Author Topic: Mark Redwine v 16 cadaver dogs  (Read 61807 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Redwine v 16 cadaver dogs
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2019, 07:26:14 PM »

Obviously not impressed enough to allow her opinion to sway him to not allow the dog evidence.

obviously...but is the decision correct...if its later ruled not it could result in a mistrial

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2019, 07:29:50 PM »
Agreed but it seems to me everyone else thought along these lines other than Grime who it seems to me was happy for it to slip under the radar.  If this wasn't the case how come the PJ clearly misunderstood?

Grime advised the pj the alerts ahd no evidential reliability , its in the files. The PJ seemed to have ignored him.

You say everyone else thought along these lines...who exactly...those who didnt understand teh alerts like Pat Brown..
grime was clear..no evidential value...sceptics in general just wont accept what grime says

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2019, 07:31:14 PM »
What does this suggest then.

Carpet squares were used as an odor transporting media after they had been contaminated with the scent of two recently deceased bodies (PMI<3h).

I would suggest "scent" in the above sentence is the operative word.

Carpet squares were used as an odor transporting media after they had been contaminated with the scent of two recently deceased bodies (PMI<3h). The contamination occurred for 2 min as well as 10 min without any direct contact between the carpet and the corpse.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2019, 07:35:43 PM »
Agreed but it seems to me everyone else thought along these lines other than Grime who it seems to me was happy for it to slip under the radar.  If this wasn't the case how come the PJ clearly misunderstood?

Did they though,don't look at it with hindsight,Harrison brought Grime in,Harrison said

In considering the two scenarios that Madeleine McCann has been murdered and her body disposed of by a person on foot or in a vehicle, I have reflected on the areas within zone 1 that have been previously searched or subject to forensic examination.

Now with the PJ onlooking and the dogs alerting what else were they to think?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2019, 07:38:04 PM »

Carpet squares were used as an odor transporting media after they had been contaminated with the scent of two recently deceased bodies (PMI<3h). The contamination occurred for 2 min as well as 10 min without any direct contact between the carpet and the corpse.

Two recently deceased bodies would be a bigger clue,thats where the initial scent came from and to contaminate the square's must have been contaminated with something relating to those bodies.How else would they isolate the scent to contaminate the squares.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2019, 07:42:58 PM »
Grime advised the pj the alerts ahd no evidential reliability , its in the files. The PJ seemed to have ignored him.

You say everyone else thought along these lines...who exactly...those who didnt understand teh alerts like Pat Brown..
grime was clear..no evidential value...sceptics in general just wont accept what grime says

Who exactly?  It was all over the British mainstream media and still is:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/how-sniffer-dogs-signalled-scent-14141404
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2019, 07:46:55 PM »
Did they though,don't look at it with hindsight,Harrison brought Grime in,Harrison said

In considering the two scenarios that Madeleine McCann has been murdered and her body disposed of by a person on foot or in a vehicle, I have reflected on the areas within zone 1 that have been previously searched or subject to forensic examination.

Now with the PJ onlooking and the dogs alerting what else were they to think?

Yes they did misunderstand hence PJ only explored the possibility that someone had actually died in 5A as opposed to inanimate items carrying the odour that hadn't necessarily been in contact with a corpse but capable of contaminating the environment with the 'scent of death'. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2019, 07:48:30 PM »
Kate visited the church...the church hosted funerals...Kate could have sat on a contaminated church seat ...there are a myriad ways contamination could have occurred...it would be impossible to check them all out...thats why the alerts have no evidential value

Oh Davel we finally agree on something!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2019, 08:04:36 PM »
the jufge may have allowed the cadaver dog evidence but there are a lot of judges in the US and im not sure how relaible they are...

abcnews.go.com/US/judge-dragged-courtroom-month-jail-sentence/story?id=64507658

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2019, 08:47:24 PM »

Plastic layer between them.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2019, 09:11:58 PM »
The following does not refer to a plastic layer?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51385143_Cadaver_dogs_-_A_study_on_detection_of_contaminated_carpet_squares
I thought from a previous reading the carpet squares were originally in plastic bags.  The bags are then removed and then the dogs examine the carpet squares.  So the carpet wasn't in contact with the cadaver because there was a layer of plastic between the cadaver and the carpet.   
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2019, 09:22:08 PM »
The following does not refer to a plastic layer?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51385143_Cadaver_dogs_-_A_study_on_detection_of_contaminated_carpet_squares
Are you able to read the whole article or just the abstract?  I recall reading the whole article but the link just takes me to the abstract.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2019, 09:26:49 PM »
Moderation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2019, 09:37:04 PM »
Are you able to read the whole article or just the abstract?  I recall reading the whole article but the link just takes me to the abstract.

I've only read the extract which imo isn't abstract  8)--))

Can you link me to the extract please?