Author Topic: Kimberley Thomson — Luke’s ‘other’ girlfriend.......  (Read 13559 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Kimberley Thomson — Luke’s ‘other’ girlfriend.......
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2021, 05:57:02 PM »
What's the significance of LM supposedly having another girlfriend?

Some people think that was the motive for him murdering Jodi.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2021, 06:24:52 PM »
The first comment is odd. Parky41 said it was SK’s 999 call they played in court and now the poster is saying that they didn’t. They can’t both be right.

Isn’t it common knowledge that SK was upset and swearing at the operator? I’m sure it’s in Dr Lean’s book.

Not quite what I said at all, of what I was clearly meaning. - I stated that the recordings where played, to show how LM was in the call. They were played by DF. That part of the recordings which were played, he was attempting to show as LM who was in a right state. AT then pointed out that is was in fact SK who was speaking in that recording. LM was very much the flat affect that was heard "I think I have found something, I think it is a body, erm, aye it could be a body"  SK was screaming down the phone, the operator had to repeatedly tell him to calm down. "It's a f..king body" The distinction was shown, that LM was very much the one who did not sound like someone who had just come across a dead body, SK was the one that "the laddies in a right state" LM very much deliberating over what had been found - SK was right to the point. As LM was faffing about. Then of the call with the police, of leading them a merry dance. He knew exactly where they were, saying to the police 'do you know where this is, well if you go there we will shine our torches'

Therefore it has been a total misconception as to who was in a right state - manipulation of the evidence actually heard in court. And of FS and to the present day. It may very well say one thing in those defence papers of different calls, and of the above mentioned. It was clearly shown in court however - that it was SK that the operator was referring to, when she said the "laddie was in a right state" It was his voice and not that of LM.

Yes it may very well be in her book - but not of him being upset, she tallies "it's a f..king body" in with "not what one would expect from someone who had found a body"  - and she claims the "in a right state" was LM. - It was clearly shown that the operator was referring to LM and his flat affect as being "not what someone would expect" And it was SK and his screaming who was in "a right state".

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2021, 06:56:05 PM »
Not quite what I said at all, of what I was clearly meaning. - I stated that the recordings where played, to show how LM was in the call. They were played by DF. That part of the recordings which were played, he was attempting to show as LM who was in a right state. AT then pointed out that is was in fact SK who was speaking in that recording. LM was very much the flat affect that was heard "I think I have found something, I think it is a body, erm, aye it could be a body"  SK was screaming down the phone, the operator had to repeatedly tell him to calm down. "It's a f..king body" The distinction was shown, that LM was very much the one who did not sound like someone who had just come across a dead body, SK was the one that "the laddies in a right state" LM very much deliberating over what had been found - SK was right to the point. As LM was faffing about. Then of the call with the police, of leading them a merry dance. He knew exactly where they were, saying to the police 'do you know where this is, well if you go there we will shine our torches'

Therefore it has been a total misconception as to who was in a right state - manipulation of the evidence actually heard in court. And of FS and to the present day. It may very well say one thing in those defence papers of different calls, and of the above mentioned. It was clearly shown in court however - that it was SK that the operator was referring to, when she said the "laddie was in a right state" It was his voice and not that of LM.

Yes it may very well be in her book - but not of him being upset, she tallies "it's a f..king body" in with "not what one would expect from someone who had found a body"  - and she claims the "in a right state" was LM. - It was clearly shown that the operator was referring to LM and his flat affect as being "not what someone would expect" And it was SK and his screaming who was in "a right state".

“ What I really want to pick up on here is the actual part of what the operator said "the laddies in a right state" used when Ms Lean makes an attempt to show that Luke was not emotionless. Luke was calm and collective in his call, it was SK who was extremely distressed he was the "laddie in a right state" The defence attempted to use this at trial, until the actual recordings were played clearly showing it was the call from SK and not LM who was "in a right state."

“The lads in a bit of of panic’

Frontline 23 minutes approx.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2021, 08:12:33 PM »

But it didn't even feature in the prosecution case at trial. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2021, 11:19:43 PM »
What's the significance of LM supposedly having another girlfriend?

It displays his deceptive nature

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Rorschach

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2021, 11:48:14 PM »

Yes it did?

Offline Rorschach

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2021, 11:53:20 PM »
There doesn’t seem to be much in the links that weren’t in the public domain.

As to the ‘juror’. Do you think they voted guilty? It’s a lot of responsibility to have put a young man in prison when the evidence didn’t warrant it.

What do you think?

https://imgur.com/HDh0Cj5

https://imgur.com/5FzI6P7

https://imgur.com/cphbxix

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2021, 12:14:39 AM »
What do you think?

https://imgur.com/HDh0Cj5

https://imgur.com/5FzI6P7

https://imgur.com/cphbxix

What do I think? I think poster offers no proof that he is who he says he is but anything’s possible. The jury convicted Luke by a majority verdict so it obvious some thought him guilty so no surprise there. What was I meant to think?

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Parky41

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2021, 09:24:28 AM »

Of course it did - KT was a witness in court. To show the lies he told, of the plan to meet, and of possible reason for conflict between Luke and Jodi that evening, once they met. This girl bore a striking resemblance to Jodi herself. .

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2021, 09:48:31 AM »
Of course it did - KT was a witness in court. To show the lies he told, of the plan to meet, and of possible reason for conflict between Luke and Jodi that evening, once they met. This girl bore a striking resemblance to Jodi herself. .

