Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 409623 times)

stephen25000

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #2025 on: June 15, 2016, 10:39:22 AM »
Why just the McCann's?   Why not all these other parents?    Madeleine has just the same rights as all these other children that have gone missing.    Why are you just picking on the McCann's?

Well,  we come to the reason don't we in that sentence 'I have no time for the McCann's'  there you go,  it's because they sued a man for accusing them of the despicable crime of hiding their daughters body,  which I am sure every parent would have done in their shoes.

As for what I have done a simple mind your own business will suffice.

Defending the McCann's?   I am debating here the same as you,  can I say all you want to do is defend Amaral?

Tell me one crucial thing lace.

What if there never was an abduction ?

There is no forensic evidence to indicate one ever took place.

So who does the responsibility of Madeleine's disappearance fall on to  ?

You will have noted, if you had read my comments, I have said Amaral made mistakes.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2026 on: June 15, 2016, 10:43:02 AM »
Who took the decision where to look, whether to look for a living or dead child and for how long the searches should continue?

It was Major Luis Seqeuira, GNR Portimao who was the search coordinator.

Lots of info here to help you with your lack of knowledge;

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2027 on: June 15, 2016, 10:52:02 AM »
It appears to be a case that n some eyes, whatever the PJ did was wrong.

Pretty much.
It might be handy if one or two of these biggety types could give cites for the Portuguese judiciary in general having sat on their collective duffs doing nothing. Well something a bit more reliable than unsubstantiated assertions which become more strident by the minute. Banshees R Us ?
As I recall the case stayed open for 15 months ish.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Lace

« Reply #2028 on: June 15, 2016, 10:57:27 AM »
Tell me one crucial thing lace.

What if there never was an abduction ?

There is no forensic evidence to indicate one ever took place.

So who does the responsibility of Madeleine's disappearance fall on to  ?

You will have noted, if you had read my comments, I have said Amaral made mistakes.

Ah so,  you want the police to think 'Hmm,  what if there wasn't an abduction,   better we don't look fpr Madeleine,  she might not have been abducted'.   Don't be so ridiculous.

There is no forensic evidence to say that Madeleine died in 5a either.   I would rather take the view of SY than that of the dogs sorry.

Alfie

« Reply #2029 on: June 15, 2016, 11:13:23 AM »
It was Major Luis Seqeuira, GNR Portimao who was the search coordinator.

Lots of info here to help you with your lack of knowledge;

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm
Okay, so you're saying that Amaral and the PJ had no say or input into the search for Madeleine McCann?

stephen25000

« Reply #2030 on: June 15, 2016, 11:26:25 AM »
Ah so,  you want the police to think 'Hmm,  what if there wasn't an abduction,   better we don't look fpr Madeleine,  she might not have been abducted'.   Don't be so ridiculous.

There is no forensic evidence to say that Madeleine died in 5a either.   I would rather take the view of SY than that of the dogs sorry.

SY has no evidence of an abduction.

No evidence of a break in to the apartment whatsoever, JUST A BELIEF, in a one sided investigation.

...and as we know, they have not found Madeleine or how she disappeared from the apartment.

So again Lace, if there was no abduction, where next ?

By the way, the dogs have no 'view'.

They responded to stimuli.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2031 on: June 15, 2016, 11:37:46 AM »
SY has no evidence of an abduction.

No evidence of a break in to the apartment whatsoever, JUST A BELIEF, in a one sided investigation.

...and as we know, they have not found Madeleine or how she disappeared from the apartment.

So again Lace, if there was no abduction, where next ?

By the way, the dogs have no 'view'.

They responded to stimuli.

You don't need 'evidence'  to come to a conclusion that a child has been abducted,   Madeleine has not been found,  no evidence of death,  that is enough.

There was an abduction,  SY are following that route,  get over it.

stephen25000

« Reply #2032 on: June 15, 2016, 11:46:54 AM »
You don't need 'evidence'  to come to a conclusion that a child has been abducted,   Madeleine has not been found,  no evidence of death,  that is enough.

I have nothing to get over.

Absolutely no evidence or proof of abduction.

SY have found absolutely nothing, AND YOU KNOW IT.

Offline jassi

« Reply #2033 on: June 15, 2016, 11:51:26 AM »

Absolutely. It is entirely possible to come to a conclusion with no evidence whatsoever.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2034 on: June 15, 2016, 12:55:38 PM »
Okay, so you're saying that Amaral and the PJ had no say or input into the search for Madeleine McCann?

I am saying that the GNR were responsible for the organisation of the physical search over 7 days, If you wish to know anything more it's all in the files to which I provided a link.

