Author Topic: Question about Nevill's watch  (Read 54252 times)

Offline Aunt Agatha

Re: Question about Nevill's watch
« Reply #405 on: April 16, 2020, 06:26:08 PM »

I’m more confused now, Agatha

I do apologise

Are you saying the photo you posted was from the internet?

I’ve made bold your sentence, but in case it doesn’t work this is what you wrote:

“I apologised for my error and posted pictures of the watch as you suggested I had taken from the internet”

I don’t recall suggesting you take photos from the internet?

You suggested the photo I posted was a fake and could have been taken from the Internet.

Im not prepared to amuse you during your boredom.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #406 on: April 16, 2020, 06:30:41 PM »
Could you have made the alleged comment years ago & have forgotten?

Agatha,

Your post here:

“ Quote from: Aunt Agatha on April 14, 2020, 04:34:45 PM

Must I really explain?

Spy stated in the post that Jeremy had told me he didn't like his grandmother and that I had posted as such.

Again, I have never stated such a thing and would like her to show us all we're that information came from.”

I certainly don’t recall saying to you that Jeremy told you he didn’t like his grandmother?

I’ve never heard of him saying he disliked her.

Maybe the confusion has come from when I (in one post) mistook you for Daisy, for which I later apologised. Daisy said that he’d told her he’d never, ever liked her — meaning Daisy. He wasn’t talking about his grandmother.

I did say that after he shot dead all his family, including Granny Speakman’s daughter, June, she’d disinherited him from her will, and he had the outrageous nerve to contest it despite murdering her daughter and going against her wishes that he was not entitled to one penny.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #407 on: April 16, 2020, 06:34:46 PM »

Agatha,

Your post here:

“ Quote from: Aunt Agatha on April 14, 2020, 04:34:45 PM

Must I really explain?

Spy stated in the post that Jeremy had told me he didn't like his grandmother and that I had posted as such.

Again, I have never stated such a thing and would like her to show us all we're that information came from.”

I certainly don’t recall saying to you that Jeremy told you he didn’t like his grandmother?

I’ve never heard of him saying he disliked her.

Maybe the confusion has come from when I (in one post) mistook you for Daisy, for which I later apologised. Daisy said that he’d told her he’d never, ever liked her — meaning Daisy. He wasn’t talking about his grandmother.

I did say that after he shot dead all his family, including Granny Speakman’s daughter, June, she’d disinherited him from her will, and he had the outrageous nerve to contest it despite murdering her daughter and going against her wishes that he was not entitled to one penny.

Now you're mixing posts from different contributors.

Misleading again. 

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #408 on: April 17, 2020, 05:58:36 AM »
Why didn’t Bamber want Mike to know about your existence?

Is Mike Tesko gay?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #409 on: April 17, 2020, 01:36:22 PM »

Is Mike Tesko gay?

Howay Spy - that's an inappropriate question - this is all getting a bit personal - lefts rain it back a bit. Mike isn't gay but that really shouldn't matter to anyone.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #410 on: April 18, 2020, 12:24:53 AM »

I've never suggested that Jeremy DIDN'T WANT MIKE TO KNOW ABOUT ME!

Jeremy has a private life and not everything is for the public domain.

Agatha, I can assure you no-one is remotely interested in the convicted murderer, Jeremy Bamber. In fact, very few people under 40 have even heard about his heinous crimes — let alone him. He doesn’t really have a life stuck in prison —  and no-one cares what he does in his cell. He’s not a celebrity, dear — he’s a mass murderer who also shot dead two six-year-old boys...

We’re just discussing him murdering all his family and the crime he committed — that’s all.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #411 on: April 18, 2020, 07:58:44 AM »
Agatha, I can assure you no-one is remotely interested in the convicted murderer, Jeremy Bamber. In fact, very few people under 40 have even heard about his heinous crimes — let alone him. He doesn’t really have a life stuck in prison —  and no-one cares what he does in his cell. He’s not a celebrity, dear — he’s a mass murderer who also shot dead two six-year-old boys...

We’re just discussing him murdering all his family and the crime he committed — that’s all.

In my opinion you're obsessed with Jeremy Bamber.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #412 on: April 18, 2020, 08:26:05 AM »
I thought you didn’t “do” personal?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

« Reply #413 on: April 18, 2020, 11:52:31 AM »

But she isn't the one sticking up for him and making excuses for his behaviour.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #414 on: April 18, 2020, 05:49:49 PM »

That just proves how wrong you are about everything, G-Unit.

That’s a ludicrous thing to say, or even think, which just shows how your brain works...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #415 on: April 18, 2020, 06:03:05 PM »
But she isn't the one sticking up for him and making excuses for his behaviour.

There's an awful lot of speculation about him, his life, his sexuality and his personality though, isn't there?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #416 on: April 18, 2020, 06:08:08 PM »
There's an awful lot of speculation about him, his life, his sexuality and his personality though, isn't there?

We are all here speculating not so much about him because we know what he did which most of us find abhorrent.  Does the fact we are posting mean we are obsessed.  Do you think you are?  I most certainly am not ... the very thought of him makes my flesh creep.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #417 on: April 18, 2020, 06:15:13 PM »

But he’s the subject of this thread?

Of course he, his life, character is going to be discussed — what do you expect people to discuss? 

I suspect that you have some weird fascination with him (which I suspected anyway) and so you presume other people would too! Fortunately, most of the human race are repelled by mass murderers who shoot dead children; who are evil, psychopathic and vile. But you carry on in your little world believing he’s innocent, kind, caring, nice...and if he were to ever get out (he won’t, though) you’d have two things in common: you’re both cruel to dogs, and you’re both totally deluded.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #418 on: April 18, 2020, 06:19:33 PM »
But none at all about Sheila or about June of course, no none at all.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #419 on: April 18, 2020, 07:43:37 PM »
We are all here speculating not so much about him because we know what he did which most of us find abhorrent.  Does the fact we are posting mean we are obsessed.  Do you think you are?  I most certainly am not ... the very thought of him makes my flesh creep.

I've never been sure whether or not he's guilty, but, from what I've heard and read about him, I don't think I would like him, whether innocent or guilty.  What is fascinating, is the case.

A young woman with a serious mental illness, who seems (unlike her brother) very likeable, and who COULD have done it, even if none of us want her to have done it-----because, very sadly, mentally ill people sometimes do dreadful things like killing their own children.

A rather dislikeable, greedy, possibly jealous  brother, with a very believable motive,and some "form",   who, at first, was not thought to have done it, but who was eventually found guilty, and who, 35 years later, is still protesting his innocence.

Two children killed----and the murder of children is always heartbreaking.

An adoptive mother, also with mental health problems, who appears not to have had good relationships with either of  her children.

People in the background,  who seem to have had a lot of   influence, one way or another,  but who also  seem (IMO), to be either "dodgy",  dislikeable, or both.

A "goodie " and a "baddie" policeman, both called Jones.

Police logs indicating two phone calls, and an indication that someone was alive inside the farm while JB was outside with the police-----------------but then, they are probably faked (??)

A firearms massacre in rural Essex----that, in itself, is probably unheard of.

You couldn't make it up.  it sounds like fiction------but, very sadly, it isn't. 

To be honest, at the end of the day, it was an appalling crime, but a very interesting one.  I suspect Jeremy, himself, is not very interesting at all.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 07:46:36 PM by mrswah »