Author Topic: Sandra Lean to answer questions on Facebook Jibber Jabber at 8pm.  (Read 13228 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Sandra Lean to answer questions on Facebook Jibber Jabber at 8pm.
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2021, 10:53:55 PM »
Was this Q&A recorded and if so where can one see it?

« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 11:02:58 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2021, 11:07:57 PM »
One thing one of the interview guys said I think would be interesting was for John and Sandra to be on the next part. But not sure either party would  take part?

I’ve not watched it all yet so wasn’t aware this was said

This needs to be arranged

What say you John?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 11:10:19 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2021, 11:13:10 PM »
So why are you denying what happened with Euclides Monteiro?
I think this is probably off topic but since you asked - did Operation Grange close the case saying they’d solved the Madeleine case and Euclides Monteiro was the perpetrator?  I don’t remember that happening, so perhaps you can explain what you mean?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2021, 11:17:51 PM »
I’ve not watched it all yet so wasn’t aware this was said

This needs to be arranged

What say you John?

I think it was said as a joke but I thought it would be interesting.

I just hope the independent review gets the green light, that’s really what is needed in order to close this once and for all. I feel so sorry for Jodi’s family at this time having it all dragged up again. But if there is even a doubt then the case needs reviewed

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2021, 11:39:59 PM »
I think this is probably off topic but since you asked - did Operation Grange close the case saying they’d solved the Madeleine case and Euclides Monteiro was the perpetrator?  I don’t remember that happening, so perhaps you can explain what you mean?

They simply tried to pin Madeleine's abduction on him but his widow gave him an alibi.

Sorry for being off topic.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2021, 11:49:10 PM »
I think it was said as a joke but I thought it would be interesting.

I just hope the independent review gets the green light, that’s really what is needed in order to close this once and for all. I feel so sorry for Jodi’s family at this time having it all dragged up again. But if there is even a doubt then the case needs reviewed

I would agree with a review but the SCCRC has already spent months doing just that. It isn't as if some new compelling evidence is available.  It's not as if Sandra Lean has come up with anything that can destroy the existing circumstantial evidence.

Luke had no alibi, he had a history of threatening girls with a knife, his knife went missing, several hours remain unaccounted for, he was two timing Jodi with a girl who looked very like her, he was seen by two women standing on the side of the road near the murder scene looking dazed, he took the searchers right to the body of Jodi Jones after walking past it minutes earlier.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2021, 11:51:20 PM »
And there’s the missing parka - which I’m lead to believe a previous girlfriend has claimed he did own
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2021, 11:54:49 PM »
I would agree with a review but the SCCRC has already spent months doing just that. It isn't as if some new compelling evidence is available.  It's not as if Sandra Lean has come up with anything that can destroy the existing circumstantial evidence.

Luke had no alibi, he had a history of threatening girls with a knife, his knife went missing, several hours remain unaccounted for, he was two timing Jodi with a girl who looked very like her, he was seen by two women standing on the side of the road near the murder scene looking dazed, he took the searchers right to the body of Jodi Jones after walking past it minutes earlier.

Was Luke’s allleged prior history of threatening girls with a knife brought up at court. Where the girls threatened called as witnesses?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2021, 12:07:58 AM »
Hi, found my way over here after watching the shambles of a live q&a.  I read her book and watched podcasts etc. The channel 5 program for me threw up more questions than it answered. The Q&A in my opinion was a shambles. She didn't/wouldnt answer relevant questions.  Most in chat in my opinion were brainwashed or couldn't think logically.  She evaded proper answers most of time. Very vague. My opinion on her has rapidly changed to a charlatan

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2021, 12:12:42 AM »
Hi, found my way over here after watching the shambles of a live q&a.  I read her book and watched podcasts etc. The channel 5 program for me threw up more questions than it answered. The Q&A in my opinion was a shambles. She didn't/wouldnt answer relevant questions.  Most in chat in my opinion were brainwashed or couldn't think logically.  She evaded proper answers most of time. Very vague. My opinion on her has rapidly changed to a charlatan

@)(++(*

Oh dear

Offline John

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2021, 12:19:02 AM »

Hi Mrs S and thank you for being so honest.  I knew I would get attacked tonight, I've seen it all before. I think the two presenters of the show could hardly keep their faces straight. I had to go in hard and fast in order to get the points across.

I think Sandra will regret calling me a troll.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2021, 12:26:09 AM »
Ended up watching/listening to this on YouTube.

The podcast lads made it very easy for Sandra Lean, and not much was said of note.

The comments feed was much more interesting with names being named re guilt and the alleged confession.

A question came in near the end asking about LM's DNA being found on Jodi, but being inadmissible, but that question wasn't asked.

The person who asked about a parka felt the the question was deflected.

One things for sure - Sandra Lean and the Mitchells suddenly have a lot of support thanks to this week's documentary.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2021, 12:27:43 AM »
Hi Mrs S and thank you for being so honest.  I knew I would get attacked tonight, I've seen it all before. I think the two presenters of the show could hardly keep their faces straight. I had to go in hard and fast in order to get the points across.

I think Sandra will regret calling me a troll.

She didn’t call you a troll John she called you a ‘malevolent troll’

And after composing herself she appeared to me to have realised her error
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:30:01 AM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2021, 12:32:33 AM »
She didn’t call you a troll John she called you a ‘malevolent troll’

And after composing herself she appeared to me to have realised her error

Really, I must have a review tomorrow  8((()*/

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2021, 12:34:21 AM »
 I asked a few questions too. Only one got a waffle of an answer. It would've seemed a strange question to be asked but was very relevant. She waffled a reply which didn't answer the question. Perhaps she realised the angle I was coming from. An important one that didn't get answered and I guess thats because it would show her as a liar. Her and corrine have repeatedly stated that Luke isn't on protection. I said that wasn't true. If she had acknowledged that I may have given her the benefit of doubt. She didn't and I can guarantee he is on protection.  Not acknowledging this gives me no alternative but to question every word that comes out of her mouth.