Author Topic: Claims JB is a psychopath  (Read 22947 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Claims JB is a psychopath
« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2020, 10:26:56 PM »
There’s a page on Bamber’s website here https://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/psychopathy

An excerpt reads,

The recent TV programme (2011) on Sky three contained testimony by Ms Kerry Daynes, who claims she is a psychologist, and misled the viewers into thinking that she had met Jeremy Bamber, had read reports on him, or carried out a diagnosis.

It also contained testimony from Giovanni Di Stefano who had met Bamber and had read reports on him & confirmed he’d been diagnosed by ‘psychiatrists‘ as a psychopath

There’s no mention of Giovanni Di Stefano on the above link

Why didn’t Bamber or anyone from his Campaign Team make comment when Mike Fielder referred to him as a sexual predator

@ approx 20.15 here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTvqLk0MWU&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:40:27 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2020, 10:27:41 PM »
Really> How about the picture with the bright red blood strategically enhanced  to make the blood look wet and edited so you can't see the dried cracked blood around her mouth?

Not something I buy into.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2020, 10:29:59 PM »
Bamber WAS a sexual predator - there’s no ‘possible’ about it

You mean like Harvey Weinstein?

Not many #me too!

Talking of psychos do you watch Killing Eve? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2020, 10:30:17 PM »
Why would anyone take notice of a bogus lawyer and convicted fraudster?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Di_Stefano_(fraudster)

As I said Holly, Giovanni Di Stefano
who had met Bamber and had read reports on him & confirmed he’d been diagnosed by ‘psychiatrists‘ as a psychopath
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2020, 10:33:11 PM »
You mean like Harvey Weinstein?

No, I mean a sexual predator like Jeremy Bamber

Offline Caroline

« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2020, 10:34:20 PM »
Not something I buy into.

I wasn't talking about you but you know how that picture gets defended.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2020, 10:36:11 PM »

Not many #me too!

Maybe because he’s serving a full life tariff for mass murder ?

Maybe because his victims don’t want to be associated with a mass murderer and child killer ?

Maybe women have reported assaults to the police but because he’s serving a full life tariff they’ve done nothing ?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:39:18 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2020, 10:36:43 PM »
Talking of psychos do you watch Killing Eve?

No, never seen it, why ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2020, 10:51:55 PM »
Maybe because he’s serving a full life tariff for mass murder ?

Maybe because his victims don’t want to be associated with a mass murderer and child killer ?

Maybe women have reported assaults to the police but because he’s serving a full life tariff they’ve done nothing ?

Maybe he didn't actually sexually assault any woman/man/child.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2020, 11:11:48 PM »
GDS also said it was "impossible" for JB to have carried out the murders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Di_Stefano_(fraudster)

Why would anyone take notice of a bogus lawyer and convicted fraudster?’

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2020, 11:10:39 AM »
Why would anyone take notice of a bogus lawyer and convicted fraudster?’

@)(++(*
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2020, 01:07:09 PM »

Evidence has been established.

And not just by the prison psychiatrist...his own defence psychiatrist said he was a psychopath, which is why the defence withheld that information.

Did the defence withhold this evidence or was it agreed on pre trial by both defence and prosecution not to use the evidence as it could prejudice Bamber’s trial ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2020, 08:23:09 AM »
Some are continuing to persist with the claim the following is evidence of psychopathy:

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2020, 08:27:07 AM »
Some are continuing to persist with the claim the following is evidence of psychopathy:
Explain why it isn’t.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2020, 08:27:21 AM »

Does anyone seriously believe defence lawyers invite authors into chambers to chat about cases?