Author Topic: Is it immoral to think Madeleine was abducted and murdered?  (Read 6698 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Is it immoral to think Madeleine was abducted and murdered?
« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2022, 12:54:01 PM »
Don't be silly.  Madeleine isn't my child.  From where do you get this emotional rubbish?

You mean that you won't feel disappointment when all your hope comes  to nothing ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #226 on: August 05, 2022, 01:08:32 PM »
You mean that you won't feel disappointment when all your hope comes  to nothing ?

You really don't understand Hope, do you.  It is all academic to me.  If Madeleine is dead then she has been dead for a very long time.

That which has always disturbed me is the nastiness.  But then that has been going on since The Village Pump.  Some people, sadly, are born nasty.  And this will go on.  There is nothing much to be done about it.  It's Genetic.

Offline jassi

« Reply #227 on: August 05, 2022, 01:18:59 PM »
You really don't understand Hope, do you.  It is all academic to me.  If Madeleine is dead then she has been dead for a very long time.

That which has always disturbed me is the nastiness.  But then that has been going on since The Village Pump.  Some people, sadly, are born nasty.  And this will go on.  There is nothing much to be done about it.  It's Genetic.

Nope, I see it as a futile gesture and not worthy of bothering with as it achieves nothing
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #228 on: August 05, 2022, 01:30:08 PM »
Nope, I see it as a futile gesture and not worthy of bothering with as it achieves nothing

Then don't bother with it.  It isn't difficult.

But what is it that you hope to achieve?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #229 on: August 05, 2022, 01:32:14 PM »
So you don't think it's double standards to complain of abuse you claim you have received whilst simultaneously having no problem when I am being accused of having no moral compass?  That's an interesting position for you to hold don't you think?

I don't start new topics dedicating to complaining about others. Isn't that a bit OTT?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #230 on: August 05, 2022, 01:35:01 PM »
I don't start new topics dedicating to complaining about others. Isn't that a bit OTT?

Is that In Your Opinion?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2022, 01:58:05 PM »
Obviously not, or it wouldn't have been approved.  In any case this thread was started to explore the reasons why people think that there is something morally wrong with accepting the direction of the current police investigation which is a topic of discussion we've not really explored on this forum before and makes a change from arguing about the usual rubbish don't you think?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #232 on: August 05, 2022, 02:11:27 PM »
Then don't bother with it.  It isn't difficult.

But what is it that you hope to achieve?

I don't hope to achieve anything. That's the point.

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #233 on: August 05, 2022, 02:30:10 PM »
I don't hope to achieve anything. That's the point.

And nor do I.  My hope is an entirely different thing which you appear to know nothing about.

Offline The General

« Reply #234 on: September 24, 2022, 11:55:04 PM »
And nor do I.  My hope is an entirely different thing which you appear to know nothing about.
I'd like to know as much as you. Sort of.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum