Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352879 times)

Offline colombosstogey

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #855 on: January 04, 2014, 07:19:17 AM »
'The gang' was made of three people.. one Portuguese and two other nationalities? I bet 'the two' were of some Eastern European origin..
Why would they take the child? The only 'why' that comes to my mind is if the child knows one of them.. i.e. if it was a resort worker whom she saw on regular basis.
But would they kill a child for this reason? What state of mind one needs to be in to kill a child. so she doesn't tell!
The second reason for taking her would be to sell her.. for that the thieves would have to have the buyer ready.. Would they at this point have a ready buyer waiting for a blond child.. I don't think so!
The third reason would be to abuse her.. then in this scenario we would need to have the thieves who are at the same time child abusers.. and all three of them? this would be a very rare situation!

The longer I think about this, and I am a long standing pro.. I have a feeling there is a UK connection to this case.. and that this was all organised before they even left for Portugal..

Perhaps not so far fetched.

You know its odd I have lived ALL over the world, been to many holiday locations and never once got burglarised in my hotel or apartment. I know of a couple of people who got pick pocketed but in the main MOST places we stayed had a safe for valuables.

We are talking about a small town PDL. BEFORE all this who ha, it was a known place to visit, was even on the programme Home in the Sun....it looked lovely, quiet and friendly, and was known for being safe and child friendly. The perfect place to buy an apartment or villa.

Now like I have said we are expected to believe that it is actually like Cornwall used to be in the olden times, full of pirates, thieves and rogues lol...jeez who would want to go live there, who would want to BUY a house there.

If I had a home there and was struggling to sell it with all this negative news about the place I think i might be seeking a lawyer for compensation from holiday makers, who have allowed all this to happen in the first place.

By their selfish act of leaving their children on their own every night, and one child been taken away, they have changed PDL into a village which is full of gypsies after your blonde kids, thieves, pedophiles and all other creepy and horrible people. All because of the cost of a BABYSITTER.

I wonder if I would win a case?

LUDICROUS isnt it, but sadly its FACT, not fiction.

This one missing child has caused much heartache for many families...who have touched it even slightly.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #856 on: January 04, 2014, 08:27:32 AM »
Perhaps not so far fetched.

You know its odd I have lived ALL over the world, been to many holiday locations and never once got burglarised in my hotel or apartment. I know of a couple of people who got pick pocketed but in the main MOST places we stayed had a safe for valuables.

We are talking about a small town PDL. BEFORE all this who ha, it was a known place to visit, was even on the programme Home in the Sun....it looked lovely, quiet and friendly, and was known for being safe and child friendly. The perfect place to buy an apartment or villa.

Now like I have said we are expected to believe that it is actually like Cornwall used to be in the olden times, full of pirates, thieves and rogues lol...jeez who would want to go live there, who would want to BUY a house there.

If I had a home there and was struggling to sell it with all this negative news about the place I think i might be seeking a lawyer for compensation from holiday makers, who have allowed all this to happen in the first place.

By their selfish act of leaving their children on their own every night, and one child been taken away, they have changed PDL into a village which is full of gypsies after your blonde kids, thieves, pedophiles and all other creepy and horrible people. All because of the cost of a BABYSITTER.

I wonder if I would win a case?

LUDICROUS isnt it, but sadly its FACT, not fiction.

This one missing child has caused much heartache for many families...who have touched it even slightly.

Well, I believe in a fate.. I think even the babysitter wouldn't help if it was destined to happen.

The burglaries are the fact. All due to the problems in economies all around Europe. I know of several people who got mugged in Spain, around the same time. Gypsies are also a fact, not only in PDL but everywhere..
The opening up of the Europe to ex Russian etc countries and without the proper EUROPEAN police cooperation is crime of its own.. a heaven for all kind of dodgy characters..
The EU wanted to copy US, but the US has a strong united police force.. something EU doesn't have..
So, at the time Madeleine disappeared the EU borders were open, she could have been in Estonia in matter of a day. with no border controls and same time no united policing..

Online Eleanor

« Reply #857 on: January 04, 2014, 10:28:42 AM »
I have never heard the McCanns say they were wrong to leave the children alone, just say they regret not being there when she was taken.  And, indeed, in the intro to the CrimeWatch programme Kate McCann said they had done nothing wrong

They didn't do anything wrong.

CPN

« Reply #858 on: January 04, 2014, 10:34:12 AM »

To your mind.  To my mind they did.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #859 on: January 04, 2014, 10:35:31 AM »

Agreed...why do some people have such a fixation with this?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #860 on: January 04, 2014, 10:45:59 AM »
Agreed...why do some people have such a fixation with this?

Because this is all that they have left with which to bash The McCanns.  But it is still only a matter of opinion.

Offline Benice

« Reply #861 on: January 04, 2014, 11:14:41 AM »
To your mind.  To my mind they did.

