Author Topic: Paul Bush  (Read 25663 times)

Offline Daisy

Paul Bush
« on: March 13, 2014, 01:34:05 PM »
Please could I make you aware of my friend Paul Bush who is serving a prison sentence for murder by joint enterprise.  Paul is the victim of a serious miscarriage of justice, simply by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  He found himself in court with three men he didn’t know and had no knowledge of.  He was repairing a car in the vicinity of a flat unaware of the horror which was unfolding behind him.  An Indian woman was in the process of being kidnapped because she dared to divorce her much older husband.  Paul was oblivious of this and remained unaware until ten months later when the police came knocking on his door and arrested him for murder.  Please take time to look at the website set up to highlight this case and clear his name.  This is www.freepaulbush.com

After reading all the information I am sure like me, you will wonder how this man was ever charged, let alone convicted.  The website is in need of updating as Giovanni di Stefano the fake lawyer who represented Paul, was convicted in March 2013.  The family is working on updating the site.  Paul’s family have lost over £120,000 to the man who they thought was going to represent him at his appeal but he was conned, together with many other clients.  It was only the sheer determination of Paul’s father that di Stefano was finally extradited from Italy to face trial and is now in prison serving 14 years for fraud and deception.

If you can help in any way to highlight this injustice, the family would be eternally grateful.  This could be tweeting, mentioning his case on your Facebook accounts, writing to your MP or making a small donation towards much needed legal costs.  I will be happy to answer any questions you may have

Offline John

Re: Paul Bush
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 02:22:38 PM »
Giovanni fooled many people with his fake credentials for a long time but he isn't fooling anyone any more.

Daisy.  If you follow our sister site on twitter  @justice_forum  and copy tweets to us we can retweet them for you.  Same goes for facebook at UK Justice Forum.    http://www.facebook.com/UkJusticeForum
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 02:32:30 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sika

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 04:39:29 PM »
Please could I make you aware of my friend Paul Bush who is serving a prison sentence for murder by joint enterprise.  Paul is the victim of a serious miscarriage of justice, simply by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  He found himself in court with three men he didn’t know and had no knowledge of.  He was repairing a car in the vicinity of a flat unaware of the horror which was unfolding behind him.  An Indian woman was in the process of being kidnapped because she dared to divorce her much older husband.  Paul was oblivious of this and remained unaware until ten months later when the police came knocking on his door and arrested him for murder.  Please take time to look at the website set up to highlight this case and clear his name.  This is www.freepaulbush.com

After reading all the information I am sure like me, you will wonder how this man was ever charged, let alone convicted.  The website is in need of updating as Giovanni di Stefano the fake lawyer who represented Paul, was convicted in March 2013.  The family is working on updating the site.  Paul’s family have lost over £120,000 to the man who they thought was going to represent him at his appeal but he was conned, together with many other clients.  It was only the sheer determination of Paul’s father that di Stefano was finally extradited from Italy to face trial and is now in prison serving 14 years for fraud and deception.

If you can help in any way to highlight this injustice, the family would be eternally grateful.  This could be tweeting, mentioning his case on your Facebook accounts, writing to your MP or making a small donation towards much needed legal costs.  I will be happy to answer any questions you may have
His explanation, for being in the 'wrong place at the wrong time', was far fetched to say the least.

His explanation for the match evidence was laughable.  He also ended up contradicting his own initial account, given in his Police interviews.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 01:23:17 PM »
Giovanni fooled many people with his fake credentials for a long time but he isn't fooling anyone any more.

Daisy.  If you follow our sister site on twitter  @justice_forum  and copy tweets to us we can retweet them for you.  Same goes for facebook at UK Justice Forum.    http://www.facebook.com/UkJusticeForum

Sorry John I am not on twitter or facebook, that is why I have applealed to this forum.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 01:31:47 PM »
His explanation, for being in the 'wrong place at the wrong time', was far fetched to say the least.

His explanation for the match evidence was laughable.  He also ended up contradicting his own initial account, given in his Police interviews.

I find your comments offensive and you have obviously not studied the case.  Paul was repairing a car and had no idea what was happening in the flats behind him.  How on earth can this be far fetched?

Also, as regards the match evidence, he asked Alleyne for a torch to look under the car but Alleyne only had a box of matches.  Paul struck two of these and being the tidy person that he is, replaced the spent matches in the box instead of throwing them on the ground.  These matches were therefore present in the box when the genuine suspects left the box outside the flat.

Referring to his police interview - if I was an officer and asked a suspect what they were doing on a given  day and time ten months earlier without allowing them to consult their diary and they were immediately able to recall where they were, I would be extremely suspicious.  We all have busy lives and most of us can't remember what we were doing last week, never mind ten months previously. 

These are just your opinions and are not substantiated.  Paul is entirely innocent and ten years later is unable to come to terms with being charged with a crime he knows nothing about.

Offline sika

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 01:58:23 PM »
I find your comments offensive and you have obviously not studied the case.  Paul was repairing a car and had no idea what was happening in the flats behind him.  How on earth can this be far fetched?

Also, as regards the match evidence, he asked Alleyne for a torch to look under the car but Alleyne only had a box of matches.  Paul struck two of these and being the tidy person that he is, replaced the spent matches in the box instead of throwing them on the ground.  These matches were therefore present in the box when the genuine suspects left the box outside the flat.

