April's friend had not seen April get into that car there would have been no evidence of abduction.

No one saw Ben being taken,  there has been no body found.   The most likely scenario is that he was abducted.

Despite a huge search, Madeleine's body was not discovered.     Witnesses saw a man carrying a child who resembled Madeleine in every way.  The most likely scenario is that Madeleine was abducted.

Thats a very fair post Lace.

Ben Needham we have no body so like you say we cant prove abduction, he could have wondered off and got into trouble we will probably never know.

The only thing i will say is Maddy was not SAFE tucked up in her apartment. By her own parents mouths they said the doors were unlocked for ease of access when checking her.

The fact she was left on her own every night with her two siblings would not for me put her into the hands of an abductor no way, it would make me feel more that she could have harmed herself etc. Abduction would be the last thing on my mind.

Same as Aprils mum and Sarahs mum. The children were just being children. More children are killed on the road then abducted, more children are drowned in swimming pools and rivers then abduction.

The last thing on your mind is abduction when the children are out playing. You have to give them some freedom, you cant sadly keep them safe all the time. You cant possibly know that at the exact time they went out, they would be found by pedophiles. Its so rare you would just not think it.

All you can do now in life is try to keep your children as safe as you can. Leaving them alone in an unlocked apartment is not keeping them safe not in my eyes anyway.

When my children were growing up long time ago now, I NEVER let them out of my sight. They were only ever allowed the run of the garden and my house was always full of kids from the neighbours lol.

I nearly lost my youngest daughter through a mistake by my hubby a simple lapse, and that was it for me.

I wasnt NEVER worried about them being abducted, but of being run over on the street or harmed in some way.

The one thing hopefully that has come out of this terribly sad case of Madeliene is it has made people think a bit more about child safety.

For me yes I agree with you the child could have been abducted but it doesnt always have to be by pervy looking strangers no way.

Will we ever know, i am not sure we will. IF you look at Sarah and April and Jessica and Holly they all died but thankfully the perbs were caught. Also the recent one of the poor lass in the attic. I noted that two of these men got their ideas from the Internet.

I hope that perhaps the Government will now make it harder for perverts to access foul images of children.

Lets hope so.

I hope we never loose another child to a pervert but sadly i dont hold my breath.

stephen25000

« Reply #586 on: November 19, 2013, 12:57:20 PM »
"Had Madeleine been specifically targeted, either for herself or because someone knew that apartment 5A would be a breeze to raid? Not only did its corner position allow for easy access and escape, but, unlike many other residences, it had no protective wrought-iron bars at the windows and no security light."

Madeleine by kate mccann.

Judge a person by their own words.........................

So there is NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT SHE AND HER HUSBAND DID.

Redblossom

« Reply #587 on: November 25, 2013, 08:44:41 PM »
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/schedule

Plus, Stephen Birch - Digging for Madeleine campaign: South African businessman gives an in-depth interview via skype from SA. He has spent £50,000 so far investigating the disappearance of the British toddler. He believes she is buried under the drive-way of Robert Murat, the first suspect in her disappearance.

is there any sensible rational or other reason why this man is not a lunatic?

i started an old thread here worth a listen to him lol

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2032.0
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 08:53:32 PM by Redblossom »

Lyall

« Reply #588 on: November 25, 2013, 08:49:51 PM »
Is that David Icke's channel? They had Birch on? 8()-000(

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #589 on: November 25, 2013, 08:53:37 PM »

The very same. Lyall.

I wonder why he doesn't ask Amaral himself, how he planted cadaver in the McCann's car. Seems he only says anything when he's not in Portugal. I can't believe anyone would want to post his crazy beliefs.

Spent 50,000? On a bloody lawn mower with big wheels  @)(++(* @)(++(*

I thought the white coat brigade had picked him up, months ago.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 08:57:15 PM by DCI »
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Redblossom

« Reply #590 on: November 25, 2013, 08:54:02 PM »

Eeeek!!!
 8()-000(
 @)(++(*

Lyall

« Reply #591 on: November 25, 2013, 09:00:40 PM »
8)--)) I'm going to tune into the Live Phone In later (23.15). It should be fun, in a talk radio kind of way.

Lyall

« Reply #592 on: November 25, 2013, 09:11:25 PM »
Maybe they'll be discussing this case >@@(*&)

Cariad

« Reply #593 on: November 26, 2013, 07:59:24 AM »
8)--)) I'm going to tune into the Live Phone In later (23.15). It should be fun, in a talk radio kind of way.

I just couldn't bring myself to watch/listen to anything that had David Ike involved.....

Did you? Kudos if you did, for taking one for the team so to speak....

What happened?

stephen25000

« Reply #594 on: November 26, 2013, 08:06:51 AM »
I just couldn't bring myself to watch/listen to anything that had David Ike involved.....

What happened?

I wonder if the lizards rang in. @)(++(*

Cariad

« Reply #595 on: November 26, 2013, 08:11:20 AM »
I wonder if the lizards rang in. @)(++(*

That'll be the Christmas special  @)(++(*

Lyall

« Reply #596 on: November 26, 2013, 02:42:33 PM »

What happened?

No, I forgot 8)--))

But they have a phone-in every night. I'll give it a go tonight.

Lyall

« Reply #597 on: November 26, 2013, 05:15:02 PM »
Sonia Poulton has Stephen Birch on last evening, and Michael Shrimpton is on right now >@@(*&)

Cariad

« Reply #598 on: November 26, 2013, 08:56:12 PM »
No, I forgot 8)--))

But they have a phone-in every night. I'll give it a go tonight.

You're a star!

Cariad

« Reply #599 on: November 26, 2013, 09:50:52 PM »
Hi Cariad, I think you need to 'view' all sides of an argument, be they mainstream or extreme, to come to a 'purely independent' conclusion of one's beliefs !
David Icke can be very extreme as can people who contribute to his website and, now, his webcasted 'news' site, by the same token the people who contribute viewpoints on social media, mainstream media and fora/blogs also have to be taken with the same pinch of salt !
The only people who make the news are those who create the news !

Do I have to watch David Ike? I read 'Them' adventures in extremism by John Ronson which featured Mr Ike, does that count?