Author Topic: Allegations of impropriety against Peter Eaton by farm secretary Barbara Wilson  (Read 12133 times)

Offline John

Allegations of impropriety against Peter Eaton by farm secretary Barbara Wilson
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 03:31:28 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Outlook

Oh this is really great - Thank you.

Now I was told before that this was "Crime of the Century" by one of our "Blue Friends" and it was implied that it was all to do with illegal telephone tapping at the Farm by "Special Branch" using the BT microwave station at Stokenchurch.

It just looks to be an ordinary financial dispute that you can find in any business and some people were being scrupulously honest.  There were much bigger crimes than that going on in Essex.  The use of "Illegals" for a start.

The biggest crime to me seems to be who on earth would pay £6000 for a second hand Astra in 1987?  I did not think they were that much new.

Offline John

No matter what view you take of Peter, I feel he did what was necessary to keep the farm afloat.  Considering that the murders were carried out in the middle of the harvest, somebody had to take control as Jeremy was obviously too busy with Brett and trips abroad.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

Now I was told before that this was "Crime of the Century" by one of our "Blue Friends" and it was implied that it was all to do with illegal telephone tapping at the Farm by "Special Branch" using the BT microwave station at Stokenchurch.

It just looks to be an ordinary financial dispute that you can find in any business and some people were being scrupulously honest.  There were much bigger crimes than that going on in Essex.  The use of "Illegals" for a start.

The biggest crime to me seems to be who on earth would pay £6000 for a second hand Astra in 1987?  I did not think they were that much new.

I think a second-hand Astra was worth about £1600 in 1987.

Offline Outlook

I think a second-hand Astra was worth about £1600 in 1987.

Do you have buyers address because I have 10 year Mondeo, three times crashed, that I need to get rid of?

Offline John

Just to let you all know that the Barbara Wilson allegations made to Operation Stokenchurch can now be read directly instead of downloading a pdf file.