Other High Profile Cases and Persons of Interest > Twenty years on, the mystery of who shot Jill Dando still prevails.

E-fit lookalike?

(1/8) > >>

Holly Goodhead:
I'm reminded of the novel 'To kill a Mockingbird';

People generally see what they look for and hear what they listen for

I see a similarity especially around the eyes but that might just be my eyes!

Nicholas:
“Only two men had been regarded as possible suspects before George. Martyn Gilbert had allegedly sent sexually explicit emails about Dando and had moved from his home in Fulham to Australia two weeks after her murder. He was ruled out after an officer flew to meet him.

So was Steve Savva, a mechanic from east London, who was wrongly named as a possible assassin by a police informer.

Mr Campbell believed he and his team must have missed something obvious in the maelstrom which followed Dando's death, and suspected the killer was not a professional at all, but an obsessive who had a lucky getaway.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/jul/03/jilldando.media2

Nicholas:

--- Quote from: Holly Goodhead on May 04, 2019, 09:35:59 AM ---I'm reminded of the novel 'To kill a Mockingbird';

People generally see what they look for and hear what they listen for

--- End quote ---

That could have been written especially for you Holly

Holly Goodhead:

--- Quote from: Nicholas on May 04, 2019, 10:02:27 AM ---“Only two men had been regarded as possible suspects before George. Martyn Gilbert had allegedly sent sexually explicit emails about Dando and had moved from his home in Fulham to Australia two weeks after her murder. He was ruled out after an officer flew to meet him.

So was Steve Savva, a mechanic from east London, who was wrongly named as a possible assassin by a police informer.

Mr Campbell believed he and his team must have missed something obvious in the maelstrom which followed Dando's death, and suspected the killer was not a professional at all, but an obsessive who had a lucky getaway.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/jul/03/jilldando.media2

--- End quote ---

If Jill was not under covert surveillance the obsessive not only had to have had a lucky getaway but also a lucky arrival too.  Now what are the chances of that happening? 

This crime was not random it was extremely well planned and executed. 

Nicholas:

--- Quote from: Holly Goodhead on May 04, 2019, 10:25:30 AM ---If Jill was not under covert surveillance the obsessive not only had to have had a lucky getaway but also a lucky arrival too.  Now what are the chances of that happening? 

This crime was not random it was extremely well planned and executed.

--- End quote ---

You can attempt to rewrite history as many times as you like Holly but it won’t make an ounce of difference to the facts of this case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version