Author Topic: Misleading statements from the police or prosecution  (Read 6646 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Misleading statements from the police or prosecution
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2021, 08:41:11 PM »
I previously mentioned that I can find no indication that anyone attempted to determine the TOD forensically. 

Sandra Lean wrote the same re TOD in the Simon Hall case

and like Luke Mitchell he used his mother for his alibi
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2021, 08:45:15 PM »

"But the investigators - now PIs with Integritas Investigative Solutions - say the crime scene was “terribly” managed." https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/6718910/luke-mitchell-jodi-jones-murder-police/

Can you show us what they replied on to come to this conclusion - baring in mind they never attended the crime scene
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2021, 08:46:28 PM »
The Yorkshire dogs were not brought in until between 10 and 12 July, which was after the crime scene had been bleached. 

Who actioned the ‘Yorkshire dogs’ - what was their name ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2021, 08:52:28 PM »
Jodi's body was not covered until 8 AM, and her clothes were gathered by non-forensics personnel (I

Who’s responsibility was this?

And do you have an exact breakdown of the times the various police officers and forensic officers involved were notified and arrived at the crime scene?

Can you post the timings in order of arrival to the crime scene and of times each officer was notified - this information should be logged somewhere in the case files

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2021, 08:56:20 PM »
I wish to examine falsehoods or half-truths

Can you tell us what Luke Mitchell told police he was doing from 6.05pm till 7.30pm ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2021, 08:58:40 PM »
Jodi's body was not covered until 8 AM

What exactly do the case files say about this ?

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2021, 08:58:55 PM »
Derek Scrimger stated during the trial,http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4096295.stm
This is a good example of whataboutism.  In addition, you left out something.

Mr [Derek] Scrimger said if her throat had been cut from behind, the blood would have travelled forward and there wouldn't necessarily have been any on the attacker.  But he agreed that if Jodi's clothing had been removed after death, it was likely the attacker would be bloodstained."
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/JODI'S+WRISTS+TIED+UP+WITH+TROUSERS%3B+Expert+tells+of+body+found+at...-a0126143100

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2021, 09:00:54 PM »
The forensic scientist said he believed that a tent should have been erected over the scene. 

Was it the fault of the female forensic officer who had a bad back and apparently couldn’t climb the wall for not erecting a tent?

And why didn’t she walk around to the end of the path and through the woodland?

What do this case papers specifically say about this?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2021, 09:03:47 PM »
This is a good example of whataboutism.

Can you post a transcript of everything Derek Scrimger said during the trial

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2021, 09:05:12 PM »
Mr [Derek] Scrimger said if her throat had been cut from behind, the blood would have travelled forward and there wouldn't necessarily have been any on the attacker.  But he agreed that if Jodi's clothing had been removed after death, it was likely the attacker would be bloodstained."
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/JODI'S+WRISTS+TIED+UP+WITH+TROUSERS%3B+Expert+tells+of+body+found+at...-a0126143100

What time did Derek Scrimger indicate the clothing was removed?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2021, 10:10:35 PM »

It’s been alleged AW had Alzheimer’s at the time of Jodi’s murder - if true (I don’t know) is this why she couldn’t remember what she was wearing?

And would the Mitchell’s/Sandra Lean be aware of this or not?

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2021, 12:22:47 AM »
Was it the fault of the female forensic officer who had a bad back and apparently couldn’t climb the wall for not erecting a tent?

And why didn’t she walk around to the end of the path and through the woodland?
You answered your own question.

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2021, 12:26:00 AM »
Can you post a transcript of everything Derek Scrimger said during the trial
Are you claiming that Mr Scrimger said something different from what was reported?  If so, please post a transcript.  If not, you are just blowing smoke.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2021, 12:29:04 AM »
Are you claiming that Mr Scrimger said something different from what was reported?  If so, please post a transcript.  If not, you are just blowing smoke.

No smoke here

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2021, 12:52:35 AM »

What was it Corinne Mitchell said to James English

May 2010 - Corrine Mitchell
oh for heavens sake.....this is getting tiresome.
For the record....Findlay wouldn't speak to Sandra....just as he would not speak to me...he wouldn't even speak to his own client....Luke...at one point he banged his fist on the table and told Luke..."We do things MY way’

Why were "the facts" not brought up in court?.........Ask Donald Findlay!!!!
That's why we dropped him. Why did he not bring in expert witnesses? Why did he not bring in ANY witnesses for Luke? We asked him to, but as I have said earlier....he didn't speak to us. It was his way.....or no way.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 12:55:22 AM by Nicholas »