Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 845040 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1170 on: July 24, 2015, 10:00:51 PM »
Discussion is fine Alfred. I was referring to ridiculous assertions that the dogs alerted to such things as sweat. That to me is scraping the ground under the barrel.
Sweat, urine, saliva, tears, nail clippings .... a whole list of things that the dogs actually alert to.

It has all been throughly discussed on here before.

Cant tell you where, but I suggest that you read back, Gunit.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1171 on: July 24, 2015, 10:04:05 PM »
Turn that one on it's head Alf for a reality check  *&*%£
I don't need a reality check.  I can't say for certain what the dogs alerted to.   No one can.  That's reality.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1172 on: July 24, 2015, 10:05:32 PM »
I don't need a reality check.  I can't say for certain what the dogs alerted to.   No one can.  That's reality.
So you would bet your life on it? (to quote you)
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1173 on: July 24, 2015, 10:07:34 PM »
So you would bet your life on it? (to quote you)
Yes.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1174 on: July 24, 2015, 10:07:50 PM »
Sweat, urine, saliva, tears, nail clippings .... a whole list of things that the dogs actually alert to.

Eddie and Keela don't alert to any of that ONLY if it's mixed with BLOOD.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1175 on: July 24, 2015, 10:09:15 PM »

Sorry, Sadie, I don't buy it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #1176 on: July 24, 2015, 10:18:41 PM »
Sorry, Sadie, I don't buy it.
Maybe someone will tell you where to look.  It has been thoroughly discussed on here with documentation.  IIRC and I think I do. 

Ferryman is an expert.  Maybe he will point you in the right direction.  He is good natured.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1177 on: July 24, 2015, 10:30:17 PM »
Maybe someone will tell you where to look.  It has been thoroughly discussed on here with documentation.  IIRC and I think I do. 

Ferryman is an expert.  Maybe he will point you in the right direction.  He is good natured.

I don't want to be knee-deep in discussions about what it is dogs alert to, thank you. Whatever dead bodies smell like, that's what cadaver dogs find. Whatever blood smells like, that's what blood hounds find. Scientists cannot replicate the smell of dead bodies because they don't know what the scent is made up of, so how can ferryman know?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1178 on: July 24, 2015, 10:32:32 PM »

Ferryman is an expert love it  @)(++(*

This is the expert on his dogs Sadie

Given the nature of the training, the dog WILL NOT alert to urine, saliva, semen sweat, nasal secretion, vaginal secretion or human skin unless these are mixed with blood.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1179 on: July 24, 2015, 11:16:01 PM »
Ferryman is an expert love it  @)(++(*

This is the expert on his dogs Sadie

Given the nature of the training, the dog WILL NOT alert to urine, saliva, semen sweat, nasal secretion, vaginal secretion or human skin unless these are mixed with blood.

Ferryman is an expert.  Little doubt about that.

Perhaps I misremembered?   

Strange, I am almost certain that the dogs alerted to anything from human origins.

I wonder why the ROGATORY is called a RIGATORY now?

You don't suppose that a substitute page with a subtly changed title has been put out to hide the original page, do you?

PS.  The mcannpjfiles [Martin Grime] webpage that I have subtly altere will no longer open, because of my altering the colour and emboldening part.  If you wish to open this, maybe phoney, webpage use the address that Pfinder gave you.

Several times when I was on pfa2 forum, someone subtly changed a webpage address.  Even a lone full stop alters it.  And a new version was sustituted giving the opposite "story" to the original.
Chicanory and deceit.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1180 on: July 25, 2015, 02:01:32 AM »

Even if true, did the  question never cross your mind of why no one elses sweat,urine,saliva,tears and nail clippings! (hilarious as it sounds) were found ? in several other residences searched!?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1181 on: July 25, 2015, 02:02:55 AM »

Ferryman is an expert. 

In what?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1182 on: July 25, 2015, 02:05:54 AM »
Ferryman is an expert.  Little doubt about that.

Perhaps I misremembered?   

Strange, I am almost certain that the dogs alerted to anything from human origins.

I wonder why the ROGATORY is called a RIGATORY now?

You don't suppose that a substitute page with a subtly changed title has been put out to hide the original page, do you?

PS.  The mcannpjfiles [Martin Grime] webpage will no longer open because of my altering the colour and emboldening part.  If you wish to open this, maybe phoney, webpage use the address that Pfinder gave you.

Several times when I was on pfa2 forum, someone subtly changed a webpage address.  Even a lone full stop alters it.  And a new version was sustituted giving the opposite "story" to the original.
Chicanory and deceit.

So we have a humungous brain leap between an innocent spelling error (which changes nothing at all )and chicanory....off to google "chicanory", but  meanwhile thank you for a post midnight chuckle Sades

oh here we go for anyone interested and thought it meant a herb or something similar

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chicanery

@)(++(*

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 02:08:58 AM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1183 on: July 25, 2015, 02:23:39 AM »
That's objective, Mercury.

Some in the extremist sceptic camp still tout this as fact for some reason. If they had truly read and integrated the files, they would know that that is simply not true...

There are no doubt deeply held false beliefs on both sides and, IMO, if a detail isn't correct, then it should be corrected.
Sorry Carana, missed this post. What can I say? Anyone who repeats a real myth and knowingly needs a slap.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1184 on: July 25, 2015, 02:27:11 AM »
tell me what proof there is that eddie has never given a false alert

Celestial teapot?
Your question should really be why, if any false alert happened, did it have to be in flat 5A of all places. Everyone is perplexed, why did Eddie alert in the parents' bedroom. Any (sensible) idea?