Author Topic: Logistics  (Read 18984 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Logistics
« Reply #180 on: August 14, 2019, 11:57:05 PM »
So you might not get past step 1 then, if the child just appears sleepy and no problem breathing.

No, read step 1 again.   You notice something isn't right> check children breathing...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #181 on: August 15, 2019, 01:46:30 AM »
No, read step 1 again.   You notice something isn't right> check children breathing...
So there must be a step before step 1 then, for I understand you are saying that you have already noticed something isn't right. 

If you notice something isn't right:
step 1. check child's breathing
step 2. alert PJ to this suspicion- immediately
step 3. assert if PJ are going to have children checked by independent medical professional at clinic or hospital
step 4. phone an ambulance to have them removed and checked if PJ refuse to have them checked.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #182 on: August 15, 2019, 02:30:36 PM »
So there must be a step before step 1 then, for I understand you are saying that you have already noticed something isn't right. 

If you notice something isn't right:
step 1. check child's breathing
step 2. alert PJ to this suspicion- immediately
step 3. assert if PJ are going to have children checked by independent medical professional at clinic or hospital
step 4. phone an ambulance to have them removed and checked if PJ refuse to have them checked.

if thata order makes you happy- go for it.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Online Eleanor

« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2019, 03:12:27 PM »

Sheesh.  No onder that I am taking a break.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #184 on: August 17, 2019, 08:16:43 PM »
Sheesh.  No onder that I am taking a break.
Have you noticed I'm taking a bit of a backseat too?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.