Author Topic: Can we at least work out who moved the Twins?  (Read 5512 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Can we at least work out who moved the Twins?
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2018, 07:38:56 PM »
No Forensics were found.  That is the bottom line.
On the thread about the hairs found in the room nearly half the types of hair found were not able to be matched to people known to have been in the room since the apartment was "last cleaned".
Does that forensic evidence need explaining?  There is a specific thread on this.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:46:23 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2018, 07:45:18 PM »
Yes... No one can prove that an an invisible Alien spaceship was not seen that night... Lol
It would have required he PJ asking that question to begin with.  "The witness was questioned whether they saw an alien spacecraft that night. The witness answered not that night."   @)(++(*
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2018, 07:48:25 PM »
Can you see something that is invisible Davel?
If you have the proper glasses... Yes

Offline Sunny

« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2018, 07:49:04 PM »
It would have required he PJ asking that question to begin with.  "The witness was questioned whether they saw an alien spacecraft that night. The witness answered not that night."   @)(++(*

The PJ could have simply said "did you see anything unusual that night". An alien spaceship would be certainly unusual and even more so if the person was able to see it if it was invisible IMO.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Sunny

« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2018, 07:50:24 PM »
If you have the proper glasses... Yes

Cite for these proper glasses. I want a pair.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2018, 07:52:30 PM »
Cite for these proper glasses. I want a pair.

You need to ask R D Hall... It seems you get them after Alien abduction.... Which it seems he strongly believes in

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2018, 07:53:53 PM »
The PJ could have simply said "did you see anything unusual that night". An alien spaceship would be certainly unusual and even more so if the person was able to see it if it was invisible IMO.
I suppose so!
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2018, 07:55:39 PM »
You need to ask R D Hall... It seems you get them after Alien abduction.... Which it seems he strongly believes in
His glasses are invisible too.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2018, 09:08:41 PM »
Back to the topic Davel. Sunny.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:32:43 PM by slartibartfast »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2018, 09:10:04 PM »
Back to the topic Davel. Sunny.

I did suggest that ...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2018, 09:13:15 PM »
I did suggest that ...
With your powers of critical analysis who do you think carried the twins into  the Payne's apartment or to 4G or wherever they ended up?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2018, 09:18:38 PM »
With your powers of critical analysis who do you think carried the twins into  the Payne's apartment or to 4G or wherever they ended up?

Im afraid I havent given it any real thought

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2018, 09:23:30 PM »
Im afraid I havent given it any real thought
Well you should. 
Moderation

Offline John

« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2018, 10:37:32 PM »
No Forensics were found.  That is the bottom line.

I think you should qualify that statement Eleanor.  Lots of forensics were recovered from various locations and from possessions.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2018, 03:09:45 AM »
I think you should qualify that statement Eleanor.  Lots of forensics were recovered from various locations and from possessions.

No Forensics were found pointing to the involvement of The McCanns in the disappearance of their daughter..