Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Siôn Jenkins and the murder of his adopted daughter Billie-Jo.

Siôn Jenkins completes research degree in law

<< < (5/5)

IndigoJ:
I just think it weird that anyone should write to a convicted child murderer with the intent to form a romantic relationship with them.  *%87

IndigoJ:

--- Quote from: uncleglenn2002 on June 27, 2018, 08:46:26 AM ---In response to puglove's post the big issue is forensics. Anyone who did this would have been covered in blood.
I agree it's ropey, but where's the blood?

--- End quote ---

that issue didn't stop Jenkins from pointing the finger of suspicion at the "man in the hallway" who was certainly not covered in blood

Brigadier:

--- Quote from: IndigoJ on July 17, 2018, 07:19:37 PM ---"man in the hallway"

--- End quote ---
It was this version of events - brought up quite late in his book - that I seriously doubted. The idea that you had a guy in the hall calmly standing there and managing to slip out unseen by anyone else was something out of a Jonathan Creek episode. This had hallmarks in my mind of a false memory brought on by the stress of the situation.

The only thing going in Sion's favour regarding this was that it was totally overlooked in the investigation. They neither searched for this unexplained man, nor used this testimony against him. It was quietly ignored and Sion only realised that when he re-read his own case documents several years later.

IndigoJ:

--- Quote from: Brigadier on July 29, 2018, 09:55:55 PM ---It was this version of events - brought up quite late in his book - that I seriously doubted. The idea that you had a guy in the hall calmly standing there and managing to slip out unseen by anyone else was something out of a Jonathan Creek episode. This had hallmarks in my mind of a false memory brought on by the stress of the situation.

The only thing going in Sion's favour regarding this was that it was totally overlooked in the investigation. They neither searched for this unexplained man, nor used this testimony against him. It was quietly ignored and Sion only realised that when he re-read his own case documents several years later.

--- End quote ---

I wonder what other false memories he had ?

Brigadier:

--- Quote from: IndigoJ on July 30, 2018, 07:46:45 AM ---I wonder what other false memories he had ?

--- End quote ---
I thought that too when I was thinking about this aspect of the case. The 'Man in the Hall' warrants a thread of its own. Particularly as we're deviating off topic anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version