Author Topic: 'Justice For Maddie' Campaigners...  (Read 36609 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: 'Justice For Maddie' Campaigners...
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 09:29:28 AM »
They seem to be thoughtful enough to call her Madeleine, the name she (allegedly) preferred.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 09:57:42 AM »
Ah, so these Justice Campaigners don't care about the cost of a further investigation borne by the PT tax payer, just so long as the chances of a McCann conviction are marginally higher...?

That would be the icing on the cake and worth every penny    ?{)(**
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 11:48:37 AM »
...how do you hope to achieve your aim if the case is closed unsolved?  What will be your next step?

Now that you've told us where they are may I suggest that you go and ask them Alfred.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2015, 11:50:04 AM »
Now that you've told us where they are may I suggest that you go and ask them Alfred.

you would get no sense out of them whatsoever

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2015, 02:55:22 PM »

That would be the icing on the cake and worth every penny    ?{)(**
So the only outcome to this case that you think would be worthwhile is if the McCanns get banged up at the end of it?  Never mind who actually dunnit as long as the McCanns are punished?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2015, 02:56:48 PM »
I'm asking the ones here, I didn't specify where they hung out.  I think you'll find that a few members of this forum claim that there raison d'etre is "Justice For Maddie" as well. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2015, 03:02:38 PM »
So the only outcome to this case that you think would be worthwhile is if the McCanns get banged up at the end of it?  Never mind who actually dunnit as long as the McCanns are punished?

Only when they are found guilty.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2015, 03:28:02 PM »

Only when they are found guilty.
You are 100% convinced they dunnit then?

Offline jassi

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2015, 03:32:55 PM »
You are 100% convinced they dunnit then?

Not 100%, but I'll only change my opinion when the authorities convict someone else for Madeleine's disappearance and probable demise.

Or maybe not -

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2015, 03:58:02 PM »
Not 100%, but I'll only change my opinion when the authorities convict someone else for Madeleine's disappearance and probable demise.
And if they do that will that not also be money well spent, or a bit of a let down and not worth the time and expense, in your view?

Offline jassi

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2015, 04:02:44 PM »
And if they do that will that not also be money well spent, or a bit of a let down and not worth the time and expense, in your view?

Do stop trying to put words into my mouth, there's a good chap.

Or maybe not -

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2015, 04:11:50 PM »
Do stop trying to put words into my mouth, there's a good chap.
Do try and read the question - I gave you an option: money well spent or a big let down and waste of money and time?  I asked for your view, I did not put words into your mouth.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2015, 08:02:37 PM »
I'm asking the ones here, I didn't specify where they hung out.  I think you'll find that a few members of this forum claim that there raison d'etre is "Justice For Maddie" as well.

Oh come now Alfred, the forum is named UK JUSTICE FORUM. FGS.  are you saying that you do not want justice for Maddie? Are you confusing 'campaigners' with those who come to discuss the case? I think you do

OR

Do you and others just come here to troll? OK fine by me. You have no argument or mature reasoning to offer, not worth the bother.  We are the baddies and you are the goodies  yeahhhhhh!  *chuckles*
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2015, 02:26:54 PM »
I'm just wondering about the mentality of folk who

(a) set up a poll on FB and

(b) actually participated by voting on the likeliest place for Madeleine McCann's burial site.

One of the options for the apparently intellectually challenged to tick in response to "where Maddie is BURIED" is Still Alive.
Some of them actually selected that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2015, 02:34:58 PM »
Probably no stranger than  people who actively search these sites out just so that they can criticise them

Or maybe not -