Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844589 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4425 on: August 29, 2015, 05:38:37 PM »
You answered a post I addressed to Brietta. You introduced Ashya King who seems to have little to do with the McCann case.
You seem to have copped out as per usual.
What you and Sadie seem to have done with your examples is to indicate the medical profession aren't much cop if one can keep catching them out by Googling.

In future could you mark the post...FAO Brietta and only Brietta...or to be on the safe side just send your post as a private message

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4426 on: August 29, 2015, 05:40:10 PM »
That most certainly was not the case here.  Any information arising from using the dogs was directed immediately and pejoratively towards the Drs McCann.  In my opinion the opportunity to concentrate on solving Madeleine's case was passed over in the haste to implicate in particular Dr Kate McCann in her disappearance.
But that's ridiculous because any unknown perp could have caused the clothes alerts.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4427 on: August 29, 2015, 05:42:00 PM »
Say I am a structural engineer designing a simple structure; a topic of which you have no knowledge.
You ask me how I go about it and I am happy to explain. You then tell me one of the sections is too small "in your opinion". What is your opinion worth under those circumstances, having about 60 minutes previously not known gee from haw on the subject? Ask searching questions yes, but presumption on the basis of being able to use Google is a bit fatuous.

what about if you googled his name and found out he wasn't a structural engineer but a conman who had swindled people out of money on bogus building projects.......would you be so dismissive of google then

ferryman

« Reply #4428 on: August 29, 2015, 05:56:25 PM »
But there are other cases where police have gone to a place which the missing person had never lived in, and which on the date of disappearance had no connection to the case (because it was moved to months later), and yet police obtain information there to help solve what happened to the missing person.

Canine searches?

I don't think so.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4429 on: August 29, 2015, 06:00:32 PM »
what about if you googled his name and found out he wasn't a structural engineer but a conman who had swindled people out of money on bogus building projects.......would you be so dismissive of google then
I googled a structural engineer of great integrity and found out there is a concerted underhand campaign involving lawyers and surveillence and even political meddling to undermine his whole life, just because he had the audacity to question the structure of a certain house of cards.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4430 on: August 29, 2015, 06:03:36 PM »
Canine searches?

I don't think so.
I'll check one of the UK cases to find out if k9s were used, Ferryman.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4431 on: August 29, 2015, 06:04:31 PM »
I googled a structural engineer of great integrity and found out there is a concerted underhand campaign involving lawyers and surveillence and even political meddling to undermine his whole life, just because he had the audacity to question the structure of a certain house of cards.

i'd be absolutely lost without Google.............................................................................................maps

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4432 on: August 29, 2015, 06:08:29 PM »
i'd be absolutely lost without Google.............................................................................................maps
Yes it is great for locating offices in Lisbon.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #4433 on: August 29, 2015, 06:11:58 PM »
Somewhat curious to know what the state of play is in Lisbon with mr amarals appeal.
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4434 on: August 29, 2015, 06:13:28 PM »
Somewhat curious to know what the state of play is in Lisbon with mr amarals appeal.

try tweeting Leanne Baulch...she should know

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #4435 on: August 29, 2015, 06:15:02 PM »
try tweeting Leanne Baulch...she should know
@)(++(*

ferryman

« Reply #4436 on: August 29, 2015, 06:44:36 PM »

That would certainly be an interesting topic, but maybe not for this thread.

Why not start a new thread asking that question?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4437 on: August 29, 2015, 06:47:25 PM »

Yesss.  Let's have a new Thread so we can all bash Amaral.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4438 on: August 29, 2015, 06:47:29 PM »
Canine searches?

I don't think so.
I checked another case I vaguely remembered , where police searched a house the victim had never lived in, and no-one connected with the case had ever been at until many months after the victim disappeared.
They did use radar but you are right - I can find no reports of them deploying dogs there

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #4439 on: August 29, 2015, 06:52:56 PM »
you must have led a very sheltered life if you think professional negligence is limited to the medical profession. I just knew I would get a much better response as there is so much "doctor hate" on this board. Are you under the illusion that all professionals never make mistakes ...add solicitors, accountants, pharmacists, dentists, opticians,teachers  etc etc. The relevance to tHE mccann case which seem to eluding you is tHAt we are quite justified in criticising Grime....it's like pulling teeth.....no...more like having teeth pulled

What are you rabbiting about now?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey