Author Topic: A long walk to justice - Scott Forbes  (Read 1500 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

A long walk to justice - Scott Forbes
« on: August 16, 2022, 03:19:50 PM »
Let’s discuss the book 📖
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Re: A long walk to justice - Scott Forbes
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 11:14:54 PM »
Has anyone read the book yet? What are your thoughts?

Offline Rusty

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 05:50:03 PM »
The description of the book on Amazon.

Following the brutal murder of 14 year old schoolgirl, Jodi Jones, in 2003, Scott Forbes knew within days that there was something wrong with the police investigation into her 14 year-old boyfriend, Luke Mitchell. He knew, because a man who should have been a person of interest to the investigation was being completely ignored by the police. A man Scott Forbes knew very well.

Over the next 19 years, Scott pursued every avenue, spending thousands of hours studying case papers, speaking to local people, investigating leads ... becoming a lawyer along the way. Here, he highlights areas the police did not even consider, because of their single-minded determination to make a murderer out of a schoolboy. Local people, local sub cultures, local practices, hidden from the authorities and most of the general population, that provided the exact circumstances in which a murder like this could occur.

The author confronts some ugly truths and disturbing realities which were commonplace, if well concealed, in the local area. But were they well concealed from the investigating authorities, or did they wilfully turn a blind eye? As you read, ask yourself, is it possible that the police really knew nothing of these goings on, right in the heart of one of the most brutal murder scenes in Scottish history?

Could this be the answer to what really happened to Jodi Jones? And could it prove, after almost two decades, that Luke Mitchell had no involvement in his girlfriend's murder?

-------------------------------------------------

19 years on the case? > Lie.
Became a lawyer? > Lie.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 09:05:54 PM »
19 years on the case? > Lie.
Became a lawyer? > Lie.

If they cannot even tell the truth on the book description, then what is the point in opening the first page?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 02:57:33 PM »
I don't know Scott Forbes and nor do I have anything against him, but, he just doesn't, from what I've seen and heard from him thus far, seem like a credible source on this case. There seems to be a distinct unprofessionalism that emanates from him, in my opinion.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2022, 06:30:05 AM »
If they cannot even tell the truth on the book description, then what is the point in opening the first page?

Why he hasn’t been called out in the press for not being a lawyer?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2022, 12:21:20 PM »
Why he hasn’t been called out in the press for not being a lawyer?

Part 146 John Glover 4 The Scottish Express Pushing Murderer’s Innocence Fraud & Not Carrying Out Due Diligence, Including On Retired Bank Robber & Fantasist Scott Forbes
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/12/04/killer-luke-mitchell-john-glover-4-the-scottish-express-pushing-murderers-innocence-fraud-not-carrying-out-his-due-diligence-including-on-fantasist-scott-forbes/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2022, 12:41:41 PM »
What's Scott's history from trainee to lawyer?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2022, 01:51:02 PM »
Part 146 John Glover 4 The Scottish Express Pushing Murderer’s Innocence Fraud & Not Carrying Out Due Diligence, Including On Retired Bank Robber & Fantasist Scott Forbes
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/12/04/killer-luke-mitchell-john-glover-4-the-scottish-express-pushing-murderers-innocence-fraud-not-carrying-out-his-due-diligence-including-on-fantasist-scott-forbes/

It still doesn’t explain why he’s not been called out in the press for not being a qualified lawyer.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2022, 03:05:43 PM »

It still doesn’t explain why he’s not been called out in the press for not being a qualified lawyer.

He’s been referred to as a ‘former solicitor’ too https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/luke-mitchell-supporters-hand-over-25538169
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 03:10:07 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2022, 03:20:09 PM »

IPSO are incompetent - but has anyone complained to them or the various newspapers who are promoting the lies and innocence fraud?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 03:24:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2022, 03:24:34 PM »

Maybe this will happen in 2023

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2022, 03:30:12 PM »
He’s been referred to as a ‘former solicitor’ too https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/luke-mitchell-supporters-hand-over-25538169

These stories also help demonstrate con-artist Sandra Lean’s pretence and facade

Offline Parky41

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2022, 04:15:42 PM »
These stories also help demonstrate con-artist Sandra Lean’s pretence and facade

Agree Nicholas, 2023 may just see a lot more of this exposed ;-) As Faith rightly says, 'we will just have to wait and see'

Yes they do expose the nonsense that she tries hard to back what comes forth from 'auld Nick'

Here we are again with yet another legal team from those who cry wolf, how many now since 2018 alone? Like the dam fire in the garden, it was then it wasn't then it was then it wasn't -------

What slithering of truth do we have this time? That there is some pro-bono work with someone who can actually practice law, not someone who has actually taken the case on as such. The man with the mouth the size of the Mersey Tunnel, dam it would seem I was right enough, some legal action by Mitchell around the disposal of personal items, good luck with proving innocence from that?

I gave an example before around his knife pouch which was a production at trial, evidence. Once it had spent its time as such in a 'solved series crime' it reverts back, like everything else to a personal belonging. Another slithering of truth of disposing of evidence illegally?

But up the anti around their false narrative and all the brain dead thugs they are evoking/enticing to cause harm to human life, as JH rightly says, should any harm come to her or ones grandchildren she will hold Forbes and Lean personally responsible for this. Lean and her usual predictive ' I have not produced a hate campaign, lets talk JH and I will show you the error of your ways!'

Dangerous people who support dangerous people such as Toal, such a nice chap stabbing someone repeatedly in the head in a frenzied knife attack, free the man, he claims he did not strike that blow to the heart? If the poor man had not dropped dead at that point Toal without a doubt would have continued. MOJ my arse! And here they are enticing others to commit violent attacks upon multiple innocent lives. Such outstanding characters are they not?!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2022, 04:20:30 PM »
Agree Nicholas, 2023 may just see a lot more of this exposed ;-)

Certain of it!