Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1362196 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4395 on: March 30, 2019, 09:24:04 AM »

Mysterious Madeleine McCann abduction suspect who police never got to question

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mysterious-madeleine-mccann-abduction-suspect-14199802

@)(++(*

He wasn't a very nice man.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4396 on: March 30, 2019, 09:24:27 AM »

Did you know him?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4397 on: March 30, 2019, 09:25:17 AM »
Did you know him?

Have you read his conviction record?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4398 on: March 30, 2019, 09:26:47 AM »
Have you read his conviction record?

No. Have you? Enlighten me.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4399 on: March 30, 2019, 09:31:18 AM »
No. Have you? Enlighten me.

Do your own research.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4400 on: March 30, 2019, 09:35:15 AM »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4401 on: March 30, 2019, 09:36:20 AM »
Charming.

That's rich from the charmer of all time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4402 on: March 30, 2019, 09:36:31 AM »
Interestng theory.

Perhaps he abducted Maddie in revenge for getting fired, staged a tractor accident, severed all contact with his wife,  & disappeared into the murky paedo underworld.
It is not a "theory".
It is a search for Answers.
It is a search for Truth.
It is a search for Justice.  Take your pick and if none of those suit ... no doubt I can come up with more.

Euclides Monteiro allegedly was the prime suspect of the Judicial police.

The media have told us of his death in a tractor accident. 

An email sent to Prince Charles office detailing the 'revenge theory' was enough apparently to tip Amaral's scales.

I see you cannot supply any sort of official confirmation that he died in a tractor accident ... not even of a contemporary clip in the local press. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4403 on: March 30, 2019, 09:38:17 AM »
Charming.

Be so kind as to desist from 'spamming' ... it is terribly boring.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #4404 on: March 30, 2019, 10:48:21 AM »

I would imagine Harold Shipman came across as very nice,just goes to show.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4405 on: March 30, 2019, 11:46:13 AM »
It is not a "theory".
It is a search for Answers.
It is a search for Truth.
It is a search for Justice.  Take your pick and if none of those suit ... no doubt I can come up with more.

Euclides Monteiro allegedly was the prime suspect of the Judicial police.

The media have told us of his death in a tractor accident. 

An email sent to Prince Charles office detailing the 'revenge theory' was enough apparently to tip Amaral's scales.

I see you cannot supply any sort of official confirmation that he died in a tractor accident ... not even of a contemporary clip in the local press.

As I now live in the same village of Portelas, just what would constitute proof that Senhor Monteiro is dead?

A photo of his gravestone?

Should I dig him up and check his DNA?

Perhaps I should go to Lagos GNR, which is responsible for Portelas, and check on records of tractor accidents?

*%87

Just for the record, I currently believe that Sr Monteiro was in Luz that night, but it had nothing to do with Madeleine.

&%%6
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4406 on: March 30, 2019, 01:24:07 PM »
As I now live in the same village of Portelas, just what would constitute proof that Senhor Monteiro is dead?

Perhaps I should go to Lagos GNR, which is responsible for Portelas, and check on records of tractor accidents?

*%87

Just for the record, I currently believe that Sr Monteiro was in Luz that night, but it had nothing to do with Madeleine.

&%%6

The only salient point you make is in the last sentence of your post.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4407 on: March 30, 2019, 06:39:22 PM »

*%87

&%%6
Why not?  It would give you something to write about in your blog and Goncalo could get some practice alerting to the corpse. Win-win.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4408 on: March 30, 2019, 07:36:16 PM »

*%87

&%%6
Post a copy of his death certificate if you can.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4409 on: March 30, 2019, 07:38:03 PM »
Post a copy of his death certificate if you can.

Oh My.  That's a good one.