Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844589 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1995 on: August 10, 2015, 10:10:46 PM »
I don't see it myself, but plug away....you hVe the colour problem as well as the scale, but careful you don't get distracted and waste much time on something which might not matter at all
It matters very much exactly where in the apartment these items were Mercury.
An innocent individual was unjustly accused based on the illogical assumption they were being worn.
Re the colour problem you mention, if you take several photos of a red top in different lighting conditions, the red will be different in each photo.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:22:09 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1996 on: August 10, 2015, 10:17:25 PM »
He was present at the searches but had nothing to do with evolution of intent to inspect in those places Madeleine never lived in or went near.

He also distanced UK input from those searches in his summary (as I have already pointed out)
But I already posted the letter dated 1st July which recommended obtaining warrants to search and bug the villa.
The reason it gives is - the findings of MH at 5A.
And he was there at the villa search.
But you are saying he had nothing to do with it?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1997 on: August 10, 2015, 10:32:33 PM »
An innocent individual was unjustly accused based on the illogical assumption they were being worn.
Re the colour problem you mention, if you take several photos of a red top in different lighting conditions, the red will be different in each photo.
I think you are confused by many things and confusing other things,no offence

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1998 on: August 10, 2015, 11:15:54 PM »

The child wasn't seen by any independent witness from 5:30 on 3 May. If they rounded up male suspects close to the sighting that night and a cadaver dog alerted to one of them do you think they would let him go? So somebody's clothes (the one who refused to answer questions as a suspect) being alerted along with a kids top is different. Why?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

ferryman

« Reply #1999 on: August 10, 2015, 11:28:41 PM »
But I already posted the letter dated 1st July which recommended obtaining warrants to search and bug the villa.
The reason it gives is - the findings of MH at 5A.
And he was there at the villa search.
But you are saying he had nothing to do with it?

Why do you suppose Harrison summarised both searches at villa and gym as "PJ exercises"?

And why do you suppose he acknowledged the input of Grime and his dogs only in inspections of the holiday apartments, the Murats' place and places in and around PdL?

And why did Harrison give no clue at all who took part in the inspection of vehciles?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2000 on: August 10, 2015, 11:32:09 PM »
I think you are confused by many things and confusing other things,no offence

The one thing you can say about Pegasus' posts is that they are always interesting.  She has unique way of looking at angles and has started many an interesting debate and discussion.
We would be a far poorer forum without her well thought through discussion points.  I think I see where her present train of thought is leading and although I'm not in agreement with the route we are going to get to it I'm finding it fascinating.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #2001 on: August 10, 2015, 11:39:22 PM »
The one thing you can say about Pegasus' posts is that they are always interesting.  She has unique way of looking at angles and has started many an interesting debate and discussion.
We would be a far poorer forum without her well thought through discussion points.  I think I see where her present train of thought is leading and although I'm not in agreement with the route we are going to get to it I'm finding it fascinating.

I always thought pegasus was a he, how interesting dont you thnk? assigning gender to handles?
I have no problem with pegasus at all

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2002 on: August 10, 2015, 11:41:24 PM »
The child wasn't seen by any independent witness from 5:30 on 3 May. If they rounded up male suspects close to the sighting that night and a cadaver dog alerted to one of them do you think they would let him go? So somebody's clothes (the one who refused to answer questions as a suspect) being alerted along with a kids top is different. Why?

I think you tend to put cadaver dogs on a pedestal; they are a cog in the machine.

In the example you have used of a dog alerting to one individual ... yes I think you would find that they would have to let him go ... if there was no corroborating evidence to justify holding him.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2003 on: August 10, 2015, 11:50:25 PM »
I always thought pegasus was a he, how interesting dont you thnk? assigning gender to handles?
I have no problem with pegasus at all

LOL ... I have no idea about pegasus' gender either ... I took the concise analytical thought process and attention to detail to be female (sorry if I've offended by getting that wrong, pegasus)

Sorry if I was abrupt with you too, mercury, it is just I think pegasus is anything but confused.

.... and we are way OT again.

Offline mercury

« Reply #2004 on: August 11, 2015, 12:06:02 AM »
LOL ... I have no idea about pegasus' gender either ... I took the concise analytical thought process and attention to detail to be female (sorry if I've offended by getting that wrong, pegasus)

Sorry if I was abrupt with you too, mercury, it is just I think pegasus is anything but confused.

.... and we are way OT again.

mental abilities are never gender driven
And its ok i never need apologies, just honesty, but thanks

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2005 on: August 11, 2015, 12:08:18 AM »
Some clothing comes into direct contact with something.
You seem to assume that the clothing was being worn at the time.
Luckily I've got the book called "How to not make assumptions".

Offline mercury

« Reply #2006 on: August 11, 2015, 12:16:27 AM »

what did that clothing come into contact with then for the dog to alert then?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2007 on: August 11, 2015, 12:36:57 AM »

And I've got a rule that suspects who don't want to clear themselves need further investigating.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #2008 on: August 11, 2015, 12:39:00 AM »
what did that clothing come into contact with then for the dog to alert then?

CONVENIENTLY,
Everyone keeps forgetting that Eddie was first trained to respond to living human odours and later to respond to Cadavar odours.  It has been thoroughly explained that training once given cannot be detrained.

Eddie was the wrong dog for the tasks, cos he alerted to living human odour as well as the smell of death.

No way of telling if he is responding to living scents or death scents.

Offline mercury

« Reply #2009 on: August 11, 2015, 12:41:03 AM »
CONVENIENTLY,
Everyone keeps forgetting that Eddie was first trained to respond to living human odours and later to respond to Cadavar odours.  It has been thoroughly explained that training once given cannot be detrained.

Eddie was the wrong dog for the tasks, cos he alerted to living human odour as well as the smell of death.

No way of telling if he is responding to living scents or death scents.
Rubbish Sadie, give it up