Author Topic: The Ocean Club organised missing child procedures - who, where, when, what?  (Read 6238 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: The Ocean Club organised missing child procedures - who, where, when, what?
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2018, 09:17:41 AM »
Charlotte Pennington on the dispatches documentary IIRC.

Look up Dawn Bullen.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:30:33 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2018, 10:02:36 AM »
I notice she says there was one child left and the woman was there to collect that child.  According to her colleague;

The witness immediately helped in the searches, whilst her colleague Charlotte remained at the crêche, looking after the other children that were there and waiting for the arrival of the last parents, after which she also began searching.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JACQUELINE_WILLIAMS.htm
Well Charlotte doesn't say she left early.  And it might have been later.  for When Charlotte arrived Kate is outside.
A different time to Amy.

Looking at Amy's statement she doesn't actually say what alerted her to the issue.
"She confirms that, on the night of the disappearance she was on duty and immediately went to the bedroom to see if the girl was hiding. She saw that the shutter was raised and that the window was partially open. It was then that she began to look in the wardrobes to see if the girl was hiding."

Where was she when on duty? 

Maybe I was wrong thinking she had to come all the way from the Creche.  Maybe she was at the Baby Club? 
"She confirms that she works as head of the Baby Club and Mini Club, the former being for children aged up to eleven months and the latter for children aged between three and five."
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AMY-ELLEN-TIERNEY.htm
If that was the case she could get to the McCanns apartment at the same time as the others as it is from basically the same place.
Even thought Jacqueline stuffs that idea up "That on 3rd May at about 22.05 she was working at the Mini Club, at the "dinner time period" together with colleagues Charlotte and Amy, when a female individual arrived, whose name she does not know, just that she was the mother of a child there (belonging to Toddlers 2), being a guest who was staying at the resort and who left at the end of the week, who told her that a girl called "Maddie" has disappeared, and that the girl's parents needed help in looking for her."

I'd like to see them interviewed again.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2018, 10:13:31 AM »
Well Charlotte doesn't say she left early.  And it might have been later.  for When Charlotte arrived Kate is outside.
A different time to Amy.

Looking at Amy's statement she doesn't actually say what alerted her to the issue.
"She confirms that, on the night of the disappearance she was on duty and immediately went to the bedroom to see if the girl was hiding. She saw that the shutter was raised and that the window was partially open. It was then that she began to look in the wardrobes to see if the girl was hiding."

Where was she when on duty? 

Maybe I was wrong thinking she had to come all the way from the Creche.  Maybe she was at the Baby Club? 
"She confirms that she works as head of the Baby Club and Mini Club, the former being for children aged up to eleven months and the latter for children aged between three and five."
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AMY-ELLEN-TIERNEY.htm
If that was the case she could get to the McCanns apartment at the same time as the others as it is from basically the same place.
Even thought Jacqueline stuffs that idea up "That on 3rd May at about 22.05 she was working at the Mini Club, at the "dinner time period" together with colleagues Charlotte and Amy, when a female individual arrived, whose name she does not know, just that she was the mother of a child there (belonging to Toddlers 2), being a guest who was staying at the resort and who left at the end of the week, who told her that a girl called "Maddie" has disappeared, and that the girl's parents needed help in looking for her."

I'd like to see them interviewed again.

Did OC have more than 1 evening creche on different sites ?
I'd have thought that all creche children would have been on 1 site, but more than happy to be corrected.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2018, 12:34:34 PM »

Did OC have more than 1 evening creche on different sites ?
I'd have thought that all creche children would have been on 1 site, but more than happy to be corrected.
Not that I'm aware of.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2018, 01:21:03 PM »
Not that I'm aware of.

The Minis and the Babies were in adjoining rooms upstairs above the main reception. The toddlers were in the tented building in the Tapas complex.

The principal space where the children from MiniClub and BabyClub are situated is in the same building as the Ocean Club complex reception
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CHARLOTTE-PENNINGTON.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2018, 01:24:08 PM »
The Minis and the Babies were in adjoining rooms upstairs above the main reception. The toddlers were in the tented building in the Tapas complex.

The principal space where the children from MiniClub and BabyClub are situated is in the same building as the Ocean Club complex reception
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CHARLOTTE-PENNINGTON.htm
The question was about the night creche.  Were there more than one location for the night creche.  I think you have described the daytime creches.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2018, 01:30:05 PM »
The question was about the night creche.  Were there more than one location for the night creche.  I think you have described the daytime creches.

