Author Topic: No 2 - The Search for Madeleine McCann and Spanish Investigators Método 3  (Read 26660 times)

stephen25000

What record was that, Stephen?

Lets make it really easy for you  - can you provide some cites /documentary evidence from around August 2008 which would have shown the McCanns that Halligan was untrustworthy?

Record of success in this type of case. 8)--))

Did they check out Halligen ?

Or didn't they care ?

Offline Jean-Pierre

Whose money was it that paid for the crook ?

Was it the mccanns, or the money donated to them by other people ?

Which of course should never have been necessary in the first place.

Oh that's hindsight for you. 8)-)))

That is simple - It was money belonging to the Find Madeleine fund.  That is the precise legal position. 

Offline Jean-Pierre

Record of success in this type of case. 8)--))

Did they check out Halligen ?

Or didn't they care ?

Unique case, so hard to compare. And Halligan by all accounts, told a good story.  Now - any chance of a cite of information that should have aroused suspicion.

and also the Metodo 3 questions?

stephen25000

Unique case, so hard to compare. And Halligan by all accounts, told a good story.  Now - any chance of a cite of information that should have aroused suspicion.

and also the Metodo 3 questions?

Metodo3 were completely incompetent.

I know that, and so do you, yet you defend them.

Why ?

Remember the bullshitte claims made by them ?

Or have they slipped your memory ?

Offline Alice Purjorick

At the level of expenditure involved it would have been normal practice to "do a Dun & Bradstreet" on them.
I wonder if it was done?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

At the level of expenditure involved it would have been normal practice to "do a Dun & Bradstreet" on them.
I wonder if it was done?
Did Trafigura do one.........

Offline Mr Gray

Virtually all of it, it turns out, was fabricated or exaggerated, according to associates who have since investigated his background. But with amazing ease and a perfect British accent, the diminutive Halligen schmoozed his way into Washington’s intelligence elite — Pentagon officials, influential lawyers and lobbyists, former CIA operatives.

And he took their money.

looks like Halligen fooled a lot of people...but Stephen won't have a word said about him

Offline Jean-Pierre

Metodo3 were completely incompetent.

I know that, and so do you, yet you defend them.

Why ?

Remember the bullshitte claims made by them ?

Or have they slipped your memory ?

Don't be stupid Stephen -when did I defend them?

It was you who made the claim that they employed criminals. I merely pointed out that you were wrong.  You really do seem to be losing the plot.     

stephen25000

Don't be stupid Stephen -when did I defend them?

It was you who made the claim that they employed criminals. I merely pointed out that you were wrong.  You really do seem to be losing the plot.     

Hardly.

They were grossly incompetent, as with all those employed to 'search' for Madeleine.

Offline Jean-Pierre

Hardly.

They were grossly incompetent, as with all those employed to 'search' for Madeleine.

Sadly, yes, and by all accounts this extended to the PJ.

But show me where I "defended" metodo 3. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 02:03:27 AM by Admin »

stephen25000

Now just for you JP.

You said yesterday metodo3 were caught in the middle of the scandal.

Not quite right was it.

They were up to the eyeballs in the scandal, and like the others got away with criminal action it seems.

I presume you were aware of the whistleblower from Metodo3 ?

http://www.ibtimes.com/illegal-espionage-revealed-yet-another-spanish-political-scandal-1095158

http://wolfstreet.com/2013/02/16/now-a-vast-political-espionage-scandal-to-top-off-the-sordid-corruption-scandal-in-spain/

What ever metodo3 were they weren't innocent parties to what occurred.

Offline G-Unit

Re: No 2 - The Search for Madeleine McCann and Spanish Investigators Método 3
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2016, 08:33:35 AM »
"SMOKESCREEN" - BOOK BY FORMER MADDIE PRIVATE EYES - SPARKS SOCIAL MEDIA FURORE

Posted by PORTUGALPRESS on February 13, 2016
"Smokescreen" - book by former Maddie private eyes - sparks social media furore

For reasons not immediately clear, social media has started buzzing again over the allegedly corrupt practices of one of the private detective agencies hired by the parents of Madeleine McCann, shortly after the little girl vanished from a tourist complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Much has already been written - both in the UK and abroad - of the money billed to the Madeleine Fund by Barcelona agency Metodo 3.

Quoting Spanish newspaper ABC, Diário de Notícias confirmed two years ago that Metodo 3 detectives “affirmed that they had clues pointing to a pedophile ring which had kidnapped the child, and for the journeys made to Portugal, Morocco and the United Kingdom, the agency charged 70,000 euros, without presenting any results - because in reality there never was any investigation”.

A source from ABC told the paper that Metodo 3 “guaranteed and charged for five investigators” on the case, “when in reality there weren’t even three”.

For the journeys to Portugal, “the agency charged as if four people were travelling”, when only one had, and this person “did not even speak Portuguese”.

As DN affirmed in 2013, Metodo 3’s practices eventually came under police scrutiny - not over the agency’s handling of the Madeleine case, but over allegedly illegal wire taps on political parties “and other irregularities”.

What seems to have stirred up new controversy is the online publishing of a previously banned book in Spanish by former Metodo 3 private eyes Julián Peribañez and Antonio Tamarjit.

Entitled, La Cortina de Humo (the Smokescreen), its section on the Madeleine investigation has been translated into English.

The bottom line is that one of the writer’s claims he tried to alert the Madeleine Fund to the kind of fraud that he claims had been perpetrated against it, so they could all work out a “strategy whereby they - the parents of the little girl, in whose innocence we have always believed - would not suffer any harm from this intrigue”.

Bizarrely, Julián Peribañez’ concerns met with what he described as a “wall of silence”.

It is this wall that seems to have set tongues wagging across social media - where blogsite and fora fixation on what has become the millennium’s greatest mystery shows no sign of abating, despite the fact that it is nearly nine years since Madeleine disappeared without any verifiable trace.

Why would there have been no interest in discovering the extent of fraud of a fund which both writers contend was “supported by hundreds of unsuspecting people whose sole objective was to find Madeleine”?

The controversial Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum is also asking why Metodo 3 was hired in the first place, adding: “If you are reading this as a guest and are not yet a member of CMOMM, why not join us, get yourself briefed on one of the most mysterious cases of the century and maybe even help us in our quest to find out what really did happen to Madeleine McCann.”

Since the CMOMM published its “exclusive” on what it calls the “corruption and criminality inside Metodo 3”, twitter posts have been picking it up and once again this apparently eternal mystery enters new ground.

For anyone who can read Spanish, La Cortina de Humo can be found on Amazon and via Spanish website casadellibro.com.

For those who can’t, the translation of Chapter 13, concentrating on Metodo 3’s investigation of Madeleine’s disappearance can be found on CMOMM.

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

- See more at: http://portugalresident.com/smokescreen-book-by-former-maddie-private-eyes-sparks-social-media-furore?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.RbrBs5gp.dpuf
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0