Author Topic: Gerry McCann shares heartbreaking description of night Madeleine went missing.  (Read 11081 times)

Offline misty

I think you need to listen to the programme again Misty.

Listen from 25m.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/play/b0bl6s2v

Offline faithlilly

Listen from 25m.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/play/b0bl6s2v

‘ Really windy that whole week’.

No it wasn’t. No one mentions it being ‘really windy’ on the 3rd or indeed any other night that week. If it was I doubt they would have been sitting out under what was basically a tent.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

I refer you to your post about "that night". Gerry was not talking about the night Madeleine went missing.

Gerry certainly is. ‘ the wind was blowing hard that night and the shutters were creaking’.

Funny how not one person mentions this howling gale in their statements.

Offline Brietta

I refer you to your post about "that night". Gerry was not talking about the night Madeleine went missing.

I got to know Gerald McCann and Kate Healy on Saturday, May 5, 2007.

I would describe my relationship with them in totally clinical terms.

I provided them counselling help with regards to their emotional state provoked by the fact that they were separated from their daughter Madeleine.

I spoke with Gerry and Kate very early in the morning on the 5th of May, 2007.

Our services were requested by the Mark Warner agency.
I travelled specifically to speak to them in person, and with the family and agency functionaries.

Kate and Gerry had been awake for two nights when I got to know them.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ALAN-PIKE.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

Gerry certainly is. ‘ the wind was blowing hard that night and the shutters were creaking’.

Funny how not one person mentions this howling gale in their statements.
Did you listen to the whole programme?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

‘ Really windy that whole week’.

No it wasn’t. No one mentions it being ‘really windy’ on the 3rd or indeed any other night that week. If it was I doubt they would have been sitting out under what was basically a tent.
Why do you think they have this “basically a tent” thing then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

Passing a newsagents yesterday the Star had this headline.

"Madeleine McCann snatcher WILL strike again says top cop"

What was it Rowley said.

"There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense".

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Passing a newsagents yesterday the Star had this headline.

"Madeleine McCann snatcher WILL strike again says top cop"

What was it Rowley said.

"There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense".
Headlines are designed to stand out, catch your eye (it worked didn’t it?) but often don’t reflect the content.
“But former Metropolitan Police counter-terrorism detective David Videcette said every lead officers have about the case should be followed up in case the abductor strikes again.

He told Good Morning Britain: “If she had been abducted then we need to catch whoever did it.

“However much money we spend on this case we’ll save on the next case if we catch that person.’”

Offline Eleanor

A British Citizen was abducted by a stranger while abroad.  This cannot be allowed to go unchallenged.
All British Citizens are entitled to protection from Agents of The Crown while travelling on a British Passport.  This alone is sufficient to justify the cost of Operation Grange.
Hopefully anyone else thinking of trying this on will think twice.  Don't mess with British Citizens.

Offline Mr Gray

A British Citizen was abducted by a stranger while abroad.  This cannot be allowed to go unchallenged.
All British Citizens are entitled to protection from Agents of The Crown while travelling on a British Passport.  This alone is sufficient to justify the cost of Operation Grange.
Hopefully anyone else thinking of trying this on will think twice.  Don't mess with British Citizens.

Civis Brittanicus sum

Offline Venturi Swirl

I’ve just listened to the programme Gerry made and found it incredibly moving and sincere.  He speaks at length about Madeleine, what she was like, what their father/daughter relationship was like and about the way her loss has affected both him and his family so very deeply.  Throughout the interview I tried to imagine that this man had callously disposed of his daughter and found it impossible to do so.  I wonder how others are able?  Do they imagine Gerry is such a master actor and deceiver that he was able to hoodwink the Radio 4 team that put this programme together?  Or do they imagine that the Beeb team put the programme on air, believing in their hearts that this man knows more than he’s letting on and is telling great fat fibs, hoping that Gerry’s revelations will lead to some clues as to what really happened?

Oh, and he didn’t say he wasn’t sure if the stars were still up on Madeleine’s bedroom ceiling, he said they were still there the last time he looked.

Offline slartibartfast

Ah, so we now bring jingoism into play.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline barrier

Which british citizen was abducted,I've heard rumour but yet to see it confirmed.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

Ah, so we now bring jingoism into play.

Where's the gunboat when you need it.  8)-)))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

Where's the gunboat when you need it.  8)-)))

Circling the Tory conference.