Author Topic: The Ocean Club organised missing child procedures - who, where, when, what?  (Read 6235 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: The Ocean Club organised missing child procedures - who, where, when, what?
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2018, 09:01:19 AM »
It's perfectly possible that she was repeating what she was told, rather than what she actually saw. Dianne was told things which she then claimed to have 'remembered'. The time the alarm was raised? It sounds like David told her that. Passing Matthew on her way to the restaurant? She 'remembered' only after David reminded her.
You tell me who would have told Amy?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2018, 09:04:08 AM »
It's perfectly possible that she was repeating what she was told, rather than what she actually saw. Dianne was told things which she then claimed to have 'remembered'. The time the alarm was raised? It sounds like David told her that. Passing Matthew on her way to the restaurant? She 'remembered' only after David reminded her.
You’ve changed your tune, having previously stated that either she or FP were lying.  Plenty of assumptions in your post btw.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2018, 09:16:04 AM »
You’ve changed your tune, having previously stated that either she [Amy Tierney] or FP were lying.  Plenty of assumptions in your post btw.
"She" being Amy Tierney I understand.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2018, 09:33:14 AM »
Rachael's evidence was very confusing. She and Matthew went to check on Grace almost immediately, then he went off searching and she went to tell Jane about Madeleine;

Reply 'Okay, erm basically after Matt and I had checked on Grace, erm Matt went off to search and I went across to Jane's apartment cos she was there with Evie, erm and just told her that Madeleine had gone missing, erm and I must have known at that point that the window was open and the shutter was up, erm cos basically when I told her that....

...1578 'What time did you have the conversation with Jane on the, on the evening''
 Reply 'On the night, erm I mean it was probably about ten fifteen, twenty past ten, something like that (inaudible)'.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

So it took Rachael until 22.15 to alert Jane? How did she know about the window and shutters therefore if she went from the foot of 5A's steps to her apartment and then to 5D?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2018, 09:35:43 AM »
You tell me who would have told Amy?

Kate seemed to be telling everyone; Dianne, Fiona, so why not Amy?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2018, 09:40:34 AM »
Rachael's evidence was very confusing. She and Matthew went to check on Grace almost immediately, then he went off searching and she went to tell Jane about Madeleine;

Reply 'Okay, erm basically after Matt and I had checked on Grace, erm Matt went off to search and I went across to Jane's apartment cos she was there with Evie, erm and just told her that Madeleine had gone missing, erm and I must have known at that point that the window was open and the shutter was up, erm cos basically when I told her that....

...1578 'What time did you have the conversation with Jane on the, on the evening''
 Reply 'On the night, erm I mean it was probably about ten fifteen, twenty past ten, something like that (inaudible)'.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

So it took Rachael until 22.15 to alert Jane? How did she know about the window and shutters therefore if she went from the foot of 5A's steps to her apartment and then to 5D?
Rachael's apartment needed to be opened from the car park side first.  Therefore she would have seen the shutters up at that time.  Once it was open then it was possible to visit the other apartments via the patio side or along the  front door side of the building. 
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2018, 09:50:00 AM »
Rachael's apartment needed to be opened from the car park side first.  Therefore she would have seen the shutters up at that time.  Once it was open then it was possible to visit the other apartments via the patio side or along the  front door side of the building.

It seems she spoke to Kate before she went to see Jane.

Immediately, all of the group, except DIANE, stood up heading for the apartments, and the witness went to see if her daughter was well. Soon after, the men of the group started to do a search around the apartments in an attempt to find the child, at which time KATE said that the window blinds of MADELEINE's bedroom were open and, as such, she had been taken by someone.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-11-MAY07.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2018, 09:54:59 AM »
It seems she spoke to Kate before she went to see Jane.

Immediately, all of the group, except DIANE, stood up heading for the apartments, and the witness went to see if her daughter was well. Soon after, the men of the group started to do a search around the apartments in an attempt to find the child, at which time KATE said that the window blinds of MADELEINE's bedroom were open and, as such, she had been taken by someone.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-11-MAY07.htm
They may have transited through the McCann's apartment first for Kate says she searched the car park on returning with the Tapas friends.  If they were on that side of the building Kate could have easily pointed out the raised shutter to Rachael.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2018, 10:35:28 AM »
They may have transited through the McCann's apartment first for Kate says she searched the car park on returning with the Tapas friends.  If they were on that side of the building Kate could have easily pointed out the raised shutter to Rachael.