I have no intention of searching the files to answer questions raised by those who, it seems, can't be bothered to do their own research.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2035 on: June 15, 2016, 01:03:54 PM »
They were looking for a dead body as they had the abductor locked up,  he was giving some ridiculous story about how he had ran over her in his car.   Quite a bit different from Madeleine wouldn't you say.

Mark Bridger wasn't found guilty until 30th May 2013.

He was innocent up until that date.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfie

« Reply #2036 on: June 15, 2016, 01:05:09 PM »
I am saying that the GNR were responsible for the organisation of the physical search over 7 days, If you wish to know anything more it's all in the files to which I provided a link.

I have no intention of searching the files to answer questions raised by those who, it seems, can't be bothered to do their own research.
Whoever was ultimately responsible, whether it was yer man  Major Luis Seqeuira, GNR Portimao  or Amaral, or his boss, it was a sad state of affairs when they decided to end the search after seven days.  As we have seen from similar missing children searches in this country, far more time, effort and resources are put into finding the child, either dead or alive. 

By the way, thanks for the link.  I can't seem to find ANY information about the PDL and surrounding territory searches conducted by the GNR.  Under the heading "searches" we have the following

CASA_LILIANA PHOTOGRAPHIC REPORTS
QUINTA SALSALITO SEARCHES EVELEIGH BORGAU
ROMAN TUNNELS
SPORTS JACKET RUCKSACK PDL 3 MAY 07

So, am I looking in the wrong place?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2037 on: June 15, 2016, 01:51:21 PM »
(snip) ... I can't seem to find ANY information about the PDL and surrounding territory searches conducted by the GNR.  ...
"The teams available and deployed by Major Seqeuira were drawn from unit of the GNR, Civil Protection, Fire Brigade, Red Cross and Urban Police. Each team numbered around 10 and between 80 to 100 personnel were involved in search activity. The searches were based on a strategy of searching in 'rescue and recovery' to locate the missing girl alive, or if dead, not as a victim of crime. This search phase lasted for 7 days from the date M McCann went missing. The search was split into 3 zones radiating out from Praia Da Luz in a northward direction. The first zone extended 3km to the EN125 road at Espiche. Within this zone, sectors were drawn using the natural boundaries that exist and included the entire village. Officers were briefed and debriefed before and after deployments and records of activity collected. Each sector was repeatedly searched on 3 separate occasions over the 7 days using officers conducting line searches and supported by air scenting dogs. The next zone 2 was extended out to a radius of 7km to the boundary of the N120 road at Bensafrim. As the sectors were larger and in order to support the line searches 2 GNR officers on motorcycles and 6 GNR officers on horse-back were deployed. These sectors were all searched on 2 separate occasions over the 7 day period. The outer zone 3 was extended to 15km at Barragem de Odiaxere a dammed lake. This zone is in a mountainous region subject to flash forest fires. Therefore Fire officers who routinely patrol and have local knowledge of the area were tasked to drive the tracks, visit empty properties to look for the missing girl. Additionally the fire brigade used a boat to visually inspect the surface water of the lake." (Source: NPIA Search Decision Support Document)

Alfie

« Reply #2038 on: June 15, 2016, 02:00:01 PM »
"The teams available and deployed by Major Seqeuira were drawn from unit of the GNR, Civil Protection, Fire Brigade, Red Cross and Urban Police. Each team numbered around 10 and between 80 to 100 personnel were involved in search activity. The searches were based on a strategy of searching in 'rescue and recovery' to locate the missing girl alive, or if dead, not as a victim of crime. This search phase lasted for 7 days from the date M McCann went missing. The search was split into 3 zones radiating out from Praia Da Luz in a northward direction. The first zone extended 3km to the EN125 road at Espiche. Within this zone, sectors were drawn using the natural boundaries that exist and included the entire village. Officers were briefed and debriefed before and after deployments and records of activity collected. Each sector was repeatedly searched on 3 separate occasions over the 7 days using officers conducting line searches and supported by air scenting dogs. The next zone 2 was extended out to a radius of 7km to the boundary of the N120 road at Bensafrim. As the sectors were larger and in order to support the line searches 2 GNR officers on motorcycles and 6 GNR officers on horse-back were deployed. These sectors were all searched on 2 separate occasions over the 7 day period. The outer zone 3 was extended to 15km at Barragem de Odiaxere a dammed lake. This zone is in a mountainous region subject to flash forest fires. Therefore Fire officers who routinely patrol and have local knowledge of the area were tasked to drive the tracks, visit empty properties to look for the missing girl. Additionally the fire brigade used a boat to visually inspect the surface water of the lake." (Source: NPIA Search Decision Support Document)
8((()*/ thanks.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2039 on: June 15, 2016, 02:03:11 PM »
That's between 560 and 700 man-days of searching by the GNR etc.