Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79573 times)

Alfie

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #465 on: October 28, 2016, 08:42:44 PM »
Isn't it remarkable how these accusers always pop up on cue?   @)(++(*
This claim goes back at least a year.

stephen25000

« Reply #466 on: October 28, 2016, 08:43:16 PM »
This claim goes back at least a year.

Precisely Alf.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #467 on: October 28, 2016, 09:36:11 PM »
Wrong John, this has been in the works for some time.

Would you trust Trump with your daughters ?

If I saw Donald and Bill sashaying down my street I'd even pull my goats in.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #468 on: October 29, 2016, 11:58:54 AM »
FBI launch new investigation into Hillary Clinton after latest WikiLeaks revelations.

28 October 2016

The FBI is reopening an investigation into e-mails sent by Hillary Clinton via a personal server, its director has announced.

The FBI had announced in July that its investigation into the Democrat presidential candidate's private e-mails server had concluded.

Director James Comey criticised Mrs Clinton as "careless", but said no charges should be brought.

But in a letter sent to government officials, Mr Comey said new e-mails had been discovered in a different case - and while it does not necessarily mean a reopening of the criminal investigation, it will involve "additional work" by investigation.
In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of e-mails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation …

I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.

– JAMES COMEY, FBI DIRECTOR
He went on to say that there is no indication yet as to whether the material would prove "significant", and does not know how long the additional scrutiny will take.

In response, the Senate judiciary committee said it was not expecting the announcement, and it had not been in response to any question from Republican party members on the committee.

Judiciary committee Republican spokesman Taylor Foy said they have no additional information concerning to what e-mails Mr Comey's letter was referring.

“We’re interested know what else they’re going to be looking at,” he said.

Meanwhile, the Clinton campaign reportedly has "no idea" what the investigation is about.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-10-28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-hillary-clintons-e-mails/

I laughed when I saw that on the news last night, the mere fact that she is a suspect in such a serious criminal investigation should disqualify her from standing for office.  I look forward to the next WikiLeak!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 12:04:15 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #469 on: October 29, 2016, 12:46:57 PM »
I laughed when I saw that on the news last night, the mere fact that she is a suspect in such a serious criminal investigation should disqualify her from standing for office.  I look forward to the next WikiLeak!!

That also would apply then to Trump on the indictment for rape.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #470 on: October 29, 2016, 01:03:10 PM »
That also would apply then to Trump on the indictment for rape.

Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton's corruption is on a scale never seen before!  Why on earth is this woman even in office?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #471 on: October 29, 2016, 01:27:22 PM »
Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton's corruption is on a scale never seen before!  Why on earth is this woman even in office?

Utter B.S.

So you seriously take the word of Trump ?

They are as bad as each other.

Have you researched Trump's past ?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #472 on: October 29, 2016, 01:43:15 PM »
Utter B.S.

So you seriously take the word of Trump ?

They are as bad as each other.

Have you researched Trump's past ?

So let's see, you believe Clinton isn't corrupt?

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #473 on: October 29, 2016, 02:02:47 PM »
So let's see, you believe Clinton isn't corrupt?

Of course she is.

How many politicians aren't, one way or the other ?

Neither should be elected as President. They are both corrupt.

Surely, you agree with that ?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #474 on: October 29, 2016, 03:16:01 PM »
Of course she is.

How many politicians aren't, one way or the other ?

Neither should be elected as President. They are both corrupt.

Surely, you agree with that ?

I do agree but they have to pick one of them and Trump would appear to be the best of a bad bunch.

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #475 on: October 29, 2016, 03:38:48 PM »
I do agree but they have to pick one of them and Trump would appear to be the best of a bad bunch.

There are alternatives, some of which are 'better' than either of those two.

Have you considered what would happen if Trump gets elected, and then he is prosecuted on his present indictment  ?

America has already become a laughing stock with this election and especially because of the 2 main 'candidates' ?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 04:02:38 PM by stephen25000 »

Alfie

« Reply #476 on: October 29, 2016, 04:08:27 PM »
FBI launch new investigation into Hillary Clinton after latest WikiLeaks revelations.

28 October 2016

The FBI is reopening an investigation into e-mails sent by Hillary Clinton via a personal server, its director has announced.

The FBI had announced in July that its investigation into the Democrat presidential candidate's private e-mails server had concluded.

Director James Comey criticised Mrs Clinton as "careless", but said no charges should be brought.

But in a letter sent to government officials, Mr Comey said new e-mails had been discovered in a different case - and while it does not necessarily mean a reopening of the criminal investigation, it will involve "additional work" by investigation.
In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of e-mails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation …

I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.

– JAMES COMEY, FBI DIRECTOR
He went on to say that there is no indication yet as to whether the material would prove "significant", and does not know how long the additional scrutiny will take.

In response, the Senate judiciary committee said it was not expecting the announcement, and it had not been in response to any question from Republican party members on the committee.

Judiciary committee Republican spokesman Taylor Foy said they have no additional information concerning to what e-mails Mr Comey's letter was referring.

“We’re interested know what else they’re going to be looking at,” he said.

Meanwhile, the Clinton campaign reportedly has "no idea" what the investigation is about.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-10-28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-hillary-clintons-e-mails/
This is going to throw the Trump conspiracy theorists into a bit of a spin isn't it?  The election's a fix and everyone's against him (except the FBI it seems!)

stephen25000

« Reply #477 on: October 29, 2016, 04:19:34 PM »
This is going to throw the Trump conspiracy theorists into a bit of a spin isn't it?  The election's a fix and everyone's against him (except the FBI it seems!)

So reading through what is said, pressure has been brought to bear from Republicans on the FBI. Now since the Republicans effectively control the finance of the agency through the government......

Does that sound like a conspiracy ? ?{)(**

Offline John

« Reply #478 on: October 29, 2016, 08:42:28 PM »
This is a current news thread.  Please do not post old articles. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #479 on: October 30, 2016, 11:51:02 AM »
If I saw Donald and Bill sashaying down my street I'd even pull my goats in.

I choked on my tea when I read this !!! Hilarious.

There is nothing wrong with people having affairs and enjoying a promiscious sex life, as long as both participants are willing and free from pressure of any sort. ie a boss telling you if you don't comply you will get sacked.etc. It's a bit late in the day to claim rape if you now regret having an opportunistic grope  or three. If age appropriate.

So if you had to chose between Pol Pot and Adolf Hitle, and Japan's emperor , who would be your favoured candidte for world domination?

Neither Trump or Clinton are fit for purpose, but in my opinion Trump has not commited any crime,or been party to inapropriate sexual encounters, or covered for them, while in a Government position, or associated with anyone who has and has held a seniour governement position.i.e Mr President.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin