Author Topic: “Police destroy evidence”  (Read 4307 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: “Police destroy evidence”
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2022, 06:30:16 PM »
https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-accused-concealing-evidence-could-28641480

What does interest me is the change in tone in the last two articles posted about Mitchell. It appears the media is finally waking up to the grave injustice Luke’s conviction is.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 06:34:55 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2022, 07:07:49 PM »
This case boggles the mind.  Elsewhere on the internet, someone opined that the police probably know that he is innocent and are trying to keep it under wraps.  I am finding it increasingly difficult to disagree.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2022, 07:27:37 PM »
https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-accused-concealing-evidence-could-28641480

@)(++(*

Officers from Lothian and Borders Police are said to have hidden two copies of an essay”

Further evidence innocent Mark Kane was traced, investigated and eliminated
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 07:31:24 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2022, 07:33:50 PM »

What does interest me is the change in tone in the last two articles posted about Mitchell. It appears the media is finally waking up to the grave injustice Luke’s conviction is.

Both that article and The Sun refer to "Lawyer Scott Forbes and LM's legal team".  Firstly SF isn't a lawyer and secondly who are the legal team? Absolute nonsense that's trying to drive up sales/web hits.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2022, 07:37:47 PM »
Both that article and The Sun refer to "Lawyer Scott Forbes and LM's legal team".  Firstly SF isn't a lawyer and secondly who are the legal team? Absolute nonsense that's trying to drive up sales/web hits.

Yep

And neither ‘experienced’ reporter John Glover, Douglas Walker/the Sun etc can’t say they don’t/didn’t know about fraudster Scott Forbes

« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 07:39:58 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2022, 07:42:50 PM »

Offline Rusty

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2022, 07:48:40 PM »
Fraudster Scott Forbes pretending he’s spoken to an ‘insider’ at the SCCRC

@)(++(*

Just like he has claimed, one of [Name removed] doctors gave them his medical records. But be living in cloud cuckoo land to believe the nonsense that comes from his mouth.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2022, 07:50:12 PM »

Daily Express reminds me of that "Take a break mag" soap opera BS.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2022, 07:56:42 PM »
"The insider tells me: 'Here is something for you special'  ~ fantasist ‘lawyer’ Scott Forbes

@)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2022, 08:08:07 PM »
Notice how the pair of fraudster - Sandra Lean and Scott Forbes - still won’t publish the SCCRC’s SoR’s

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2022, 08:13:47 PM »
Innocent Mark Kane went from

“….a cannabis smoker with unusual tastes in rock music and internet violence might be a possible "suspect"(2008)

To all the things fraudster Scott Forbes has made up about him

*&^^&

I suspect it was Scott Forbes who was prescribed methadone

According to Donald Findlay fantasist Scott Forbes made a statement in January 2008

“The lawyer told appeal judges that Mitchell's defence team had been made aware of the addict by another man, Scott Forbes, who had first come forward some 18 months after Mitchell had been convicted of Jodi's murder and given a life sentence.

Mr Findlay said that Mr Forbes had sworn out a statement last month and his claims were being investigated
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 08:18:56 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Gummybear

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2022, 11:45:17 PM »
How much more is it going to take for you people to stop making excuses and finding ways to discredit every detail in favour of Luke’s innocence. Quite frankly I believe you are all in denial of the real truth. Evidence could be tested and proven and you’d still find a way to say it’s bullshit. Your theories are boring me now. Open your eyes for goodness sake. You have as much proof in your statements as prosecutors had on Luke. NOTHING   

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2022, 12:04:37 AM »
How much more is it going to take for you people to stop making excuses and finding ways to discredit every detail in favour of Luke’s innocence. Quite frankly I believe you are all in denial of the real truth. Evidence could be tested and proven and you’d still find a way to say it’s bullshit. Your theories are boring me now. Open your eyes for goodness sake. You have as much proof in your statements as prosecutors had on Luke. NOTHING

Prosecutors had no proof on Luke…interesting.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Gummybear

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2022, 12:08:00 AM »
Prosecutors had no proof on Luke…interesting.

Correct!!!

Offline Rusty

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2022, 12:31:48 AM »

Thanks for your input. I'm glad you got that of your chest.

Retesting has been done, you need to ask your leader to publish the SCCRC report from the last appeal, or the one before that, i'm sure its in them somewhere  8((()*/

Now, until the Mitchell's can prove they were not lying every step of the way. They have failed to do so. Luke will continue to spend most if not all his life behind bars. This is the truth you seek, right?

There is no point in blabbering on about prosecutors having nothing. They got the job done in front of a jury. The case is now closed !!!!