Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 845040 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #975 on: July 14, 2015, 11:49:13 PM »
A nearly 4-year-old could easily get over a child gate.  My grandson (19 months) can climb out of his high sided cot.

The bottom gate was closed according to Kate.

But this theory was reported.

Madeleine McCann ‘died after fall down steps’
By Caroline Gammell in Praia da Luz
Last Updated: 12:01am BST 30/09/2007

Portuguese police believe Madeleine McCann died after falling down a flight of steps and that her parents panicked, hiding her body because they feared being blamed, it was claimed yesterday.
A senior detective told Portuguese newspaper 24 Horas: “The only thing to investigate is how the body disappeared.”
But yesterday, a source close to the couple hit back at the allegations.
“Where is the proof that this happened? Madeleine was put to bed at 7pm and there was a witness. When is Madeleine supposed to have fallen? “If the police are 100 per cent certain that Madeleine fell down some steps, that means they must be able to prove she died in that way. It’s just not possible without a body.”
http://dogsdontlie.com/main/2008/09/madeleine-mccann-died-after-fall-down-steps/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:03:53 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline John

« Reply #976 on: July 14, 2015, 11:52:41 PM »
The bottom gate was closed according to Kate.

Easily opened as it wasn't locked.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:56:18 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #977 on: July 15, 2015, 12:00:52 AM »

By the looks of it there isn't even a catch or a snib.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Anna

« Reply #978 on: July 15, 2015, 12:01:56 AM »
Not when Kate said all the gates were closed. Unless you're calling her a liar  8)--))

Pathfinder, please tell me what are you talking about?
We were discussing which type of dogs were deployed that would need to sniff a personal item belonging to a missing person
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #979 on: July 15, 2015, 12:11:14 AM »

I agree but it wouldn't be found closed. All the movements that night and nobody bumped into her is heading back into fantasyluzland. She comes out crosses the road and immediately meets the most evil person in PDL who throws her in the car and takes off. Not having it. No witnesses reported screaming or cars taking off at great speed.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #980 on: July 15, 2015, 12:15:59 AM »
I agree but it wouldn't be found closed. All the movements that night and nobody bumped into her is heading back into fantasyluzland. She comes out crosses the road and immediately meets the most evil person in PDL who throws her in the car and takes off. Not having it. No witnesses reported screaming or cars taking off at great speed.

There was no need to take off with wheels spinning and the gate probably swings closed in any event.  A small child wouldn't have opened it fully anyway as they tend to slide through the smallest gap.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline misty

« Reply #981 on: July 15, 2015, 12:17:13 AM »

What about the Joyces who made a long statement to the police, which is not in the public files?

Sniffer dogs tracked Maddy to supermarket Daily Mail

Last updated at 10:37 06 May 2007

A key witness has told police she saw two people in a car acting suspiciously near to the supermarket where tracker dogs lost Madeleine's scent giving rise to fears she was transferred to a vehicle.

Joyce Joyce, from Dublin, who is in her 60s, saw the black saloon less than 30 minutes before the toddler went missing.

Mrs Joyce's husband, semi-retired businessman Bob, said: 'We have an apartment close by. At around 8.30pm on Thursday Joyce saw a black saloon car reversing sharply close to where Madeleine went missing. Joyce hadn't seen the the two occupants before and they were acting in a very strange way. I reported the sighting to police but they didn't seem that interested. But I went back to see detectives the next day and, thankfully, they took a long statement from my wife. They are now investigating everything and seem to think our information is important.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their apartment was in Estrela da Luz. I think.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #982 on: July 15, 2015, 12:32:01 AM »
There was no need to take off with wheels spinning and the gate probably swings closed in any event.  A small child wouldn't have opened it fully anyway as they tend to slide through the smallest gap.

Correct but to come out of an apartment without being noticed or heard after crying for her daddy all night Tuesday and immediately meeting the devil doesn't fit does it?

