Author Topic: A Persepective The Jury Didn't Get To Hear...You Decide...  (Read 4988 times)

Offline Paranoid Android

Re: A Persepective The Jury Didn't Get To Hear...You Decide...
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2021, 04:48:47 PM »
As for the drug debt question, the short answer is NO. J was known to smoke hash, she wasn't known to habitually use more expensive drugs like Class A. I really don't think anyone would carry out an extreme murder like this over a debt owed relating to some hash.

The only reason I mention a possible drug debt is because someone kept mentioning a 'soap bar' during a recent Facebook Q&A by Dr Lean - glad you've ruled that out.

I'm sorry you've been given a warning - I don't know what that's about, but I hope you're ok.

You could always get your pal to post the motive on Twitter? If you don't share it, we'll never know.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 04:55:08 PM by Paranoid Android »

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2021, 01:45:29 AM »
Hi thanks for that, and yes I'm fine thanks. I removed my comments about warnings, don't want red carded. 8)--))

A new very interesting thread has appeared by UndertheSun. Take a look. Some idiotic people inferred it was me who made that post because what's in it points to what I have been theorising, that it could have been a female that did it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 01:18:26 AM by William Wallace »

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2021, 01:56:24 AM »
Hi thanks for that, and yes I'm fine thanks. I removed my comments about warnings, don't want red carded. 8)--))

A new very interesting thread has appeared by UndertheSun. Take a look. Some idiotic people inferred it was me who made that post because what's in it points to what I have been theorising, that it could have been a female that did it. I think you'll be able to work out from UndertheSun's post who this female is.

Saw that - that would really be something.

Curiously, UndertheSun doesn't give a motive.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2021, 12:37:27 AM »
Saw that - that would really be something.

Curiously, UndertheSun doesn't give a motive.

There is something very weird about that post. Definitely not fake.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 01:17:55 AM by William Wallace »