Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844696 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5625 on: September 13, 2015, 10:44:43 PM »
He alerted to spots of Gerry's blood on the ignition key (twice)
Before that, he alerted to air coming out of the interior of the car.
His nose was exactly at the driver door drain hole.
The air he was sniffing was IMO a well-mixed combination of air from every part of the car interior.
Including for example the area in the boot floor where the 3rd row of seats goes when they are down, but which when the 3rd row of seats is up provides an extra luggage space under a boot floor panel.

ferryman

« Reply #5626 on: September 13, 2015, 10:49:04 PM »
The air he was sniffing was IMO a well-mixed combination of air from every part of the car interior.
Including for example the area in the boot floor where the 3rd row of seats goes when they are down, but which when the 3rd row of seats is up provides an extra luggage space under a boot floor panel.

Where is any of that confirmed in the files?

Online misty

« Reply #5627 on: September 13, 2015, 10:49:54 PM »

How long had the scent been accumulating in the car, bearing in mind the unnamed witness Amaral introduced who had seen the Scenic boot open every night?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #5628 on: September 13, 2015, 11:01:39 PM »

How long had the scent been accumulating in the car, bearing in mind the unnamed witness Amaral introduced who had seen the Scenic boot open every night?
I think accumulating is the wrong word. Assuming the molecules Eddie alerted to came from a bag of grass cuttings (there was an article about grass recently), that bag would only have been in the car for about five minutes, so the mown grass smell would only accumulate for about five minutes, after that I think it would over weeks gradually reduce.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5629 on: September 13, 2015, 11:02:39 PM »
Read upstream of the thread.  It's all there.

I have and it isn't.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online misty

« Reply #5630 on: September 13, 2015, 11:08:09 PM »
I think accumulating is the wrong word. Assuming the molecules Eddie alerted to came from a bag of grass cuttings (there was an article about grass recently), that bag would only have been in the car for about five minutes, so the mown grass smell would only accumulate for about five minutes, after that I think it would over weeks gradually reduce.

Would you not expect the molecules to be pushed to the rear of the car & out through the ventilation vents there when the vehicle was being driven & the air conditioning in use? Why didn't Eddie alert at the tailgate seal?

ferryman

« Reply #5631 on: September 13, 2015, 11:09:33 PM »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #5632 on: September 13, 2015, 11:28:46 PM »

Would you not expect the molecules to be pushed to the rear of the car & out through the ventilation vents there when the vehicle was being driven & the air conditioning in use? Why didn't Eddie alert at the tailgate seal?
The car was parked and the engine off when Eddie inspected it.
If air-conditioning was on during the drive from PDL to the pretendy meeting and then to the garage, the air inside the car would be much cooler than outside. So after it was parked, the air flow would be heavy cool air going out the lower vents, replaced by warmer outside air going in the higher vents.
Thankyou Misty.   

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5633 on: September 13, 2015, 11:39:15 PM »
Yes it is

I'm afraid childish argument isn't my thing. I rest my case.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online misty

« Reply #5634 on: September 13, 2015, 11:46:40 PM »
The car was parked and the engine off when Eddie inspected it.
If air-conditioning was on during the drive from PDL to the pretendy meeting and then to the garage, the air inside the car would be much cooler than outside. So after it was parked, the air flow would be heavy cool air going out the lower vents, replaced by warmer outside air going in the higher vents.
Thankyou Misty.   

We don't know what the air temperature was in the underground car park to determine what temperature change may have taken place in the Scenic but Eddie should have indicated at all the lower vents if there was cadaver odour in the car?
 The key fob would never have been stored in the side pocket as a matter of course, so how long would it have had to be in situ before the odour from the tiny blood speck had diffused to 3-5m from the vehicle?

ferryman

« Reply #5635 on: September 13, 2015, 11:48:40 PM »
I'm afraid childish argument isn't my thing. I rest my case.

So you'll be conceding defeat with good grace, then!

That's good.

Offline mercury

« Reply #5636 on: September 13, 2015, 11:54:52 PM »
So you'll be conceding defeat with good grace, then!

That's good.

no sane rational logical person could or would concede so called defeat to a bunch of twisted lies which everyone can see so dream on FM but do have such a lovely evening thnking up some more

8((()*/

ferryman

« Reply #5637 on: September 13, 2015, 11:57:02 PM »
no sane rational logical person could or would concede so called defeat to a bunch of twisted lies which everyone can see so dream on FM but do have such a lovely evening thnking up some more

8((()*/

You've been reading Amaral's book?

That'll learn you ....

Sleep well.

But don't let Amaral's book give you nightmares ....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #5638 on: September 13, 2015, 11:59:52 PM »
We don't know what the air temperature was in the underground car park to determine what temperature change may have taken place in the Scenic but Eddie should have indicated at all the lower vents if there was cadaver odour in the car?
 The key fob would never have been stored in the side pocket as a matter of course, so how long would it have had to be in situ before the odour from the tiny blood speck had diffused to 3-5m from the vehicle?
Convection currents inside a parked car may cause air to come out one hole more than another IMO.
IMO Eddie's alert at base of driver door was alert to mixed air coming from every part of the interior passenger/boot areas.

Offline mercury

« Reply #5639 on: September 14, 2015, 12:01:21 AM »
You've been reading Amaral's book?

That'll learn you ....

Sleep well.

But don't let Amaral's book give you nightmares ....

Poor, very poor
Every person with at least two grey active cells can tell the difference between GUnits clear honest factual and supported posts compared to your twisted machinations, as I said, comical....you lost the battle a very long long time ago but Im sure you will parrot everything again tomorrow as IF that is going to do anything else apart from impinge on your energy lolol and stop libelling Grime and rewriting Harrison's history as it makes you look extremely desperate
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 12:11:15 AM by mercury »