Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844887 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4545 on: August 30, 2015, 08:30:53 AM »
all the alerts are so unreliable they have no evidential value or reliability.......but some imagine they are evidence

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4546 on: August 30, 2015, 08:40:16 AM »
You put it in the wardrobe until it's dark. Who says there was cadaver scent behind the sofa? Blood was detected by Keela, so Eddie could have been alerting to blood there also.

So at what time do you think Madeleine died?  It was dark by nine o'clock.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4547 on: August 30, 2015, 09:11:45 AM »
So at what time do you think Madeleine died?  It was dark by nine o'clock.

If Eddie was correct (he has a 50/50 chance either way) a cadaver was in the parent's bedroom, on the balcony outside the parent's bedroom, and in a flowerbed below. Allowing time for the scent to develop there would have had to have been a cadaver in the bedroom by at least 8pm, maybe earlier.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4548 on: August 30, 2015, 09:20:11 AM »
If Eddie was correct (he has a 50/50 chance either way) a cadaver was in the parent's bedroom, on the balcony outside the parent's bedroom, and in a flowerbed below. Allowing time for the scent to develop there would have had to have been a cadaver in the bedroom by at least 8pm, maybe earlier.

Nothing to do with some sort of transference then?

8pm or earlier?  How did that happen.  Madeleine died and no one made any attempt to help her?  Just dumped her in the flower bed, on the balcony and in the wardrobe.  Where did they dump her first, do you think?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4549 on: August 30, 2015, 09:40:45 AM »

Grime never mentions the word cadaver...your post is pure speculation with no evidence to support it

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4550 on: August 30, 2015, 09:42:30 AM »

8pm or earlier?  How did that happen.  Madeleine died and no one made any attempt to help her?  Just dumped her in the flower bed, on the balcony and in the wardrobe.  Where did they dump her first, do you think?

Madeleine fell from the balcony to the flowerbed shortly after her parents left the apartment. Gerry found body shortly before 22.00 and initially laid it in the bedroom. Scent pools so cadaver scent is detected in the corner of the bedroom next to the wardrobe. Simple really.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4551 on: August 30, 2015, 09:54:08 AM »
Madeleine fell from the balcony to the flowerbed shortly after her parents left the apartment. Gerry found body shortly before 22.00 and initially laid it in the bedroom. Scent pools so cadaver scent is detected in the corner of the bedroom next to the wardrobe. Simple really.
. Absolutely ridiculous but that is the best you can do

Offline Benice

« Reply #4552 on: August 30, 2015, 09:56:37 AM »

So Madeleine's dead body is in the bedroom at 10.00 - just minutes before the alarm was raised? 

Hmmmmm - sorry Faith -  but that doesn't work for me.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4553 on: August 30, 2015, 10:00:21 AM »

I think you mean 21.00.  But if Madeleine fell and died just after 8.30 and Gerry removed the body at 9pm how could there have been any death scent in the flower bed or on the balcony?

Jesus, this is beginning to sound like The Butler Done It.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4554 on: August 30, 2015, 10:01:40 AM »
Who would have hidden the cadaver, which according to Amaral was behind the sofa, in the wardrobe - and when & why would they have done that?

I think he thought sedatives may have been used and IF death happened when they were left alone then their careers are ruined and the possibility that the twins would be taken away. There is also the possibility that you could hide evidence in a wardrobe if you were meant to be somewhere else such as the tapas restaurant. In a hidden cadaver theory, you don't want the body to be found for a vital reason so you investigate why such as the lead Amaral would have done if he'd known about a certain statement at the time and that leads to 6:30.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:06:58 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4555 on: August 30, 2015, 10:05:39 AM »

No transference required. I never said no-one tried to help her. I didn't use the word 'dump' either. Please don't put words into my mouth (or onto my keyboard lol).
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4556 on: August 30, 2015, 10:07:27 AM »
I think you mean 21.00.  But if Madeleine fell and died just after 8.30 and Gerry removed the body at 9pm how could there have been any death scent in the flower bed or on the balcony?

Jesus, this is beginning to sound like The Butler Done It.

No I meant shortly before 10 Eleanor. We have no independent witness to Gerry's whereabouts after 9.15. Madeleine's name is heard being expressed quietly sometime around 9.30 which could have been Gerry searching for her and having found her in the flowerbed takes her to the bedroom where he considers what to do next. The sofa alert, I believe, was to historic blood.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #4557 on: August 30, 2015, 10:09:30 AM »
No I meant shortly before 10 Eleanor. We have no independent witness to Gerry's whereabouts after 9.15. Madeleine's name is heard being expressed quietly sometime around 9.30 which could have been Gerry searching for her and having found her in the flowerbed takes her to the bedroom where he considers what to do next. The sofa alert, I believe, was to historic blood.

Apart from the fact that Gerry was in the Tapas bar at 9.30.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4558 on: August 30, 2015, 10:11:42 AM »

Could have been the abductor,   Madeleine sees him and hides and he calls to her.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4559 on: August 30, 2015, 10:13:46 AM »
Grime never mentions the word cadaver...your post is pure speculation with no evidence to support it

Why are Grime's statements significant? Everyone's posts on here are pure speculation with no evidence to support them. So what's new?
Result = happy posting.