Offline sadie

« Reply #983 on: July 15, 2015, 01:06:54 AM »
A nearly 4-year-old could easily get over a child gate.  My grandson (19 months) can climb out of his high sided cot.

I think thta depends on the height of the gate and the height of the child, John.  According to Kate Madeleine was about 90cm tall.

Balcony retaining walls and railings legally have to be above a certain height in the UK.   As Osean Club co-owner, manager and architect, G Robin Crosland, a Brit, was UK trained I suspect.  If so, then by his very position and profession he would be held responsible in cases of accidents.  I think he would be certian to be very careful about such matters.

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/5ababyGate_small.jpg

I would think that the top of the gate would be about forehead level on Madeleine.  Girls are not as strong as boys but she is a plucky girl and she just might have had a crack at it [As I am writing this I am thinking nah ... tbh.]

- But look at the drop on the other side and the 9 or 10 stone/ concrete steps below!
I dont think that she would have been that daft ! 

- Also where were the skin marks/ blood when she scrazed herself as she surely would?

- The steps are steep.  It is highly likely that someone unaccustomed to scrambling over gates would make a tidy landing on the narrow top step.  Almost certianly she would have partially landed half down the second step then fallen further  Why didn't they hear her screams?

- And how come thta she didn't do the obvious thing and yell her Mum and Dad.  She could clearly see the group just 50 metres away and would almost undoubtably hear them chatting.  Why didn't she yell them?

- As she came out of the patio door, moving the curtains aside, a beam of light would have shone out illunimating the railings.  How come no-one saw that?

- Just why didn't the dogs find the scent there?

Nah .... soz John .... she didn't climb that gate. 

Offline mercury

« Reply #984 on: July 15, 2015, 02:25:13 AM »
What a load of presumptuous rubbish sade

there is no way a child could have signalled their parents at the noisy tapas bar from the balcony of their flat

Offline sadie

« Reply #985 on: July 15, 2015, 02:59:50 AM »
What a load of presumptuous rubbish sade

there is no way a child could have signalled their parents at the noisy tapas bar from the balcony of their flat
A mother hears the cry of her children above all else.  The waiters say that the Tapas party was not noisy

Offline mercury

« Reply #986 on: July 15, 2015, 03:20:01 AM »
A mother hears the cry of her children above all else.  The waiters say that the Tapas partiy was not noisy
Madeleine could have choked and died and her parents not know

sadie,the kids  out off sight and sound, end of
andthe parents so called checks were never about about the kids being fine,just that they werent making a noise!!!

As for the restaraunt / party noise, wrong, by all accounts was a boisterous gathering, please don't pretend it was a quiet meal, with a clear vision of the flat, with eyes glued on it throughout the evening, thats plain unrealistic!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:19:20 PM by mercury »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #987 on: July 15, 2015, 06:11:51 AM »
Not when Kate said all the gates were closed. Unless you're calling her a liar  8)--))

The dogs went out of the front door of the apartment, so nowhere near the gates.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #988 on: July 15, 2015, 08:11:18 AM »
A mother hears the cry of her children above all else.  The waiters say that the Tapas party was not noisy
At the recent wedding in Gib, one of the kids toppled into the pool on board the boat and struggled in the water.

Who went to the rescue?  His dad took shoes off (?????) then dived in fully clothed.  The onlookers applauded. 

The cost of this rescue was that his mobile gave up the ghost.  But sticking it in a bag of rice restored it to life.

All's well that ends well.
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #989 on: July 15, 2015, 10:32:32 AM »
At the recent wedding in Gib, one of the kids toppled into the pool on board the boat and struggled in the water.

Who went to the rescue?  His dad took shoes off (?????) then dived in fully clothed.  The onlookers applauded. 

The cost of this rescue was that his mobile gave up the ghost.  But sticking it in a bag of rice restored it to life.

All's well that ends well.

Maybe they were Louboutin   8**8:/:
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....