I'm almost a hundred percent sure we didn't go to the apartment, we were, because it was just so awful, so Gerry and Kate and maybe Dave, I'm not sure, but went sort of to the bottom of the steps and they sort of went in, erm, and as soon as they sort of said, you know, she's gone and everything, all hell broke loose, we went round to check firstly on Grace to make sure she was okay and we dropped Rachael up there, telling her that she wasn't to move,
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2018, 11:06:35 AM »
I'm almost a hundred percent sure we didn't go to the apartment, we were, because it was just so awful, so Gerry and Kate and maybe Dave, I'm not sure, but went sort of to the bottom of the steps and they sort of went in, erm, and as soon as they sort of said, you know, she's gone and everything, all hell broke loose, we went round to check firstly on Grace to make sure she was okay and we dropped Rachael up there, telling her that she wasn't to move,

Being almost 100% sure is good enough for some,but when Rowley says that they are almost certain Tannerman was no abductor there is room for doubt,tis strange.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2018, 11:53:59 AM »
OK so they went around the back along the footpath.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2018, 11:57:22 AM »
Being almost 100% sure is good enough for some,but when Rowley says that they are almost certain Tannerman was no abductor there is room for doubt,tis strange.
In this case it makes no realistic difference.  But if they did go through  the apartment you'd think they would have noticed the shutters up, but less likely if they went around the footpath IMO.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2018, 11:59:12 AM »
OK so they went around the back along the footpath.

Do you mean they went in through the main entrance to the apartments?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2018, 12:02:36 PM »
Do you mean they went in through the main entrance to the apartments?
Yes Amy called it the back, some call it the front, but main entrance will do.
Moderation

Offline Sunny

« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2018, 11:41:29 PM »
I am not sure if this helps but I have Amy searching the gardens around 10.30pm.  This is Leanne Wagstaff's statement.  She was with two colleagues Kirsty and Sara. There statements are below too.

On the night of the disappearance she was not working and had gone to a bar with colleagues. When she was heading for the bar from home at about 22.30 she saw her colleague Amy in the garden with a torch, searching for something.

She immediately asked what was happening and was told that a girl had disappeared. At first she thought it was a joke, but then she also began to search. She say that she searched everywhere.

She adds that there is a procedure in case a child goes missing, that they complied with this procedure, which indicated the areas that should be searched in order to find the child.

When asked, she says that she does not know at what moment the police (GNR) were called, but she remembers that when she returned from searching the GNR had arrived.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEANNE-DANIELLE-WAGSTAFF.htm

Leanne was with Sara Williamson.  This is Sara's statement

On 3rd May at about 22.30 after having left the apartment where she was living, near to the resort, together with two of her colleagues, Leanne and Kirsty, she met her colleague Amy. She was informed by Amy that Madeleine had disappeared and that she was trying to look for her. For this reason, the witness together with her colleagues joined in the search.

In the search carried out with her colleagues from the OC other individuals (tourists, locals, property owners) also participated.

Later, she cannot say exactly at what time but thinks it was about midnight she noticed officers from the public authorities (police) at the scene taking the appropriate measures for this kind of situation.

When asked, she says that the searches undertaken by OC employees finished at around 04.00 on 4th May with negative results.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SARA-ELIZABETH-WILLIAMSON.htm

And finally Kirsty Maryan

That on the 03 of May, 200, at around 22h30, after having left the apartment where she is living, close to the establishment mentioned, together with two more colleagues, also residents there, whose name are Leanne and Sarah, she found her colleague Amy. That during their discussion she was informed that Madeleine McCann had disappeared and that they were looking for her. For this reason, together with her colleagues, they also began searching for Madeleine McCann;
. That during the search she carried out, together with her colleagues (employees of the Ocean Club) others were also participating from the establishment ion question;

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KIRSTY-MARYAN.htm
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!