Author Topic: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns  (Read 9693 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2019, 09:47:39 PM »
There is no evidence that Alesha McPhail had ever met her killer before and even if she had once clapped eyes on him, so what?  Children of 3 or 4 are not as wary of strangers as they should be, I don’t think recognising or not recognising an intruder in the bedroom has that much of a bearing on the child’s immediate behaviour.

The child asleep...the abductor creeps into their bedroom and clamps a hand over their mouth giving them no time to scream. This is possibly what happened to Alesha. We know this didn’t happen to Madeleine if the sightings are of her. In that case she was either still asleep, unlikely, sedated or dead. If she was sedated t stretches credibility that the twin’s unresponsive state didn’t mean that they weren’t also sedated.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2019, 10:34:21 PM »
The child asleep...the abductor creeps into their bedroom and clamps a hand over their mouth giving them no time to scream. This is possibly what happened to Alesha. We know this didn’t happen to Madeleine if the sightings are of her. In that case she was either still asleep, unlikely, sedated or dead. If she was sedated t stretches credibility that the twin’s unresponsive state didn’t mean that they weren’t also sedated.
You’re assuming Smithman was carrying Madeleine.  You’re assuming a sedative could not have been given to Madeleine without also being given to the twins.  You’re assuming a child that is taken awake could not have been rendered unconscious after being removed.  You’re assuming a child cannot be removed from her bed without being wakened. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2019, 06:57:10 AM »
You’re assuming Smithman was carrying Madeleine.  You’re assuming a sedative could not have been given to Madeleine without also being given to the twins.  You’re assuming a child that is taken awake could not have been rendered unconscious after being removed.  You’re assuming a child cannot be removed from her bed without being wakened.
Take the assumption that Tannerman is an alleged abductor,the description of  the child being carried is easier to see a scenario of sedation.Just to clarify,nope I don't think it happened this way.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2019, 07:14:13 AM »
Take the assumption that Tannerman is an alleged abductor,the description of  the child being carried is easier to see a scenario of sedation.Just to clarify,nope I don't think it happened this way.
Even easier to see a scenario where the child was lifted asleep, no need for sedation.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2019, 07:16:11 AM »
Even easier to see a scenario where the child was lifted asleep, no need for sedation.
From a nice warm bed to the cold night air,seriously?.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2019, 07:20:20 AM »
From a nice warm bed to the cold night air,seriously?.
Yes, seriously.  If it wasn’t Madeleine then it was some other child in a similar situation - was she sedated too?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2019, 09:05:17 AM »
In my opinion the question isn't whether one, two or three children were sedated or not. The question is why the idea was raised but not acted upon.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2019, 10:44:15 AM »

And the twins ? Oh of course they were very, very, very heavy sleepers too....except possibly when they were woken by doors being opened or lights being switched on.

Kate

‘I was looking at M’s bed which was here and it was dark and I was looking and I was thinking, is that M or is that the bedding. and I couldn’t quite make her out. It sounds really stupid now, but at the time, I was thinking I didn’t want to put the light on cos I didn’t wanna wake them’

Gerry

‘Part of the reason we ended up coming through the back was the noise coming through the front door. We didn’t want to disturb them. Sigh. Stupid, now, isn’t it.’
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2019, 01:33:46 PM »
And the twins ? Oh of course they were very, very, very heavy sleepers too....except possibly when they were woken by doors being opened or lights being switched on.

Kate

‘I was looking at M’s bed which was here and it was dark and I was looking and I was thinking, is that M or is that the bedding. and I couldn’t quite make her out. It sounds really stupid now, but at the time, I was thinking I didn’t want to put the light on cos I didn’t wanna wake them’

Gerry

‘Part of the reason we ended up coming through the back was the noise coming through the front door. We didn’t want to disturb them. Sigh. Stupid, now, isn’t it.’

To be fair Faith. The McCanns never claimed the children were deep sleepers- all this came from the supporters, which take on the 'OMG they never said that did they we better try and fix this' job.

Every inconsistancy is re written by supporters. You really can't help but laugh them off.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2019, 01:52:40 PM »

To be fair Faith. The McCanns never claimed the children were deep sleepers- all this came from the supporters, which take on the 'OMG they never said that did they we better try and fix this' job.

Every inconsistancy is re written by supporters. You really can't help but laugh them off.

Afaik the McCann children slept normally meaning they would enter all stages of sleep 1 - 4 with stages 3 and 4 difficult to wake from.

Where have the McCanns claimed the children were problem sleepers or light sleepers leading up to the trip to PDL and during?

And what has any of this got to do with the thread title?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2019, 02:04:32 PM »
Afaik the McCann children slept normally meaning they would enter all stages of sleep 1 - 4 with stages 3 and 4 difficult to wake from.

Where have the McCanns claimed the children were problem sleepers or light sleepers leading up to the trip to PDL and during?

And what has any of this got to do with the thread title?

I know you feel you are quite the expert on sleep matters. However I will stick with those who know better- The parents. they gave  a good deal of information which I now bet they could withdraw.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread title. You did say  you would remove some posts but not all.  perhaps you should go back to the first post which went off topic and delete from there.  If you just deleted mine that would be  erm discrimination of sorts.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2019, 02:44:19 PM »
I know you feel you are quite the expert on sleep matters. However I will stick with those who know better- The parents. they gave  a good deal of information which I now bet they could withdraw.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread title. You did say  you would remove some posts but not all.  perhaps you should go back to the first post which went off topic and delete from there.  If you just deleted mine that would be  erm discrimination of sorts.

Did I say I was an expert on sleep?  I thought I said I studied psychology in the 80's which covers the science of sleep?  Not sure how this would make me an expert?

If you think I am going to retrospectively remove pages of off-topic posts most of which were posted when I was not on the forum then you are mistaken.  Its quite unbelievable that adults here appear to expect unpaid moderators to clear up after them like small children.  I will take the matter up with admin and suggest those who constantly flout the rules by posting off-topic are banned.  I take the view post quality is preferable to quantity.   

Given it seems many wish to post about sleep/sedation, including yourself, I have started up a new thread and look forward to reading the on-topic posts. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2019, 04:34:54 PM »
Did I say I was an expert on sleep?  I thought I said I studied psychology in the 80's which covers the science of sleep?  Not sure how this would make me an expert?

If you think I am going to retrospectively remove pages of off-topic posts most of which were posted when I was not on the forum then you are mistaken.  Its quite unbelievable that adults here appear to expect unpaid moderators to clear up after them like small children.  I will take the matter up with admin and suggest those who constantly flout the rules by posting off-topic are banned.  I take the view post quality is preferable to quantity.   

Given it seems many wish to post about sleep/sedation, including yourself, I have started up a new thread and look forward to reading the on-topic posts.

Thank you for the thread AND the wrist slap!.  The point I was making is you claimed about your psychology in the 80's which covers the science of sleep?  Psychology is a psudo science IMO. absolutely no one is an expert on sleep. Sleep patterns change with many factors.

I take the view post quality is preferable to quantity.   #me too!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2019, 05:43:40 PM »

Kate

Gerry

We have seen evidnce of on of the twins being a very very very deep sleeper, unless you believe he was druggd on the journey home?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2019, 05:47:40 PM »
We have seen evidnce of on of the twins being a very very very deep sleeper, unless you believe he was druggd on the journey home?

No we haven't.
What's up, old man?