The McCanns have admitted it was their fault the abductor was given the opportunity to take their daughter.
They have admitted they were not there for her.
They have admitted they let her down.
They have said their guilt over their actions will stay with them forever.

I'm at a loss to understand why you so resolutely appear to want to ignore those facts and want to continue to paint them as totally unrepentent and failing to admit any responsibility or fault.   Even you must see that simply is not the case.

IMO You obviously disagree totally with the Baby Listening Service which the McCanns mirrored   Have you not thought it would be a more productive use of your time to try to get that service declared illegal?   The McCanns can't do that for you - no matter how long you spend villifying them on forums. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline jassi

« Reply #862 on: January 04, 2014, 11:19:00 AM »

The McCanns have admitted it was their fault the abductor was given the opportunity to take their daughter.
They have admitted they were not there for her.
They have admitted they let her down.
They have said their guilt over their actions will stay with them forever.

I'm at a loss to understand why you so resolutely appear to want to ignore those facts and want to continue to paint them as totally unrepentent and failing to admit any responsibility or fault.   Even you must see that simply is not the case.

IMO You obviously disagree totally with the Baby Listening Service which the McCanns mirrored   Have you not thought it would be a more productive use of your time to try to get that service declared illegal?  The McCanns can't do that for you - no matter how long you spend villifying them on forums.

Surely they could if they so wished. They clearly have the ear of many influential people, including senior politicians who could make it happen.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #863 on: January 04, 2014, 11:28:52 AM »
Breaking News: Two new main suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have gone missing. A detective working on the case commented, "It was bad enough having one missing person but now we have three. These two suspects hold all the answers to this case and they must be found." Reports say a pack of sniffer dogs were last seen chasing the two suspects but they managed to flee in a getaway car with the boot still open. The detective confirmed the sighting, "Yes we know it was them because in their escape they dropped a pink toy which the dogs reacted to and it had a strange foul smell of sea-bass!" (Cadaverine Daily)
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Benice

« Reply #864 on: January 04, 2014, 12:03:13 PM »
Surely they could if they so wished. They clearly have the ear of many influential people, including senior politicians who could make it happen.

Ahh the 'friends in high places' claim.   Sorry but a total myth as far as I am concerned.

There is nothing to stop anyone lobbying their MP, or starting a campaign or getting up a petition to have the service made illegal if they feel so strongly about it - whereas  bashing the McCanns wont make a scrap of difference to anything IMO.   

OOps I think we're wandering off topic- so won't post again. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #865 on: January 04, 2014, 12:54:10 PM »
Breaking News: Two new main suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have gone missing. A detective working on the case commented, "It was bad enough having one missing person but now we have three. These two suspects hold all the answers to this case and they must be found." Reports say a pack of sniffer dogs were last seen chasing the two suspects but they managed to flee in a getaway car with the boot still open. The detective confirmed the sighting, "Yes we know it was them because in their escape they dropped a pink toy which the dogs reacted to and it had a strange foul smell of sea-bass!" (Cadaverine Daily)

It must have been the smell of those damn sardines  @)(++(*

Offline jassi

« Reply #866 on: January 04, 2014, 01:30:42 PM »
I see the Daily Mail is running a new story about the McCann investigation  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533510/Police-identify-three-prime-suspects-abduction-Madeleine-McCann-following-analysis-mobile-phone-data.html

None of the information is attributed to Redwood or his team, so may be the same sort of guff usually pedaled by the Express.
Few of the comments seem supportive of the McCanns.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #867 on: January 04, 2014, 01:55:55 PM »
I see the Daily Mail is running a new story about the McCann investigation  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533510/Police-identify-three-prime-suspects-abduction-Madeleine-McCann-following-analysis-mobile-phone-data.html

None of the information is attributed to Redwood or his team, so may be the same sort of guff usually pedaled by the Express.
Few of the comments seem supportive of the McCanns.

just read the first 12 comments...not one critical of the McCanns

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #868 on: January 04, 2014, 02:01:47 PM »
Berbs51 Chesire, Cheshire, United Kingdom, 10 hours ago
This is the latest comment

I find this such a very sad case, your grieving for a child all the time not knowing what has happened to her, it's been the same for Ben Needhams mum years and years of torture. These people who write things like clutching at straws and other negative things, I would clutch at anything to find out what happened to my child. Just be grateful it wasn't your child that was taken

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533510/Police-identify-three-prime-suspects-abduction-Madeleine-McCann-following-analysis-mobile-phone-data.html#ixzz2pREDjtFG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It has 3689 green arrows and 284 red in 10 hours

Arrows aren't moderated so this shows overwhelming support for the McCanns

Offline jassi

« Reply #869 on: January 04, 2014, 02:01:53 PM »
so they are, but I believe there are  more than 155.

Or maybe not -