Author Topic: Pat Brown criminal profiler video on Luke’s case  (Read 3149 times)

Offline Chris_Halkides

Re: Pat Brown criminal profiler video on Luke’s case
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2023, 07:06:24 PM »
If I were a lawyer with a client whom I was convinced was factually innocent, I would not be comfortable if I were to see Ms. Brown as a member of the jury.  She mocked defense attorneys and paid defense witnesses, while ignoring the fact that the prosecution's witnesses are paid.  Yet she made excuses for the police when investigations are not done in a professional manner.  Moreover, it was not just as though she said something dismissive or derogatory one time; her whole presentation was peppered with such sentiments, and I found two more in the comments section below the video.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2023, 08:05:45 PM »
If you'd looked further than Wiki: MA in Criminal Justice (2007) plus decades of actual case research and profiling alongside assisting various official agencies. I don't know enough about her but agree with her comment about SL using her "Dr" title rather deceptively.

You are right, I didn’t look much further than Wikipedia. I prefer to listen to professionals such as John Scott QC who actually knows about Scottish law and the case.

Dr Lean has a PhD. Please explain why you think that she’s using the ‘doctor’ title deceptively?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Rusty

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2023, 12:50:03 AM »
Pat has uploaded her latest update after reading the cult book. I'm sure she will now become the target of more hate mail.

Offline Myster

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2023, 04:50:02 AM »
Pat has uploaded her latest update after reading the cult book. I'm sure she will now become the target of more hate mail.
Here she is... hard going like the book.  If you weren't confused then, you will be now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plUqM5g-wRg
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2023, 11:46:33 AM »
Here she is... hard going like the book.  If you weren't confused then, you will be now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plUqM5g-wRg

Dear oh dear!
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2023, 12:51:24 PM »

I thought it was fair. Couple of points she got wrong.
It is one sided but it’s written by the defence so that’s expected.
Be great if Sandra could share some of the defence papers with her to hear her view on them.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2023, 01:33:00 PM »

Be great if Sandra could share some of the defence papers with her to hear her view on them.

No chance of that happening. If you have not figured it out already, then let me remind you. Lean won't be sharing anything with anyone, if there is a chance it would compromise her narrative and expose her fraud.

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2023, 03:11:39 PM »
No chance of that happening. If you have not figured it out already, then let me remind you. Lean won't be sharing anything with anyone, if there is a chance it would compromise her narrative and expose her fraud.

Yeah I’m not sure she would share it either but going by the other people that interviewed her and Scott they have seen bits and Bobs. If Sandra truly believes the evidence she has speaks for itself then she should have no problem sharing the information. I suppose it depends on her thoughts on Pat and her work.
Be a great show if both Prof Wilson and Pat got to review all the stuff Sandra had and see where they both stand after. One thinks he should not have even been arrested and the other thinks he is most probably guilty, going by the information in the public. Ok I know that’s never going to happen but got to admit be interesting viewing.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2023, 05:45:56 PM »
Yeah I’m not sure she would share it either but going by the other people that interviewed her and Scott they have seen bits and Bobs. If Sandra truly believes the evidence she has speaks for itself then she should have no problem sharing the information. I suppose it depends on her thoughts on Pat and her work.
Be a great show if both Prof Wilson and Pat got to review all the stuff Sandra had and see where they both stand after. One thinks he should not have even been arrested and the other thinks he is most probably guilty, going by the information in the public. Ok I know that’s never going to happen but got to admit be interesting viewing.

Wouldn't it just !!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2023, 05:50:44 PM »

Or perhaps Dr Lean is being absolutely honest and legally can’t supply the information requested? It’s interesting though that if the information is available to the public then no one has produced one statement in the last 20 years that refutes anything that Dr Lean has said.

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2023, 06:12:49 PM »
Or perhaps Dr Lean is being absolutely honest and legally can’t supply the information requested? It’s interesting though that if the information is available to the public then no one has produced one statement in the last 20 years that refutes anything that Dr Lean has said.

I’m assuming the 2 police detectives from the documentary seen all the information else how could they make the documentary? Maybe she can’t release it to the public but can to certain parties? I have no idea, just be interesting to get other professional opinions on the evidence available.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2023, 06:41:13 PM »
I’m assuming the 2 police detectives from the documentary seen all the information else how could they make the documentary? Maybe she can’t release it to the public but can to certain parties? I have no idea, just be interesting to get other professional opinions on the evidence available.

I think perhaps it is only certain parties that the information can be presented too but I’m only assuming.

As to other professionals opinions I’m interested in all opinions as long as they are informed opinions.

Let’s take one of Brown’s assumptions, that Jodi’s mother wouldn’t lie for her eldest daughter’s boyfriend or two cousins and that it wasn’t like it was her son that was being blamed. That, however, is exactly what could have happened and it’s foolish to dismiss in those terrible circumstances that she wouldn’t lie for her son. Don’t get me wrong I’m not claiming that this is what happened but that it could have.

Are you aware that Pat Brown’s book on the Madeleine McCann case was pulled by Amazon for being defamatory? For such a ‘dishonest’ book it’s interesting that Dr Lean’s book is still very much on sale.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 07:35:25 PM by faithlilly »

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2023, 05:06:10 AM »
I am watching Pat Brown's review of Innocents Betrayed.  So far it is biased nonsense.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2023, 08:03:59 AM »
I am watching Pat Brown's review of Innocents Betrayed.  So far it is biased nonsense.
It always is when someone has made their mind up about something first and then makes a programme to promulgate their viewpoint.  In fact I would say that such programmes (ie those without any balance or without at least making some serious attempt to test the other side’s case) are almost completely worthless.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly