Author Topic: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?  (Read 15391 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2021, 02:21:02 PM »
Might also be worthwhile to include a timeline of Mitchell’s behaviour leading up to the murder - including the evidence from one of his friends (witnesses) where it is said Mitchell stabbed Jodi in the leg with a knife

That has all been gone through before, there are threads with timelines.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2021, 02:23:21 PM »
That has all been gone through before, there are threads with timelines.

I agree Angelo
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2021, 02:34:59 PM »
I think it would be good for the facts for and against to be laid out, then us newbies would have something to go on.
Simple concise document, with all the facts laid out for Guilty and all the facts for Innocent, sorry but the IMO brigade doesn't cut it for me, a veteran of several juries, seeing how it works from the jury perspective.

Blatantly obvious to the newcomers to this site that some on here have a bee in their bonnet re Sandra Lean. That's their prerogative, but to try and then convince others, who are quite capable of making their own minds up, says more about the individuals on here than it does about anything else!!!

On a personal note, I think this thread is poor, people donated to help Corrine, no matter what any of us think, and Go Fund Me should ensure that the money the public donated in good faith goes to her.
This is nothing more than a petty squabble, on the surface anyway, that is how it appears.

In my opinion you really do need to hold back just a wee bit and consider the tone of your posts such as this one.
Which I find insulting to this forum and to its members.

I am a newcomer to this board and have absolutely no axe to grind until such time as my intelligence is insulted.
Which it most vehemently was when I viewed the recent documentary which was a one sided vindication of a murderer.

I knew nothing about Sandra Lean or her deep bond to this case but believe you me the woman made quite a negative impression on me when I viewed and listened to what she had to say.

I would not presume to speculate on what motivates her.  But she was quite open about her GoFundMe aim in 2019 and her page was taken down.

I think it possible she has revisited that and worked on a more acceptable form of words for 2021.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2021, 02:37:14 PM »
I would not presume to speculate on what motivates her.  But she was quite open about her GoFundMe aim in 2019 and her page was taken down.

I think it possible she has revisited that and worked on a more acceptable form of words for 2021.

An interesting observation Brietta
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2021, 02:39:10 PM »
Then do us all a favour put it into a simple thread, sheet etc

It's been done before is a get out, when newbies could be directed to a closed thread, for example, with all the relevant info, for and against, in it.

Adter reading through, they can join in the discussion threads!!

‘Cults’ might be another topic of conversation some posters may be interested in discussing ?

William Ramsey’s work on ‘cults’ may be another useful resource

Paul Morantz on the ‘movement’ also interesting 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 02:50:20 PM by Nicholas »

jixy

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2021, 02:47:51 PM »
Wind your neck in Boring Fart, just who the hell do you think you are bossing people around like you own the place?

It seems to work for other posters on this forum. They are trying to learn about the case. Granted it's definitely not the best place for it

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2021, 02:57:57 PM »
Nice of you to pay so much attention to my profile... 8(0(*

I wasn’t paying attention to your ‘profile’ it was your ‘footnote’
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 03:02:56 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2021, 03:02:14 PM »
It seems to work for other posters on this forum. They are trying to learn about the case. Granted it's definitely not the best place for it
It's quite sweet that you are completely blind to the faults of Boring Fart but he or she has been rude and aggressive from the off, not a good way to learn about the case (not that I believe for one moment that that is his or her agenda here).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2021, 03:07:11 PM »
It's quite sweet that you are completely blind to the faults of Boring Fart but he or she has been rude and aggressive from the off, not a good way to learn about the case (not that I believe for one moment that that is his or her agenda here).

I agree VS, they have only been here two minutes and have received a warning already.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2021, 03:09:05 PM »
collating every single piece of information about the case would be a huge amount of work for anyone, and the source of countless arguments as people of all persuations argued about what is and isnt of value, what is and isnt true, what is and isnt corroborated.

everyone wants this to be a simple case with simple answers but unfortunately life isnt that easy

what we can do is critique the info that is out there for source, bias, motivation, and agreement with historical fact, to help evaluate its worth

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2021, 03:10:06 PM »
Many thanks for your response, however I'm not really interested in your opinion, I am interested in the facts of the case.

Now over several days I have asked the same time and again, and all I, and many others get, is avoiding, or excuses.

You'll also have to excuse me, if I do not for 1 minute believe you are a genuine newbie, no newbie I know jumps so readily on the Sandra Lean is a .... fill in the blank, bandwagon

Try and behave, we don't tolerate trollish behaviour here.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2021, 03:11:48 PM »
fwiw i'm openly extremely critical of sandra lean and convinced beyond reasonable doubt of lukes guilt and my posts here are moderately heavily all the time, probably because i include external links to twitter often and or to protect the forum from any claims of directing critics to external profiles on other sites

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2021, 03:13:59 PM »
People have been misled by Sandra Lean. It wasn't the justice system that left Corinne Mitchell living in a shed, it was her son, her lies and her irresponsibility which caused the death of a man. I for one have no sympathy whatsoever for her.

In my opinion Sandra Lean is an unfit person to run such a fund, her last charity was dissolved because she didn't provide accounts.

GoFundMe are undertaking a legal review of the page given what occurred previously.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 03:26:04 PM by Admin »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2021, 03:15:01 PM »
fwiw i'm openly extremely critical of sandra lean and convinced beyond reasonable doubt of lukes guilt and my posts here are moderately heavily all the time, probably because i include external links to twitter often and or to protect the forum from any claims of directing critics to external profiles on other sites

You and me both WakeyWakey  8((()*/

And I’ve been openly critical of most of those involved in the Simon Hall fiasco and of many of those in the innocence fraud ‘movement’ - as I view it

Including of the criminal cases review commission - who have still yet to explain where it all went wrong in relation to their reviews of Halls murder conviction
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 10:07:23 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2021, 10:35:48 PM »
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mum-luke-mitchell-caravan-park-2275604

Why didn’t the filmmakers make it clear Corrine Mitchell had been rehoused around a year before their show was broadcast?