Author Topic: Asesinato en la Casa Blanca Granja.  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Myster

Asesinato en la Casa Blanca Granja.
« on: December 04, 2018, 07:08:04 AM »
Interpreter required, because it's all Double-Spanish to me... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGMpa6zqtZo

Two Comments worthy of note, run through Google Translate:

Maybe what I am expressing now sounds ugly and hard but it is my point of view ... to adopt is an immense risk if the people who do not have access can not know the clinical history that shows antecedents and relevant medical problems ... difficult ... and if you can know this background then it's like playing Russian roulette and you do not know when you get the bullet ... I've heard of many adoption cases where the refrain raises crows that take your eyes fits. ... of course many children need a home .... but ... but ... it is a very personal point of view is not a truth.

I have to say that this case that, curiously, I did not know, has impressed me a lot. This psychopath is among the worst known. His level of perversity, falsehood, manipulation, sadism, theatrical dissimulation, narcissism, etc, etc, etc is at the top of the evil. Not only does he kill some parents who were good people, not only does he kill defenseless babies, but on top of that the sister is double charged destroying her life and reputation by carrying her with all the dead. All a work of art of evil, fortunately, frustrated. Then self-satisfied boasts of his abilities to remain as a victim. This is the typical integrated psychopath who is caught in their barbarities. People can not imagine how many there are unpunished.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Asesinato en la Casa Blanca Granja.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 11:58:00 AM »
According to the following list, no idea how reliable it is, Spain has experienced 2 MoJ's with UK experiencing 40 over the same time period:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_miscarriage_of_justice_cases

Meaning, possibly, Spaniards are likely to have more faith in their judicial system and will be less inclined to question cases and the systems of other countries.

How come the UK and US have so many compared with other countries?  Is this down to the reliability of the list, reporting, having a better appeals process and/or something else or do these countries have particularly poor judicial systems leading to more MoJ's? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 07:34:57 AM »
Interpreter required, because it's all Double-Spanish to me... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGMpa6zqtZo

Two Comments worthy of note, run through Google Translate:

Maybe what I am expressing now sounds ugly and hard but it is my point of view ... to adopt is an immense risk if the people who do not have access can not know the clinical history that shows antecedents and relevant medical problems ... difficult ... and if you can know this background then it's like playing Russian roulette and you do not know when you get the bullet ... I've heard of many adoption cases where the refrain raises crows that take your eyes fits. ... of course many children need a home .... but ... but ... it is a very personal point of view is not a truth.

I have to say that this case that, curiously, I did not know, has impressed me a lot. This psychopath is among the worst known. His level of perversity, falsehood, manipulation, sadism, theatrical dissimulation, narcissism, etc, etc, etc is at the top of the evil. Not only does he kill some parents who were good people, not only does he kill defenseless babies, but on top of that the sister is double charged destroying her life and reputation by carrying her with all the dead. All a work of art of evil, fortunately, frustrated. Then self-satisfied boasts of his abilities to remain as a victim. This is the typical integrated psychopath who is caught in their barbarities. People can not imagine how many there are unpunished.

It’s gone - the video
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 07:45:26 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 07:55:02 AM »
It’s gone - the video
Unless you understood Spanish the video wasn't of much use, although the eloquent incisive comments were easy enough to follow when run through Google Translate.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 07:58:31 AM »
According to the following list, no idea how reliable it is, Spain has experienced 2 MoJ's with UK experiencing 40 over the same time period:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_miscarriage_of_justice_cases

Meaning, possibly, Spaniards are likely to have more faith in their judicial system and will be less inclined to question cases and the systems of other countries.

How come the UK and US have so many compared with other countries?  Is this down to the reliability of the list, reporting, having a better appeals process and/or something else or do these countries have particularly poor judicial systems leading to more MoJ's?
Portugal isn’t even on the list, which tells you everything you need to know about the list, and also the judicial systems of some erstwhile fascist states, IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 08:31:23 AM »
Portugal isn’t even on the list, which tells you everything you need to know about the list, and also the judicial systems of some erstwhile fascist states, IMO.
Maybe it's because of the definition of 'MOJ' in different states, or the differences between adversarial and inquisitorial judicial systems, or the very fact that there are different mechanisms and reporting procedures, maybe it's layers of bureaucracy, or the 'MOJ's' are fewer naturally, or the sheer volume of cases are disparate, or the training / competence of counsel is not uniform, or the list is just super wrong and editable by anyone, or conversely, it's absolutely accurate.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 09:07:37 AM »
Unless you understood Spanish the video wasn't of much use, although the eloquent incisive comments were easy enough to follow when run through Google Translate.

El español siempre ha sido un idioma de referencia para los angloparlantes debido a su practicidad y amplio alcance. Bueno, también es uno de los idiomas más fáciles de aprender para los angloparlantes. ... Es un lenguaje fonético, en su mayor parte, sus palabras se pronuncian de la forma en que se escriben.

Who said the following on Bamber do you know?

“I have to say that this case that, curiously, I did not know, has impressed me a lot. This psychopath is among the worst known. His level of perversity, falsehood, manipulation, sadism, theatrical dissimulation, narcissism, etc, etc, etc is at the top of the evil. Not only does he kill some parents who were good people, not only does he kill defenseless babies, but on top of that the sister is double charged destroying her life and reputation by carrying her with all the dead. All a work of art of evil, fortunately, frustrated. Then self-satisfied boasts of his abilities to remain as a victim. This is the typical integrated psychopath who is caught in their barbarities. People can not imagine how many there are unpunished.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 09:12:53 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 09:12:56 AM »
El español siempre ha sido un idioma de referencia para los angloparlantes debido a su practicidad y amplio alcance. Bueno, también es uno de los idiomas más fáciles de aprender para los angloparlantes. ... Es un lenguaje fonético, en su mayor parte, sus palabras se pronuncian de la forma en que se escriben.
Show off!  ?8)@)-)