No-one has ever said there was another one.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2018, 01:34:53 PM »
No-one has ever said there was another one.
So we agree then do we?

Original question:  Did OC have more than 1 evening creche on different sites ?

And I said:
"Not that I'm aware of."
And you say:
"No-one has ever said there was another one." 

But they asked if there was another one.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2018, 01:36:27 PM »
So we agree then do we?

Original question:  Did OC have more than 1 evening creche on different sites ?

And I said:
"Not that I'm aware of."
And you say:
"No-one has ever said there was another one." 

But they asked if there was another one.

Which would imply that there was only one place that Amy could have come from.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2018, 01:44:42 PM »
Which would imply that there was only one place that Amy could have come from.
No that is not true for she seems to have had her own office in the same building as the Baby Club in  the building by the Tapas Restaurant.

in her other statement Amy talks about her room.  Do you think they meant her private accommodation or was it an office somewhere?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AMY-ELLEN-TIERNEY-1.htm
"When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks.

She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory stick containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera."
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2018, 01:52:15 PM »
No that is not true for she seems to have had her own office in the same building as the Baby Club in  the building by the Tapas Restaurant.

in her other statement Amy talks about her room.  Do you think they meant her private accommodation or was it an office somewhere?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AMY-ELLEN-TIERNEY-1.htm
"When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks.

She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory stick containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera."

That's 2 hours later, so not relevant.

Or maybe not -

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2018, 06:44:52 PM »
That's 2 hours later, so not relevant.
According to the girls there was only one child left to go home.  Do you expect that all 3 staff to remain at the creche right to the end?  No of course not.
"Which would imply that there was only one place that Amy could have come from"  Not if Amy has an office over at the Tapas to work at too.  She doesn't say where she was when first notified of the Maddy - Gabby situation so I do think it is a mistake if we make assumptions about it. 
We actually need to ask her.  Get it from her own mouth in her own words. Was she in the same building as Jacqueline and Charlotte at the time?
Moderation

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2018, 10:07:19 PM »
The night creche is open until 11pm according to this witness and Charlotte remained at the night creche on 3 May 2007. Therefore, Amy and Jacqueline left to take part in the searches. I would estimate that being around 10:20pm IMO.

When questioned she said that the crêche also offered a free service permitting parents to leave their children in the care of the crêche workers during dinner between 19.15 and 23.00, seeing as the above mentioned situation occurred during this time and that she was on duty for that service on that night.

The witness immediately helped in the searches, whilst her colleague Charlotte remained at the crêche, looking after the other children that were there and waiting for the arrival of the last parents, after which she also began searching.

When questioned, she says that on 3rd May she began her shift at 17.15 remaining at the crêche with her colleagues Amy and Charlotte, until they heard about the disappearance.

At about 22.17 I received a call from Lyndsey Johnson, the creche Manager, informing me that the girl had gone missing.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EMMA-LOUISE.htm

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2018, 10:21:10 PM »
The night creche is open until 11pm according to this witness and Charlotte remained at the night creche on 3 May 2007. Therefore, Amy and Jacqueline left to take part in the searches. I would estimate that being around 10:20pm IMO.

When questioned she said that the crêche also offered a free service permitting parents to leave their children in the care of the crêche workers during dinner between 19.15 and 23.00, seeing as the above mentioned situation occurred during this time and that she was on duty for that service on that night.

When questioned, she says that on 3rd May she began her shift at 17.15 remaining at the crêche with her colleagues Amy and Charlotte, until they heard about the disappearance.

At about 22.17 I received a call from Lyndsey Johnson, the creche Manager, informing me that the girl had gone missing.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EMMA-LOUISE.htm
OK that is quite good but the wording is still not clear enough to be sure that when Jacqueline left her and Amy left together at the same time.

Look at this sentence:"The witness immediately helped in the searches, whilst her colleague Charlotte remained at the crêche, looking after the other children that were there and waiting for the arrival of the last parents, after which she also began searching."

It is clear Charlotte was the last to leave.  But when Jacqueline leaves nothing is said about Amy going with her.

But from the sentence after that the three were at work together to begin with.
"When questioned, she says that on 3rd May she began her shift at 17.15 remaining at the crêche with her colleagues Amy and Charlotte, until they heard about the disappearance.

Moderation