Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 501926 times)

Offline G-Unit

Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« on: March 09, 2019, 09:20:13 AM »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 04:22:40 PM »

I have no idea of what this is about.  But in the absence of much else then anything will do.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 04:56:47 PM »
Absolute rubbish...promotes Amaral as a supercop...who claims the shutters could not be opened from the outside.. With a report by Paulo Reiss... Then we have Petermac saying the window was too small for a man to fit through and tells off a women in a forensic suit collecting fingerprint samples from the window... Looking forward to the rest

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 05:36:26 PM »
Two are available with more to follow.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Podcast/
https://omny.fm/shows/maddie
Save me watching them - has he uncovered anything at all that we didn’t already know, or put forward any opinions that we haven’t already heard a million times before?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 05:43:45 PM »
Absolute rubbish...promotes Amaral as a supercop...who claims the shutters could not be opened from the outside.. With a report by Paulo Reiss... Then we have Petermac saying the window was too small for a man to fit through and tells off a women in a forensic suit collecting fingerprint samples from the window... Looking forward to the rest

Why do you think Rebelo was particularly interested in the window with regard to the reconstitution? Does it suggest to you that he was convinced with the parents tale ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 05:52:19 PM »
Why do you think Rebelo was particularly interested in the window with regard to the reconstitution? Does it suggest to you that he was convinced with the parents tale ?

Was he particularly interested in the window... According to the podcast... Amaral said the shutters couldn't be opened from the outside.... He wad wrong... And petermac said a man couldn't fit through the window... He was wrong... Not a convincing start

Offline barrier

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 06:38:21 PM »
After waiting at the restaurant table for five minutes, Dianne Webster went to the McCann's apartment where she entered the children's bedroom and saw Kate with the twins. Kate insisted on the fact that the window and shutters were open when she saw the children, Dianne went outside to see if she could raise the shutter from the outside and found it to be impossible.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BRIGADE-OF-INFORMATION.htm

Pathfinder posted this in another thread.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 06:40:11 PM »
After waiting at the restaurant table for five minutes, Dianne Webster went to the McCann's apartment where she entered the children's bedroom and saw Kate with the twins. Kate insisted on the fact that the window and shutters were open when she saw the children, Dianne went outside to see if she could raise the shutter from the outside and found it to be impossible.

Petermac has posted a video showing how easy the shutters are to open from the outside... Have you not seen it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 06:42:47 PM »

Is there a statement  to this effect.. Cite would be appreciated..
So no direct statement... We are not sure who made this claim and how true it is... But we have a, video of petermac showing how, easy it was to open the shutters
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:47:20 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2019, 06:42:58 PM »
Dianne Webster.

However, she wants to stress that immediately afterwards, she went outside the apartment in order to ascertain whether she would be able to raise the shutters by hand from the outside, and found it was impossible for her. Consequently she infers that at the time of her arrival at the apartment the window would have been closed.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANNE_WEBSTER_11-MAY07.htm
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2019, 06:45:06 PM »
Petermac has posted a video showing how easy the shutters are to open from the outside... Have you not seen it

Webster was out there at the time,Mcleod wasn't.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2019, 06:49:14 PM »

Webster was out there at the time,Mcleod wasn't.

No
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:57:52 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2019, 06:57:36 PM »
No statement from Webster to that effect.. Just an unverified.. Hearsay... Claim

What the f is this then.

Dianne Webster.

However, she wants to stress that immediately afterwards, she went outside the apartment in order to ascertain whether she would be able to raise the shutters by hand from the outside, and found it was impossible for her. Consequently she infers that at the time of her arrival at the apartment the window would have been closed.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANNE_WEBSTER_11-MAY07.htm

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2019, 06:59:43 PM »
What the f is this then.

Yes I've just seen it... So it's the Portuguese translation... Not her words... She may not have been able to open it... How old us she... But petermac proved on video it was, easy fir a man to open

Offline barrier

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2019, 07:05:39 PM »
Yes I've just seen it... So it's the Portuguese translation... Not her words... She may not have been able to open it... How old us she... But petermac proved on video it was, easy fir a man to open

So? what does it prove ,is he an authority all of a sudden on all things related to 5a.

how long after the event was he there,were the shutters subject to some maintenance to help ease of opening?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 07:08:05 PM by barrier »