Author Topic: Is it immoral to think Madeleine was abducted and murdered?  (Read 6779 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Is it immoral to think Madeleine was abducted and murdered?
« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2022, 09:42:21 AM »
You're still arguing about opinions, not about facts. As such, no-one can claim that they're right and someone else is wrong.
No, I'm arguing about abusive posts, something which you claim to be against but clearly don't mind when it's me or other McCann supporters on the receiving end.  Is it acceptable to say I lack a moral compass because I think Madeleine was abducted and murdered?  A tenner says I don't get a simple yes or no reply from you on this matter.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2022, 09:43:22 AM »
I stopped trying to get any sense out of some posters some time ago. Thryve taken hypocrisy to a new level
^^^this
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2022, 11:17:46 AM »
It is the repetition, ad finitum, that is goading AS WELL YOU KNOW

and that's why as a WUM you keep doing it.

John, why are WIND UP MERCHANTS allowed on this forum?   Time to put a stop to it, please.  It is counterproductive to the forum.

Wums add to the entertainment in my opinion.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2022, 11:18:50 AM »
wow, so you'd advocate more rather than less wumming? An interesting position for a moderator! 
BTW how did your meeting with the PJ go?  You never did tell us...

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2022, 11:21:24 AM »
For me, life is all about comedy. I enjoy the slightly comedic effect I find resulting from the repetition. For example, it's pretty obvious now Wolters hasn't really solved the case & isn't about to anytime ever, so, by repeatedly utilising the phrase 'it shouldn't be much longer now' this serves to highlight the futility of that expectation being held. Mocking the, two year long now, anticipation held by those who believe Brueckner will at some point be charged. But, perhaps I'm wrong & Wolters really does serve CB his charge sheet tomorrow, I'll look a bit silly then, but Wolters can't see that happening.

Alternatively, one could try doing this same gag in reverse, referring to a sceptics expectation the McCanns will ever face charges. But, since the McCanns aren't even suspects, the 3 investigative forces aren't conducting a very serious investigation into them & a prosecutor hasn't forcefully declared he has concrete evidence against them (which might lead one to genuinely anticipate charges are imminent) that gag wouldn't really work.

So yeah, thank Wolters really. If he hadn't come storming out the traps the way he did, exaggerating the strength of his evidence & people hadn't been convinced by his claim (note: not Brueckner himself, & he of all people is in the best position to know if he murdered Maddie or not, the McCanns & the MET aren't convinced either) this opportunity to lark about would never have presented itself.

What Wolters faithful need to ask themselves is....
Why hasn't Wolters shared this concrete evidence with the McCanns?
They of all people have the most right to know if there's firm evidence of their daughters fate.
The answer to this has been it could damage the case, but no one can explain exactly how it could.

Why hasn't Wolters shared the concrete evidence with the MET?
If the answer to this is the same as before, explain how?

Why was Wolters even trying to sniff out Brueckner's location between 9pm & 10pm on May 3rd if he already has concrete evidence he murdered Maddie anyway? Abduction is a given, isn't it?
Brueckner couldn't possibly have an alibi, so why would Wolters even need to check it out?

I dunno man, like, when you really think about it, maybe Wolters doesn't really have concrete evidence after all, seems possible doesn't it. But alright, point taken, I promise I won't repeat the phrase it shouldn't be much longer now anymore & we can all just sit & wait patiently & peacefully until Wolters reveals the concrete evidence.

Succinct and to the point.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #200 on: August 05, 2022, 11:22:02 AM »
wow, so you'd advocate more rather than less wumming? An interesting position for a moderator! 
BTW how did your meeting with the PJ go?  You never did tell us...

Blame the coronavirus but things have moved on. Maybe I should fly to Germany now that Wolters has popped up?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Online Eleanor

« Reply #201 on: August 05, 2022, 11:22:35 AM »

Try doing a bit of Moderating.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #202 on: August 05, 2022, 11:22:55 AM »

Oh c'mon. Most of the time we have a knock about anyway. When serious topics come up we discuss them seriously, when there's nothing to talk about, someone needs to make something to for you to complain about, don't they?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #203 on: August 05, 2022, 11:25:41 AM »
If members have issues with site content, then I'm sure they can find other sites more to their liking.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2022, 11:33:09 AM »
Blame the coronavirus but things have moved on. Maybe I should fly to Germany now that Wolters has popped up?
LOL, everyone always blames everything on the coronavirus.  I thought you had vitally important information to impart to the PJ - what changed?  Portugal is re-open now, get on a plane and give it to them!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2022, 11:35:32 AM »
Succinct and to the point.
Succinct?  It's a rambling essay, I've never seen such a lot of words in one post from one troll.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2022, 11:37:49 AM »
If members have issues with site content, then I'm sure they can find other sites more to their liking.

It's us same handful hanging around. We're all quite used to each other by now. No one takes serious offence to anything. We simply wouldn't come back if we weren't enjoying ourselves.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2022, 11:42:09 AM »

Ah Ha.  Trying to get rid of us I see.  Is this a Conspiracy?

Whoops, sorry.  Off Topic.

Offline jassi

« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2022, 11:43:15 AM »
It's us same handful hanging around. We're all quite used to each other by now. No one takes serious offence to anything. We simply wouldn't come back if we weren't enjoying ourselves.

I don't suppose they do, but boy, how they love to complain.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2022, 11:46:36 AM »
I don't suppose they do, but boy, how they love to complain.
I take serious offence at being told regularly that I actively want Madeleine to have been abused by a paedophile and murdered.  I know it's only said to provoke and clearly only a moron would seriously believe that that is what I actually wanted but still, I thought it should be challenged.  If you don't like it, look for another forum more to your tastes..?  8(0(*