Author Topic: Please Sign Kerry's Petition.  (Read 3097 times)

Offline faithlilly

Please Sign Kerry's Petition.
« on: July 10, 2013, 12:01:05 PM »
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/52437

Here is a link to the E-petition to get equivalent funding and investigation for Ben and other missing children. Please note this petition is not against anyone ! We just want the same for Ben and all missing children abroad.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline John

Re: Please Sign Kerry's Petition.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 12:10:50 PM »
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/52437

Here is a link to the E-petition to get equivalent funding and investigation for Ben and other missing children. Please note this petition is not against anyone ! We just want the same for Ben and all missing children abroad.

Has Kerry Needham indicated her support for this Petition and who is 'We'?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:12:33 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 01:25:21 PM »
Has Kerry Needham indicated her support for this Petition and who is 'We'?

It's been posted by Kerry on her Find Ben Facebook page.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Redblossom

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 08:11:16 PM »
kerrys facebook manager has set up a couple of petitions in the past, one reaching near 7000 signatures, if they need at least 100,000 signaturesfor the govt to address this, then it has to be in the national papers, facebook wont do it
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 09:22:47 PM by Redblossom »

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 03:15:43 AM »
kerrys facebook manager has set up a couple of petitions in the past, one reaching near 7000 signatures, if they need at least 100,000 signaturesfor the govt to address this, then it has to be in the national papers, facebook wont do it

Totally agree Redblossom.  The Tripping up Trump Petition which we support has managed to get to nearly 20,000 with lots of support but you need broader coverage to get to 100,000 for sure. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Luz

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 12:55:38 AM »
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to sign the petition because I am not residing in the UK  8(8-))

I hope that those that can do it.

Sorry

Luz