Author Topic: Det Sgt Stanley Brian Jones - Trial transcript  (Read 58445 times)

Offline Outlook

Re: Det Sgt Stanley Brian Jones - Trial transcript
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2013, 11:06:41 PM »
Interesting that during the trial DS Jones stated that it was the police who offered to dispose of the bloodstained clothing and carpets etc, it doesn't sound like Jeremy needed to persuade them. I bet he couldn't believe his luck.

Also imagine if the hair on the silencer hadn't been lost and had been positively identified as Neville's-that would put the conviction further beyond doubt. Though I suppose the blue forum would say the family planted it just like they planted Sheila's blood in the silencer (yes, they do genuinely seem to believe this!).

I agree about his questions to the police about the order of the deaths. An innocent man who loved his family would never have asked this question before he asked more searching questions about how it happened. Mind you, an innocent man in court when accused of lying would never, ever say "that is what you have to establish".

Well some on "Blue" do make great play of the clothing Sheila was soaking in the kitchen.  Most women have had to do this at some time.  The normal method is to use hot salty water to soak the clothes but that was in the days before we had good washing machines and biological washing powders.  This practice is perhaps a mystery now to modern western women but a regular necessity to women in other countries.

However any sensible person realizes if this blood and salty water had been used to contaminate the silencer any forensic scientist can tell the difference between highly diluted menstrual blood in salty water and normal blood.  It certainly would not have been a bucket of blood in the kitchen.  More likely it was just very lightly stained water.  No woman produces that much blood over an entire cycle let alone the first day.

Also can any sane person believe that the bereaved family members sat down and thought "How convenient, we can use this stained water to contaminate the silencer to mimic the little known concept of "blowback" to frame Jeremy. Muh-hahaha!"

Just how DO you produce a flake of dried blood from a bucket full of blood-stained water?    >@@(*&)

There was no end to their cunning.  They must have distilled the blood out of the water using the AGA.

Offline puglove

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2013, 11:15:56 PM »
Interesting that during the trial DS Jones stated that it was the police who offered to dispose of the bloodstained clothing and carpets etc, it doesn't sound like Jeremy needed to persuade them. I bet he couldn't believe his luck.

Also imagine if the hair on the silencer hadn't been lost and had been positively identified as Neville's-that would put the conviction further beyond doubt. Though I suppose the blue forum would say the family planted it just like they planted Sheila's blood in the silencer (yes, they do genuinely seem to believe this!).

I agree about his questions to the police about the order of the deaths. An innocent man who loved his family would never have asked this question before he asked more searching questions about how it happened. Mind you, an innocent man in court when accused of lying would never, ever say "that is what you have to establish".

Well some on "Blue" do make great play of the clothing Sheila was soaking in the kitchen.  Most women have had to do this at some time.  The normal method is to use hot salty water to soak the clothes but that was in the days before we had good washing machines and biological washing powders.  This practice is perhaps a mystery now to modern western women but a regular necessity to women in other countries.

However any sensible person realizes if this blood and salty water had been used to contaminate the silencer any forensic scientist can tell the difference between highly diluted menstrual blood in salty water and normal blood.  It certainly would not have been a bucket of blood in the kitchen.  More likely it was just very lightly stained water.  No woman produces that much blood over an entire cycle let alone the first day.

Also can any sane person believe that the bereaved family members sat down and thought "How convenient, we can use this stained water to contaminate the silencer to mimic the little known concept of "blowback" to frame Jeremy. Muh-hahaha!"

Just how DO you produce a flake of dried blood from a bucket full of blood-stained water?    >@@(*&)

There was no end to their cunning.  They must have distilled the blood out of the water using the AGA.

Ho ho!! My grandad used to say "fiendishly clever, these Chinese!"    8(0(*

I hear you've been "emulating" today!! You'll get hairy hands.....
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Outlook

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2013, 11:21:18 PM »
Always a problem, a filthy habit I must give up.

People have not been talking about me have they?

Offline puglove

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2013, 11:28:05 PM »

Only in a good way! You've got quite a fan club!

Are you watching "Abigail's Party"? I'd forgotten how brilliant it is.

Offline Outlook

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2013, 11:47:08 PM »

Tell me more?  A long time since I had any admirers!

I see Mike T is in full flow again wanting to dunk Julie and Ann in the village pond as witches.  Fine ol' English Justice.  Also "abusing his members" !  Am I allowed to say things like that?  It is a complete zoo over there.

Yes Abigail's Party is just wonderful.  Alison Steadman is just great.  I cannot believe it goes back to 1977.

Offline puglove

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2013, 12:00:29 AM »

I see Mike T is in full flow again wanting to dunk Julie and Ann in the village pond as witches.  Fine ol' English Justice.  Also "abusing his members" !  Am I allowed to say things like that?  It is a complete zoo over there.

Yes Abigail's Party is just wonderful.  Alison Steadman is just great.  I cannot believe it goes back to 1977.

Just the usual guessing games, people wondering who you are. I know you're not me (you're far too polite and you've got a much better grasp of the case) so....are you Tim?

What can I say about the blueies? I wonder what I did before I discovered them? Like a cross between Monty Python, Dixon of Dock Green and The Magic Roundabout. I'm hoping Lugg and Lookout have a baby.

Offline puglove

Offline Outlook

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2013, 12:42:57 AM »

Just the usual guessing games, people wondering who you are. I know you're not me (you're far too polite and you've got a much better grasp of the case) so....are you Tim?

What can I say about the blueies? I wonder what I did before I discovered them? Like a cross between Monty Python, Dixon of Dock Green and The Magic Roundabout. I'm hoping Lugg and Lookout have a baby.

Oh I do not think I am you but I sometimes think we are "like-sisters".  Actually my name tells all.  What is a good anagram of Outlook?

Yes Lugg had better Lookout or he may get more than he expected.  I think her "pants are on fire" for him.

Personally I have the hots for that nice Mr Campion but he has forsaken me recently.

What I like now is that Vidvic and Yeltrah are openly calling MT a liar and all he can do is rant abuse back.  I think people are unkind to MT.  Where would we be without him?  He has achieved more than everyone else put together in keeping JB safely locked up.  It is like watching re-runs of what was that old English TV programme?  "Till Death Us Do Part?"

I have found a picture of MT arguing a fine technical legal point related to JB's innocence.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:47:57 AM by Outlook »

Offline puglove

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2013, 11:20:15 AM »
 @)(++(*

Perhaps people are a bit tough on Mike. But, Jeez, he's a terrible driver!