Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 845010 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2820 on: August 18, 2015, 09:00:54 AM »
You have missed the point here....This thread has just discovered something that has not been discussed before...the fact that the videos of the dogs have been heavily edited showing the alerts to be of even less use than we thought.

I don't quite follow your logic.
Mr Grime gave an opinion on the alerts. He was the "expert" called in. How does some gash hand effing about with videos diminish Mr Grime's opinion?
Or are you trying to say Mr Grime took in the dogs then relied on an edited version of the video to draw his conclusions?
 *&*%£
cue another 187 pages.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #2821 on: August 18, 2015, 09:02:06 AM »
Mr Grime gave an opinion on the alerts. He was the "expert" called in. How does some gash hand effing about with videos diminish Mr Grime's opinion?
Or are you trying to say Mr Grime took in the dogs then relied on an edited version of the video to draw his conclusions?
 *&*%£
cue another 187 pages.

Nicely put Alice. 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2822 on: August 18, 2015, 09:36:19 AM »
 *&*%£
cue another 187 pages.

Very true Alice ... and as Mr Grime stated ... they had no evidential value whatsoever or words to that effect.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2823 on: August 18, 2015, 09:41:36 AM »
Have you ever seen a 'video' which hasn't been edited ?

Without the source material, comparisons remain just hot air.

and what precisely does heavily edited mean ?

Have any 'videos' the mccanns have done been heavily edited to try and show the mccanns in a good light ?

*&*%£

I have edited a lot of videos in my time and know exactly how to make a cut or reverse a sequence which will enhance the footage to make it say exactly what I want it to ... it's not rocket science ...
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #2824 on: August 18, 2015, 09:44:44 AM »
I have edited a lot of videos in my time and know exactly how to make a cut or reverse a sequence which will enhance the footage to make it say exactly what I want it to ... it's not rocket science ...

So what ?

This will have been done on 'behalf' of the mccanns as well.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2825 on: August 18, 2015, 09:49:30 AM »
So what ?

This will have been done on 'behalf' of the mccanns as well.

I'll bear that in mind next time I have the misfortune to stumble over a Lizzy Taylor effort.

stephen25000

« Reply #2826 on: August 18, 2015, 10:05:07 AM »
I'll bear that in mind next time I have the misfortune to stumble over a Lizzy Taylor effort.

Well there's videos made in support of the mccanns and against them. ?>)()<

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2827 on: August 18, 2015, 10:05:50 AM »

Very strange.  My thoughts exactly.

stephen25000

« Reply #2828 on: August 18, 2015, 10:14:18 AM »

Very strange.  My thoughts exactly.

Why very strange Eleanor.

It's 2 halves of the same coin. 

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2829 on: August 18, 2015, 10:17:14 AM »
Very true Alice ... and as Mr Grime stated ... they had no evidential value whatsoever or words to that effect.

Indeed he did say something like "no evidential value unless backed up by forensic science" which is a nice academic point as there has been no court case.
What really counts is what is written in the archiving report. It remaining the ruling document and all.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2830 on: August 18, 2015, 10:20:07 AM »
Why very strange Eleanor.

It's 2 halves of the same coin.

Could we have some examples of Videos that The McCanns have edited?

stephen25000

« Reply #2831 on: August 18, 2015, 10:23:17 AM »
Could we have some examples of Videos that The McCanns have edited?

You are kidding me ?

I did say on behalf of the mccanns. 8((()*/

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2832 on: August 18, 2015, 10:25:23 AM »

You are kidding me ?

I did say on behalf of the mccanns. 8((()*/

Okay.  Could we have some examples of Videos that have been edited on behalf of The McCanns?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2833 on: August 18, 2015, 10:40:19 AM »
Okay.  Could we have some examples of Videos that have been edited on behalf of The McCanns?

Found one or two which are really all about Madeleine ... what a shame there are individuals about who feel duty bound to append nasty comments to each and every one.

Offline Carana

« Reply #2834 on: August 18, 2015, 10:44:35 AM »

Agreed, but that doesn't get to the bottom of who edited them.

For the PJ, the dog inspections were their "smoking gun". Unedited footage would have reduced the impact. It makes sense to me that the PJ went through it all, eliminating whatever didn't support the PJ case against the McCanns.