Referring to his police interview - if I was an officer and asked a suspect what they were doing on a given  day and time ten months earlier without allowing them to consult their diary and they were immediately able to recall where they were, I would be extremely suspicious.  We all have busy lives and most of us can't remember what we were doing last week, never mind ten months previously. 

These are just your opinions and are not substantiated.  Paul is entirely innocent and ten years later is unable to come to terms with being charged with a crime he knows nothing about.
It really doesn't matter what I think, does it?  The jury, who were privy to ALL the information, didn't believe him either!

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 03:04:09 PM »
It seems that Paul was convicted on the basis of three factors.  No1 the cellphone ping placed him at the scene of the kidnapping.  No2 the DNA on the matches found outside the victim's flat and No3 the failure to initially account for his whereabouts on the day.

Some questions Daisy.

Q1  Did Paul have a criminal history, any prior convictions?

Q2  Were the co accused asked to corroborate the reason why Paul attended the scene and if not, why not?

Q4  Is there any witness to the fact that Paul received the call asking him to attend a breakdown?

Q5  How is it possible that Paul didn't see the others in the back of the Chrysler?

Q6  Was there any Crown evidence that Paul came into some unaccounted for money immediately after the murder?

« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 03:06:58 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline sika

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 04:38:42 PM »

You're right.  Once I read his explanation for the match evidence, I couldn't see the point of reading on any further. 

Daisy, if ever I find myself up on a murder charge, I sincerely hope that you're on the jury!

« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 04:41:32 PM by sika »

Offline puglove

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 07:16:27 PM »
You're right.  Once I read his explanation for the match evidence, I couldn't see the point of reading on any further. 

Daisy, if ever I find myself up on a murder charge, I sincerely hope that you're on the jury!

Crawling underneath an unknown car and striking matches (and putting them back neatly into the box)? What if there had been a fuel leak? Who is this bloke, Captain Scarlet?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 07:44:37 PM »
It really doesn't matter what I think, does it?  The jury, who were privy to ALL the information, didn't believe him either!

So the jury were privy to all the information?  You were at the trial were you?  Please don't make yourself look stupid by coming out with sweeping statements and no facts to back it up.  If all trials were conducted in an honest manner then this forum wouldn't exist.  I will be explaining all in my reply to John.  In the meantime if you are going to argue the point then at least come up with something solid to back it up.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 07:59:43 PM »
It seems that Paul was convicted on the basis of three factors.  No1 the cellphone ping placed him at the scene of the kidnapping.  No2 the DNA on the matches found outside the victim's flat and No3 the failure to initially account for his whereabouts on the day.

Some questions Daisy.

Q1  Did Paul have a criminal history, any prior convictions?

Q2  Were the co accused asked to corroborate the reason why Paul attended the scene and if not, why not?

Q4  Is there any witness to the fact that Paul received the call asking him to attend a breakdown?

Q5  How is it possible that Paul didn't see the others in the back of the Chrysler?

Q6  Was there any Crown evidence that Paul came into some unaccounted for money immediately after the murder?

Q1  I am not aware that Paul has any other convictions.  I think I am correct in saying that with all trials, a defendants past criminal convictions or previous good character is never disclosed in order that they may have a fair trial.

Q2.  The co-defendents all answered "no comment" at police interviews and all elected not to give evidence at trial so were unable to be questioned.  That speaks volumes to me.  However, since then Alleyne has disclosed to a prisoner that Paul had no knowledge of the kidnapping or murder.  David Quarry has also said he wishes to speak out. When Paul has his next appeal then maybe his Barrister will be able to obtain access to these individuals.

Q4. Witnesses were not called to verify Paul's story.  Paul later found out that the evidence against him was so thin that the Crown provided him with a top PROSECUTION BARRISTER to defend him.  He agreed with the prosecution pre-trial that he would  notcall vital witnesses in order to obtain a conviction.

Q5.  The Prosecution say that others were in the Chrysler but no one else has confirmed this.  More lies to help an innocent man.

Q6.  There was no evidence that Paul received any money after the murder.  Another incorrect assumption by the Prosecution.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 08:01:36 PM »
Q5 should read "more lies to help convict an innocent man"

Offline sika

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 11:35:14 PM »
So the jury were privy to all the information?  You were at the trial were you?  Please don't make yourself look stupid by coming out with sweeping statements and no facts to back it up.  If all trials were conducted in an honest manner then this forum wouldn't exist.  I will be explaining all in my reply to John.  In the meantime if you are going to argue the point then at least come up with something solid to back it up.
What new information has come to light, that was not put before the jury?

Offline sika

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 11:41:17 PM »
I'm afraid that the onus is on you to provide something solid to back up your claims.  Good luck with that! I'm all ears.  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 11:50:33 PM »
The 1st August 2014 will mark eleven years since the end of trial.  I find it strange that Alleyne and Quarry have yet to make a statement in relation to Paul Bush.  It's a simple process, all they need do is telephone their lawyer.

Another point I missed earlier, was the telephone records of the Alleyne brothers and Paul Bush checked for prior contact? 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 11:52:38 PM by John »