Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1481039 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #7680 on: February 17, 2020, 03:05:40 PM »
This is on-topic, if only I could be a***d to find the correct topic.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-51533563

Rikki Neave was 6 years old when he was murdered in Peterborough in Nov 94.  His body was found the day after he disappeared.  He had been strangled.

The Britcops went after his mother Ruth Neave.  She was found not guilty of murder, but she got 7 years for child neglect.  Kate's so-called deal for body occultation carried a maximum term of 2 years, typically suspended.

The link gives an insight into how Britcops conduct a cold case murder review, and how long that takes when they have a body and it is on home turf.

A man has been charged with Rikki's murder.  As he is now 38, 25 years ago he was 13, so presumably proceedings will relate to an offence committed by a minor.

Saw this.  Blimmin hell.  Why was his mother charged with cruelty and neglect?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7681 on: February 17, 2020, 03:17:07 PM »

Rikki Neave was 6 years old when he was murdered in Peterborough in Nov 94.  His body was found the day after he disappeared.  He had been strangled.

The Britcops went after his mother Ruth Neave.  She was found not guilty of murder, but she got 7 years for child neglect.  Kate's so-called deal for body occultation carried a maximum term of 2 years, typically suspended.

The link gives an insight into how Britcops conduct a cold case murder review, and how long that takes when they have a body and it is on home turf.

A man has been charged with Rikki's murder.  As he is now 38, 25 years ago he was 13, so presumably proceedings will relate to an offence committed by a minor.

And your post concerning an abused child whose name was on the Child Protection Register relates in which way to Madeleine McCann who was a much loved and well cared for child.

Please justify how you reached your need to make such a comparison on what I think is not just scant cause but, rather incredibly, no cause at all.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #7682 on: February 17, 2020, 03:19:01 PM »

I read that she threatened to kill him, wrote idiot on his head & poured washing up liquid down his throat.
Mum of the year.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7683 on: February 17, 2020, 03:26:48 PM »

Because she was apparently a monster.  The wee boy was known to Social Services ... but as well as having a rubbish parent he was badly let down by them too.

It is obviously a more convoluted case than just yet another baseball bat useful to beat the McCanns with.  In my opinion the original post shows total disrespect for the life of this poor murdered wee boy.
A very bad show indeed.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #7684 on: February 17, 2020, 03:41:43 PM »
Because she was apparently a monster.  The wee boy was known to Social Services ... but as well as having a rubbish parent he was badly let down by them too.

It is obviously a more convoluted case than just yet another baseball bat useful to beat the McCanns.  In my opinion the original post shows total disrespect for the life of this poor murdered wee boy.
A very bad show indeed.
So let me get this straight; you're alleging that SIL posted this story as a device with which to 'beat the McCann's with' despite it being a news story today, posted in the off-topic thread and the fact that the McCann's are extremely unlikely to read this? Or, as is more likely, you think SIL posted this story on this forum to goad supporters?
Bad show?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 03:45:14 PM by The General »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7685 on: February 17, 2020, 03:46:34 PM »
So let me get this straight; you're alleging that SIL posted this story as a device with which to 'beat the McCann's with' despite it being a news story today, posted in the off-topic thread and the fact that the McCann's are extremely unlikely to read this? Or, as is more likely, you think SIL posted this story on this forum to goad supporters?
Bad show?

In what way was the post relevant to this board....whats it got to do with kates offer of a  deal by the PJ

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7686 on: February 17, 2020, 03:49:33 PM »
How long for? Indefinitely? How much money is reasonable? £100 million?

it would depend on what evidence was available and if it pointed anywhere

Offline The General

« Reply #7687 on: February 17, 2020, 03:55:02 PM »
In what way was the post relevant to this board....whats it got to do with kates offer of a  deal by the PJ
Do you think it was posted for Gerry and Kate's eyes, to use as a 'baseball bat'?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7688 on: February 17, 2020, 04:03:07 PM »
Do you think it was posted for Gerry and Kate's eyes, to use as a 'baseball bat'?

no one said it was for kate and gerry's eyes. There is much posted here to bash the McCanns...sil has been particularly guilty of it...imo because he felt he could help the Mccanns...even went as far as emailing gerry...but his offer was rebuffed

Offline The General

« Reply #7689 on: February 17, 2020, 05:16:34 PM »
no one said it was for kate and gerry's eyes. There is much posted here to bash the McCanns...sil has been particularly guilty of it...imo because he felt he could help the Mccanns...even went as far as emailing gerry...but his offer was rebuffed
So how were they going to get beaten with 'a baseball bat' euphemistically by posting this story?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7690 on: February 17, 2020, 05:31:42 PM »
So how were they going to get beaten with 'a baseball bat' euphemistically by posting this story?

many stories are posted to bash the mccanns...not literally

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #7691 on: February 17, 2020, 06:16:15 PM »

It is obviously a more convoluted case than just yet another baseball bat useful to beat the McCanns with.  In my opinion the original post shows total disrespect for the life of this poor murdered wee boy.
A very bad show indeed.

If you can't work out how this case relates to OG, then you are dumb, because I made the connection crystal clear when I posted it.

If you are not dumb, then I can only assume you are being bitter.

Better to pipe down in either case.

I am 100% within forum rules, and you know it.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7692 on: February 17, 2020, 06:24:50 PM »
If you can't work out how this case relates to OG, then you are dumb, because I made the connection crystal clear when I posted it.

How very rude.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7693 on: February 17, 2020, 06:28:42 PM »

What would be very interesting to know is how many personnel they have had working on this case for the last 6 years and how much money spent.  Now doubt far too much for some people to stomach.  thanks for posting though, it shows that sometimes results take a long time to eventuate, even if nothing appears to be happening, something may well be about to come to fruition.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 06:30:44 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7694 on: February 17, 2020, 06:30:32 PM »

Your insults are nasty and 100% outwith forum rules.  I think the pity of it is that you were at one time a poster who was capable of bringing intelligent information to the forum.
That was quite some time ago and I cannot recall the last time you bothered to do that.