Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Mark Alexander was in September 2010 convicted of the murder of his elderly reclusive father Samuel (70), an Egyptian-born former University lecturer.

Mark Alexander

(1/2) > >>

matthewkevin84:
Please do poll

Daisy:
Not sure what you are trying to achieve with this poll.  It doesn’t matter what we think. We are on here to pick through evidence as and when it becomes available and have a debate on it.  I have further information on this case which I will post when I have a moment but it amounts to the police concealing evidence.  Nothing new there.

Paj:
Sorry but I find it unaceptable to be asked to vote in a poll on an issue I know nothing whatsoever about - why was I sent a personal message via email asking me to vote on it?

John:

--- Quote from: Paj on November 12, 2021, 09:06:18 PM ---Sorry but I find it unaceptable to be asked to vote in a poll on an issue I know nothing whatsoever about - why was I sent a personal message via email asking me to vote on it?

--- End quote ---

It did state, "Please feel free to vote in it if you have been following this discussion." The admin team are not to know which cases individual members have been following thus it is the member's choice to indicate a vote if they so wish.

Amy member can abstain if they are unfamiliar with the details of the murder case. It's as simple as that.

lane99:
If Mark Alexander is innocent, everyone in prison is innocent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version