Luke had a type. Nothing sinister in that. There was plans for the Mitchells to go to the town where KT lived, a place where they had gone on holiday before. Those plans were cancelled...KT said as much in court. Luke hadn’t seen KT since Valentine’s Day...I believe before he started going out with Jodi. Luke had made no effort to visit KT since then even though it would have been quite simple to do so. There was texts and phone calls but what really didn’t they amount to but the dying embers of a holiday romance that Luke had failed thus far to end.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2021, 09:58:25 AM »
Luke had a type. Nothing sinister in that. There was plans for the Mitchells to go to the town where KT lived, a place where they had gone on holiday before. Those plans were cancelled...KT said as much in court. Luke hadn’t seen KT since Valentine’s Day...I believe before he started going out with Jodi. Luke had made no effort to visit KT since then even though it would have been quite simple to do so. There was texts and phone calls but what really didn’t they amount to but the dying embers of a holiday romance that Luke had failed thus far to end.

Where did KT live?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2021, 10:32:21 AM »
Where did KT live?

Kenmore in Perthshire....a couple of hours in a car from Newbattle.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2021, 10:36:31 AM »

Not so simple after all. Holiday times only. KT stayed near to Aviemore, Kenmore where the Mitchells holidayed. He didn't just have the opportunity to pop and see her. His mothers work commitments and so forth - What he did have is every opportunity to speak with her, and he did. Whilst it may not be so unusual for people to cheat, young and older alike. It showed several things. That he was not quite caught up in love with Jodi as he claimed. He was even at this young age, deceitful and a cheat. And a compulsive liar. You can not speak for him and claim he had not gotten around to finishing with her? - he had no intention of finishing with her and he had been planning to meet with her, on his next holiday up. - scuppered only by the fact that Jodi had been murdered by him. That when he did go to Aviemore he was already prime suspect in her murder.

That whilst these young girls may have been caught up in the first flourishes of young love - LM most definitely was not. Clearly fooling around with other girls, and was in tow with other girls barely any time after Jodi's death. And it is clear that there was every chance that Jodi had found out about this relationship and confronted him. And we know that LM did not like confrontation - therefore more that feasible that he flew into a rage and lashed out at Jodi that day, due to this. Her extracts and complete infatuation with this boy, only show more so of how upset she would have been upon discovering him cheating? - We hear she was a feisty young girl who would speak her mind, who would indeed have faced up to him, confronted him upon this discovery - Nothing however could have shown her what he was truly capable of and she paid the price  - he murdered her.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2021, 10:40:53 AM »
Kenmore in Perthshire....a couple of hours in a car from Newbattle.

That's what I thought - a nice drive if you have an adult to drive you.

Not straightforward to get to using public transport.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2021, 11:04:16 AM »
Not so simple after all. Holiday times only. KT stayed near to Aviemore, Kenmore where the Mitchells holidayed. He didn't just have the opportunity to pop and see her. His mothers work commitments and so forth - What he did have is every opportunity to speak with her, and he did. Whilst it may not be so unusual for people to cheat, young and older alike. It showed several things. That he was not quite caught up in love with Jodi as he claimed. He was even at this young age, deceitful and a cheat. And a compulsive liar. You can not speak for him and claim he had not gotten around to finishing with her? - he had no intention of finishing with her and he had been planning to meet with her, on his next holiday up. - scuppered only by the fact that Jodi had been murdered by him. That when he did go to Aviemore he was already prime suspect in her murder.

The holiday had been cancelled, KT admitted as much on in court.

Miss Thomson said Mr Mitchell was supposed to visit her last summer but this was "cancelled".

“The teenager believed the visit was due to have been the weekend before Jodi was murdered but, when questioned about whether it could have been later, she said she could not remember”

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4135539.stm

If, as you say, Corrine would do anything for Luke, up to and including covering up his girlfriend’s murder, do you really think that she’d baulk at driving Luke a couple of hours to see his girlfriend on a weekend ? Did he arrange another meet after the first trip was cancelled?

From the same article.

“ Mr Turnbull asked if she had sent a text message to Mr Mitchell demanding an explanation.

"I cannot remember," Miss Thomson replied.”

She had just found out that her boyfriend had another girlfriend and was a potential murderer and she ‘ couldn't remember’ whether she’d called him or sent a text demanding answers. Really?

Luke never met with KT after he started going out with Jodi. The cancelled holiday was a family holiday not a planned excursion to enable Luke and KT to meet.

“ Miss Thomson said they phoned each other and may have sent text messages as well.”

‘May have’ sent text messages? Does this really sound to you that this ‘romance’ was very serious?

That whilst these young girls may have been caught up in the first flourishes of young love - LM most definitely was not. Clearly fooling around with other girls, and was in tow with other girls barely any time after Jodi's death. And it is clear that there was every chance that Jodi had found out about this relationship and confronted him. And we know that LM did not like confrontation - therefore more that feasible that he flew into a rage and lashed out at Jodi that day, due to this. Her extracts and complete infatuation with this boy, only show more so of how upset she would have been upon discovering him cheating? - We hear she was a feisty young girl who would speak her mind, who would indeed have faced up to him, confronted him upon this discovery - Nothing however could have shown her what he was truly capable of and she paid the price  - he murdered her.

When did Jodi find out about this ‘relationship’ ? She was ‘completely infatuated’ with Luke yet there was certainly no sign of her being upset between coming in from school and leaving to meet Luke. Her mother describes her as acting perfectly normally....so how and when did she find out about the ‘other woman’ ? And where is the evidence that Luke was ‘ in toe with other girls barely anytime after Jodi’s death’ ? Did these girls appear in court? Give statements or is it simply more tabloid tittle tattle?