Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844589 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4995 on: September 02, 2015, 08:56:31 PM »
grime says the alerts are suggestive.....the videos are heavily edited...the police files question the alerts

You will have proof of this heavy editing then? can't wait....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4996 on: September 02, 2015, 08:58:16 PM »
A) I am frequently right, sometimes wrong, not the other way around
B) Suggest/indicate is good enough for me from a professional and ( officially said) an uncorroborated cadaver dog alert is justifiable cause for concern....especially if it is in the last place a missing person was......logic dictates this anyway....
C) Unsure why you use the word confirm when no one else uses it here, is it because you are backtracking from...means nothing at all/rubbish ??

8)--))

might be good enough for you but that is of no consequence...I use the word confirm because that is the word used in the files re Grimes rogatory questions...it's rather an important word

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4997 on: September 02, 2015, 08:59:27 PM »
You will have proof of this heavy editing then? can't wait....

yes it is in the files.......it has already been discussed and accepted  to be true

ferryman

« Reply #4998 on: September 02, 2015, 09:30:53 PM »

I haven't seen anything about him being an advisor in canine deployment to be untrue.

What seems to have gone wrong in Jersey was what you'd posted earlier in this thread: he ended up being the de facto deputy crime scene manager to the forensic service manager. And I haven't seen anything to suggest that he was qualified for that job.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3566.msg263530#msg263530

Reading up, FM.

It was Harper who'd stated that Grime was "also the NPIA search
coordinator". No idea where Harper got that idea from.

His [Grime's] expertise lay purely in the use of dogs in searching, not as a 'search co-ordinator'.

(Operation Rectangle)

ETA.  Harper interpreted these words (of Grime's) as "search coordinator"

I advise
Domestic and International Law enforcement agencies on the
operational deployment of police dogs in the role of homicide
investigation. I develop methods of detecting forensically recoverable
evidence by the use of dogs and facilitate training’.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 09:36:42 PM by ferryman »

Offline mercury

« Reply #4999 on: September 02, 2015, 09:43:12 PM »
might be good enough for you but that is of no consequence...I use the word confirm because that is the word used in the files re Grimes rogatory questions...it's rather an important word

As things stand, the cadaver dog alerts remain as unconfirmed cadaverscent....reread the last word previous to "reread"

Offline mercury

« Reply #5000 on: September 02, 2015, 09:45:11 PM »
yes it is in the files.......it has already been discussed and accepted  to be true

Is there any particular reason why you  never give links to support your statements? IE, in this case, where in the files is there proof that the dog videos have been heavily edited?

ferryman

« Reply #5001 on: September 02, 2015, 09:45:51 PM »
As things stand, the cadaver dog alerts remain as unconfirmed cadaverscent....reread the last word previous to "reread"

They stand as unconfirmed (as in meaningless)

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #5002 on: September 02, 2015, 09:46:04 PM »

Been discussed, not accepted.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5003 on: September 02, 2015, 09:46:58 PM »
Is there any particular reason why you  never give links to support your statements? IE, in this case, where in the files is there proof that the dog videos have been heavily edited?

it's on this thread about a week ago...doesn't matter if you don't accept it...it's a fact

Offline mercury

« Reply #5004 on: September 02, 2015, 09:48:12 PM »
They stand as unconfirmed (as in meaningless)
Only in your mind though FM not in reality

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #5005 on: September 02, 2015, 09:48:44 PM »
it's on this thread about a week ago...doesn't matter if you don't accept it...it's a fact

So only discussed then.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

ferryman

« Reply #5006 on: September 02, 2015, 09:49:39 PM »
Only in your mind though FM not in reality

I shan't re-hash (yet again!) the words of Mark Harrison which confirms what I say as true.

Offline mercury

« Reply #5007 on: September 02, 2015, 09:49:48 PM »

Nothing is fact just because you say so, so yet, another example of laziness in not providing a link to back up statements, par for the course, oh well.... 1/10

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5008 on: September 02, 2015, 09:50:57 PM »
Been discussed, not accepted.
that's a matter of opinion

the pj report criticises the alerts as the dogs were repeatedly led back after repeatedly ignoring locations...that's not an opinion..its afact...the videos have been edited so as not to show this..thats a fact too ..due you dispute the videos have been edited and show the alerts in a better light than they actually were

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5009 on: September 02, 2015, 09:52:26 PM »

that's right...unconfirmed...there is no evidence the dog alerted to cadaver odour