Author Topic: Christian Brückner claims to have an alibi the night Madeleine went missing?  (Read 2793 times)

Offline jassi

Exactly, if CB drove the girl to the airport the parents would confirm or deny it surely, Brunt says in his piece she was on holiday with her parents.

Does Brunt provides a source for this story?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

Does Brunt provides a source for this story?

Nope.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Exactly, if CB drove the girl to the airport the parents would confirm or deny it surely, Brunt says in his piece she was on holiday with her parents.
Seems like her parents should be done for neglect then, leaving her in the clutches of an older man who (if she was under the age of consent) committed statutory rape on her, by his own admission.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

I'm at a bit of a loss to understand why so many of his various friends, currently scattered across the globe, would have conspired to implicate him in Madeleine's case.

Depends how you define a friend.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

As his 'friends' didn't bother we'll never know.

He didn't brag about it at the time.  He did though on the tenth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance when Kate and Gerry were campaigning on her behalf.  His horrified friends reported to the BKA who started investigating him then. The rest as they say - is history.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

He didn't brag about it at the time.  He did though on the tenth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance when Kate and Gerry were campaigning on her behalf.  His horrified friends reported to the BKA who started investigating him then. The rest as they say - is history.

Didn't he, allegedly, confess to Helge Bushing at a kite festival in 2008?

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

Didn't he, allegedly, confess to Helge Bushing at a kite festival in 2008?

That was reported;

Busching spoke to Brueckner at a Spanish kite festival in 2008, where Brueckner allegedly admitted that he had been involved in Madeleine’s abduction.
https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/09/11/one-word-guilty-witness-who-spoke-to-madeleine-mccann-suspect-says-german-pedophile-admitted-confessed-at-a-kite-festival-a-year-after-3-year-old-disappeared/
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Busching was so horrified by the credible, detailed & graphic account of this serious offence against the innocent minor, that he thought he'd better not tell the police about it for at least another 9 years.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

Busching was so horrified by the credible, detailed & graphic account of this serious offence against the innocent minor, that he thought he'd better not tell the police about it for at least another 9 years.

I wonder what changed his mind?
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

It seems his alibi has been checked out.. Pepper spray girl.. And the fates don't add up

Not according to your man Wolter.

“ German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who is leading the Madeleine investigation with Portuguese and British detectives, told Sky News: "I assume if he has anything that exonerates him that sooner or later he will share it with us and we would then check it out. What happens then, let's see.

"So far he has told us nothing, he's given us no alibi. So, we can only work on the evidence we have found so far in our investigation. And there was nothing to exonerate him."

Straight from the horse’s mouth.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

I wonder what changed his mind?

According to a Greek police report, Busching's evidence was 'given voluntarily and without monetary or other consideration'.

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

According to a Greek police report, Busching's evidence was 'given voluntarily and without monetary or other consideration'.

Nevertheless something made him decide the time was right to share the knowledge he had apparently kept to himself for 9 years.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

Not according to your man Wolter.

“ German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who is leading the Madeleine investigation with Portuguese and British detectives, told Sky News: "I assume if he has anything that exonerates him that sooner or later he will share it with us and we would then check it out. What happens then, let's see.

"So far he has told us nothing, he's given us no alibi. So, we can only work on the evidence we have found so far in our investigation. And there was nothing to exonerate him."

Straight from the horse’s mouth.

Try not to think so simplistically..

Offline faithlilly

Try not to think so simplistically..

Now that did make me laugh. Wolter, in his own words, said that Brueckner’s alibi hadn’t been debunked.

Over to you.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

Nevertheless something made him decide the time was right to share the knowledge he had apparently kept to himself for 9 years.

Do the police, generally, tell the public that they’ve done a deal with a criminal?