Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352856 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4350 on: November 20, 2018, 05:10:01 PM »
And this is news?
I thought he was saying the same years ago.

Edgar has always thought this.  I don't agree.  I much prefer the Loving Family scenario.

Call me stupid.  I don't care.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #4351 on: November 20, 2018, 06:22:23 PM »
Edgar has always thought this.  I don't agree.  I much prefer the Loving Family scenario.

I think Jassi's point was that it wasn't news. I agree with them.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4352 on: November 20, 2018, 06:36:38 PM »
And this is news?
I thought he was saying the same years ago.
At least he’s consistent.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4353 on: November 20, 2018, 06:42:48 PM »

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4354 on: November 20, 2018, 07:03:36 PM »

Count me equally as stupid.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4355 on: November 20, 2018, 07:05:38 PM »
Count me equally as stupid.

Thank goodness I am not alone.  I usually am.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4356 on: November 20, 2018, 08:40:03 PM »

Well he was paid to find out you weren't,so his opinion must count for something.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4357 on: November 21, 2018, 03:32:53 AM »

Well he was paid to find out you weren't,so his opinion must count for something.

At least we agree that Madeleine was abducted.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4358 on: November 21, 2018, 06:50:20 AM »
At least we agree that Madeleine was abducted.
Doesn't mean to say it's right though.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline John

« Reply #4359 on: November 23, 2018, 11:34:01 PM »
The weekend beckons once again and with it will come the usual silliness. However, members are warned that referring to other members as naive, immature, hypocritical, stupid etc is a breach of forum etiquette and as such will attract sanctions.

Please keep posts amiable and constructive and above all please avoid goading or demeaning comments. TY.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4361 on: January 10, 2019, 10:58:45 PM »
"MADELEINE'S FUND: LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED LIMITED"

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06248215/filing-history?fbclid=IwAR38wIqOkSE1ft2KPEhRkXcNKrkAX5oMRaD2rGu7hKbCmYF79dPe3DCkb9s
I’m amazed that Kate’s book is still generating a decent income for the fund - nearly £85k donated last year.  Just goes to show the continued level of interest in the McCanns and Kate’s account of the disappearance.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4362 on: January 10, 2019, 11:50:15 PM »
I’m amazed that Kate’s book is still generating a decent income for the fund - nearly £85k donated last year.  Just goes to show the continued level of interest in the McCanns and Kate’s account of the disappearance.

The royalties go to Kate McCann so how much is she keeping back for personal use before donating to the Fund?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4363 on: January 11, 2019, 09:52:25 AM »

You could have been amazed earlier had you read the previous years accounts which mentioned this donation being made post that year-end.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #4364 on: January 11, 2019, 03:49:04 PM »
Any one know what legal battle with Mr Amaral the McCann's are claimed to be involved in?

MADELEINE McCann's parents are storing £100,000 in a special account to help them fight a legal battle against a Portuguese ex-cop, it's been claimed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8169212/madeleine-mccann-parents-storing-100k-cash-account/