Author Topic: It has taken fifteen years ~ is Madeleine's case close to being solved?  (Read 10374 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

I like to see evidence, which doesn't seem to be one of your priorities.

But if you want a toss up between The McCanns and Brueckner there is no contest.

As for being close to being solved.  I am sticking with Wolters for now, although I don't much care what Brueckner gets banged up for, while you appear to favour Rapists and Paedophiles.

......and your evidence of abduction is?.....the evidence against Brueckner is?

It's because someone said so, isn't it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

Does this have any bearing on whether Madeleine's case is close to being solved? The Germans don't seem to have convinced you.

There has been a progression over the past fifteen years even if your preference is for ground hog day.

Who knows ~ if the PJ had carried out due process earlier in 2007 to the logical conclusion fresh eyes eventually reached there might have been time.

There was no evidence against the McCanns.  There never had been any.  Had that been accepted and other options followed we could have been at the stage we are at now of investigating Brueckner either to eliminate him or bring him to trial.

It isn't as if he didn't have a presence in the area and one iota of the time spent checking McCann phone data might have turned up a lot more which was actually pertinent to the case.
The fact the phone he was using actually had been recorded in the files but hadn't been checked out will probably emerge as one of the big fails of investigators.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

I am beginning to weary of repeating the obvious, half of which some of these people don't even know.

This is the danger of hitching to a bandwagon half way through and with preconceived ideas and prejudices.  Like Amaral.  No wonder it as taken fifteen years.

Fortunately The German Justice System has an already convicted criminal in prison in Germany for crimes he committed in Portugal.

What does that say about The Portuguese Justice System?

Offline Brietta

......and your evidence of abduction is?.....the evidence against Brueckner is?

It's because someone said so, isn't it.

Your misinterpretation of the term is excruciatingly awful.  But do keep it going, it epitomises exactly the attitudes which have resulted in Madeleine's case initially being almost ignored followed by subsequent investigations having to take up the reins of a horse which had been bolting ahead of them for years.

I think they have caught up now and might even be ahead of the game.  Good on them!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

Your misinterpretation of the term is excruciatingly awful.  But do keep it going, it epitomises exactly the attitudes which have resulted in Madeleine's case initially being almost ignored followed by subsequent investigations having to take up the reins of a horse which had been bolting ahead of them for years.

I think they have caught up now and might even be ahead of the game.  Good on them!

You think the PJ will be charging Brueckner soon?

Why isn't Wolters doing it?

Offline Wonderfulspam

I mean the MET aren't interested in charging Brueckner, Wolters can't, so I guess it's up to the police force you all hate to finish the job off now.

Offline Eleanor

I mean the MET aren't interested in charging Brueckner, Wolters can't, so I guess it's up to the police force you all hate to finish the job off now.

You really are seriously deluded, you poor soul.  You can hardly string a sentence together and none of your comments make any sense.

Offline Wonderfulspam

You really are seriously deluded, you poor soul.  You can hardly string a sentence together and none of your comments make any sense.

Deluded? This coming from someone who believes Wolters has both solved the case, but also hasn't.

Offline Eleanor

Deluded? This coming from someone who believes Wolters has both solved the case, but also hasn't.

You see what I mean?  No sense.  And no logic either.

Offline Wonderfulspam

You see what I mean?  No sense.  And no logic either.

Well yes, logic tells us Joana was abducted doesn't it.
Just like Maddie was.

Offline Eleanor

Well yes, logic tells us Joana was abducted doesn't it.
Just like Maddie was.

It tells me that there is a possibility.

Offline Venturi Swirl

but he will keep posting his gibberish all the while he's being given the time of day. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

but he will keep posting his gibberish all the while he's being given the time of day.

I really don't know what to do with Spammy.  A part of me feels sorry for him.  But I do often ignore his nonsense.  And I doubt that he is as awful as he would like us to think.

Offline sadie

I really don't know what to do with Spammy.  A part of me feels sorry for him.  But I do often ignore his nonsense.  And I doubt that he is as awful as he would like us to think.

I have a love/hate relationship with Spammy.  So outragious are some of her ideas that she makes me laugh.  She can be kinda droll.

I hate it when she runs down The Mccanns, and think of her as like Junior school age, then .... WHOOPS, up comes a good post well worthy of the forum.

And in certain areas she shows real compassion.  Can't think why she so hates the Mccanns.

Offline Brietta

I am beginning to weary of repeating the obvious, half of which some of these people don't even know.

This is the danger of hitching to a bandwagon half way through and with preconceived ideas and prejudices.  Like Amaral.  No wonder it as taken fifteen years.

Fortunately The German Justice System has an already convicted criminal in prison in Germany for crimes he committed in Portugal.

What does that say about The Portuguese Justice System?

If what we have been told is true and I've no reason to doubt it, Brueckner will face other charges for crimes of a sexual nature long before he will ever have charges laid against him for crimes against Madeleine.

All the current crimes for which he is presently suspect were committed in Portugal and the only hope of justice being served is from the German Courts.  The vicious torture and rape for which he is currently serving time in Germany was committed in Portugal but had to be tried in Germany.

Loud and clear it tells me that the Portuguese Justice System pays scant regard to crimes of a sexual nature carried out against women and children and in that regard is not fit for purpose.

It must be rather unique for a Sovereign Nation to be so dependent on another country to police crimes committed within it's borders as the only hope of justice for crime victims.