Author Topic: the mcanns fear what the twins think about Ga BOOK what about page 128  (Read 7167 times)

Offline carlymichelle

will  kates description of their  sister traumatise them as well? i would imagine so  most normal people  thought that page was very disturbing

C.Edwards

Re: the mcanns fear what the twins think about Ga BOOK what about page 128
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 11:56:15 AM »
129 isn't it?  I am going from memory though.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 11:58:51 AM »
129 isn't it?  I am going from memory though.

either page number you know what im reffering too and imo it  was  very disturbing  the twins would  find that more  disturbing then GA book considering  as far as i know the twins cant read  portugese

C.Edwards

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 12:15:22 PM »
I'm a bit worried about what kind of respect for authority the twins will grow up with based on their fragrant mother's use of language describing Portuguese policemen... ;-)

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 12:16:53 PM »
I'm a bit worried about what kind of respect for authority the twins will grow up with based on their fragrant mother's use of language describing Portuguese policemen... ;-)
or the monster  who took maddie..............  the mcanns told the twins that a monster took maddie and they were only  2.....

Rachel Granada

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 09:20:03 PM »
or the monster  who took maddie..............  the mcanns told the twins that a monster took maddie and they were only  2.....

Have Kate and Gerry McCann ever done you any harm, carlymichelle?

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 10:08:32 PM »

No they didn't!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline gilet

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 10:39:14 PM »

Please show us some evidence that what you are claiming actually happened. I have seen this comment before but never seen anything to prove it happened.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 10:43:05 PM »
Please show us some evidence that what you are claiming actually happened. I have seen this comment before but never seen anything to prove it happened.

The McCann's didn't tell the twins that a monster took maddie, Carly's doing her thing again.

McCann twins play ‘find Maddie’

By metrowebukmetro Sunday 27 Jan 2008 10:35 pm

The brother and sister of missing Madeleine McCann cope with their loss by playing a game called ‘Find the monster that took Maddie’, it was claimed on Sunday.

The game was described by leading world sex crimes expert Ray Wyre after he met parents Kate and Gerry McCann.

Twins Sean and Amelie, two, were helping to give their parents the strength to carry on, he added.

The parents told him they were together recently when the twins rushed into the room shouting.

He added: ‘They said they were going to go and find the monster that took Maddie. Then they dashed off to play the game.
It’s a sad story, but it is healthy that Madeleine remains a real presence in their lives.’

A spokesman for the McCanns denied the story.

Maddie vanished in Portugal last May, aged three.

http://metro.co.uk/2008/01/27/mccann-twins-play-find-maddie-87246/
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 10:44:40 PM by DCI »
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

C.Edwards

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 10:56:20 PM »
The McCann's didn't tell the twins that a monster took maddie, Carly's doing her thing again.

McCann twins play ‘find Maddie’

By metrowebukmetro Sunday 27 Jan 2008 10:35 pm

The brother and sister of missing Madeleine McCann cope with their loss by playing a game called ‘Find the monster that took Maddie’, it was claimed on Sunday.

The game was described by leading world sex crimes expert Ray Wyre after he met parents Kate and Gerry McCann.

Twins Sean and Amelie, two, were helping to give their parents the strength to carry on, he added.

The parents told him they were together recently when the twins rushed into the room shouting.

He added: ‘They said they were going to go and find the monster that took Maddie. Then they dashed off to play the game.
It’s a sad story, but it is healthy that Madeleine remains a real presence in their lives.’

A spokesman for the McCanns denied the story.

Maddie vanished in Portugal last May, aged three.

http://metro.co.uk/2008/01/27/mccann-twins-play-find-maddie-87246/

So...

a) this is the age-old tactic of "report all the details in their salubrious glory" and then post a footnote denying it so the feeble-minded can subsequently claim "they never said that!" and

b) the twins, like obviously right, came up with that term all by themselves at that age without any involvement of the parents.

It amazes me that some of you can tie your own shoelaces. Assuming you can, of course.

Benita

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 10:56:42 PM »

you really shouldnt posts lies carly .do you know what libel means

ETA I really dont know what this thread has to do with anything ..everyone knows whats in kates book well those who have read it ..you are sick minded bringing page 129 up ....its been discussed over and over why do you feel the need to discuss it again ?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 11:00:00 PM by Benita »

C.Edwards

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 10:58:21 PM »
you really shouldnt posts lies carly .do you know what libel means

ETA I really dont know what this thread has to do with anything ..everyone knows whats in kates book well those who have read it ..you are sick minded bringing page 129 up ....its been discussed over and over why do you feel the need to duscuss it again ?

...as sick-minded as the person who wrote it, perhaps?  No, obviously not.

Benita

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 11:03:51 PM »

...as sick-minded as the person who wrote it, perhaps?  No, obviously not.

it was kates thoughts anyone that thought a pedo had took their child would think the same imo..but why keep mulling over something so sensitive no need to bring it up what point is carly trying to make is beyond me.

C.Edwards

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 11:07:21 PM »

it was kates thoughts anyone that thought a pedo had took their child would think the same imo..but why keep mulling over something so sensitive no need to bring it up what point is carly trying to make is beyond me.

In that case you're intellectually challenged. The point is that the McCanns are taking someone to court over a complex book laying out the conclusions of the investigating force and yet they are failing to look at the fouling of their own back yard in such literature as exists on p. 129 and carlymichelle is quite rightly drawing a juxtaposition between this outwardly contradictory stance.

Offline gilet

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2013, 11:32:52 PM »
In that case you're intellectually challenged. The point is that the McCanns are taking someone to court over a complex book laying out the conclusions of the investigating force and yet they are failing to look at the fouling of their own back yard in such literature as exists on p. 129 and carlymichelle is quite rightly drawing a juxtaposition between this outwardly contradictory stance.

There is nothing contradictory about the two positions. On the one hand Kate McCann admitted her worst fears about what may have happened. On the other hand a disgraced ex-cop is being brought to task over potential libel and lies about a missing child.

The positions are in no way related, no matter how hard you attempt to convince readers that they are.

It is a completely illogical stance that you are taking and that suggests that is you who may be intellectually challenged as logic is a fundamental aspect of intelligence.