Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502126 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2019, 11:03:31 AM »
doubts do not make someone guilty...evidence does.....people need to remember that

I never said they did. I said they were the source of the doubts, no-one else. In a sumilar vein beliefs don't make someone innocent, evidence does. People need to remember that also.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2019, 11:06:04 AM »
I never said they did. I said they were the source of the doubts, no-one else. In a sumilar vein beliefs don't make someone innocent, evidence does. People need to remember that also.
the lack of incriminating evidence points to innocence...but innocence is often impossible to prove......there is plenty of evidence to support the mccanns innocence

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2019, 11:14:51 AM »
The Amaral investigation may have had their doubts which propelled them into declaring them formal suspects in the days prior to a change in the law which would not have allowed such an action without supporting evidence ... which as we have seen did not exist.
The Rebelo team relied on what evidence there was which when presented to the public prosecutors led to the case being archived and the arguido status - which should never have been imposed in the first instance - being lifted.

Proper interpretation of the forensic results sent from the FSS being paramount in this.

What exactly do you mean by "behaviour"???  Are you basing your assessment of this on the opinion of the 'body language experts' on Portuguese television etc making capital out of which ear Gerry scratched or Kate not crying to suit or shedding a tear on cue?

Behaviour includes speech, demeanor and actions. Many people found much of it unconvincing for all sorts of reasons.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2019, 11:37:41 AM »
Behaviour includes speech, demeanor and actions. Many people found much of it unconvincing for all sorts of reasons.
Not the FLO's they didn't.  Granted the Portuguese police may have done, but then they had language and cultural issues which may have coloured their perception. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2019, 11:51:12 AM »
&%%6

Please ignore Kate's book, again, when she wrote that the McCann's had announced their decision to leave Portugal.  Not even Kate claims it had anything to do with a legal change that would occur around 8 days later.

&%%6

You have totally misrepresented what I said in my post.  Please desist.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2019, 11:54:22 AM »
Not the FLO's they didn't.  Granted the Portuguese police may have done, but then they had language and cultural issues which may have coloured their perception.

They were also in haste to have the case wrapped up and out of the way and the McCanns might have been an obstruction to that in that they wanted their daughter found.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2019, 12:04:36 PM »
You have totally misrepresented what I said in my post.  Please desist.
I will look up the specific quote from Kate's book, yet again,
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 12:13:53 PM by Brietta »
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2019, 12:17:33 PM »

You have totally misunderstood my post which has absolutely nothing to do with anything Kate said or did at any time.

Please read my original post again for clarification.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2019, 12:49:45 PM »
You seem to feel the need to modify my posts my posts heavily?  Why?

If you can't answer simple questions with KISS, it is very revealing.

One of our dogs, Sky, never backs off.    I don't either.

You can bring this to an end by simply replying.  Or can you?

*%87
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2019, 01:04:25 PM »
They were also in haste to have the case wrapped up and out of the way and the McCanns might have been an obstruction to that in that they wanted their daughter found.

I think you'll find it was the other way round. They acted while they could after being told that the McCanns were leaving.
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2019, 01:53:14 PM »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2019, 01:54:55 PM »

Some of these comments are bordering on Libel.  Please stop now, because I am not having this.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2019, 01:56:01 PM »
Number 1 on UK charts now.

http://www.itunescharts.net/uk/charts/podcasts/
Great, I shall be tuning in on Thursday evening to watch him on Top Of the Pops.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2019, 02:00:02 PM »
Number 1 on UK charts now.

http://www.itunescharts.net/uk/charts/podcasts/

Strangely CMOMM have removed all reference to it

Offline Lace

« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2019, 10:27:15 AM »
Strangely CMOMM have removed all reference to it

I wonder why?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 11:46:26 AM by Robittybob1 »